IndiaDivine.org

[Guruvayur/Guruvayoor] Our little Blessing has arrived!- How to find the birth Star?

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Hi Ananthanji Thank you so much for the info Om Namo Bghavathe Vasudevaya! Smitha"K.V.Ananthanarayanan" <kvananthanarayanan wrote: It is Uthradam, mostly second padam.guruvayur , "smi_ssb" <smi_ssb wrote:>> Dear Devotees> > Thanks for all warm wishes and prayers, especially our thanks are due > to Raviji,

Seemaji,Chandra Menonji, Gopalkrishnanji, > Sreedharji,Sayaji, Krishna Prasadji and Sunilji.> > Also I request the help of our learned members on how to find the > birth star, as our baby was born in US.He was born on April 10, at > 6.01pm Pacific Standard Time(California). So should we be taking the > star(Pooradom) for April 10th at 6.01pm or should we consider the star> (utradom) for the corresponding Indian time i.e April 11th at 6.31am.> > Thank you all so much for all the support and Prayers!> > Om Namo Baghavathe Vasudevaya!> Smitha and Pramod!> > > > > guruvayur , "smi_ssb" <smi_ssb@> wrote:> >> > Dear All> > I wish to share with u all the happy news of our baby boy's arrival > on > > April 10th, 2007

at 6.01 pm. We have kept his name Anugrah (and > Kannan > > at home). He is doing well except for slight jaundice, but its > > improving with Bhagavan's grace. Thank you all for all the support.> > > > Om Namo Baghavathe Vasudevaya!> > Thanks> > Smitha> >>

Don't pick lemons.

See all the new 2007 cars at Autos.

Guest guest

HARIOMJI.Best prayers to the NEW ONE and parents.PRABHAKAR from GURUVAYUR.Smitha Pramod <smi_ssb wrote: Hi Ananthanji Thank you so much for the info Om Namo Bghavathe Vasudevaya! Smitha"K.V.Ananthanarayanan" <kvananthanarayanan > wrote: It is Uthradam, mostly second padam.guruvayur , "smi_ssb" <smi_ssb wrote:>> Dear Devotees> > Thanks for all warm wishes and prayers, especially our thanks are due > to Raviji, Seemaji,Chandra Menonji, Gopalkrishnanji, > Sreedharji,Sayaji, Krishna Prasadji and Sunilji.> > Also I request the help of our learned members on how to find the > birth star, as our baby was born in US.He was born on April 10, at > 6.01pm Pacific Standard Time(California). So should we be taking the > star(Pooradom) for April 10th at 6.01pm or should we consider the star> (utradom) for the corresponding Indian time i.e April 11th at 6.31am.> > Thank you all so much for all the support and Prayers!> > Om Namo Baghavathe Vasudevaya!> Smitha and Pramod!> > > > > guruvayur , "smi_ssb" <smi_ssb@> wrote:> >> > Dear All> > I wish to share with u all the happy news of our baby boy's arrival > on > > April 10th, 2007 at 6.01 pm. We have kept his name Anugrah (and > Kannan > > at home). He is doing well except for slight jaundice, but its > > improving with Bhagavan's grace. Thank you all for all the support.> > > > Om Namo Baghavathe Vasudevaya!> > Thanks> > Smitha> >> Don't pick lemons.See all the new 2007 cars at Autos.

We won't tell. Get more on shows you hate to love(and love to hate): TV's Guilty Pleasures list.