IndiaDivine.org

tale of two souls - 11

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

One day, my 10 months old, younger child fell severely sick, almost went into a state of coma and was admitted to the hospital. Though, being a highly knowledgeable pediatrician, I could not diagnose the case of my child, nor the other doctors in the hospital. The medicines did not act on him. Immediately, I phoned my father to help me out. In a few hours my father arrived, he went near the child, took out a small tiny packet from his coat pocket and took a pinch of powder and put into the child’s mouth. Unbelievably, the child put the tongue out and licked his lips. My father said, in a few minutes, the medicines will start working and the child will be normal. As said, everything became normal and the child started playing as usual. Something in my father's personality, in his

approach, did not dare anyone to ask him about that powder - mrithasanjeevani - Later on, after many many years of my father's samadhi, I read about this from his diary - it was given to him by a realised saint and it said, "can be used only once and only on one person". My reaction on reading this, was beyond any words to express. The next day, my father got ready to leave. Before leaving, he called me and said, “Son, you did not take my advice seriously, but anyway, it’s not too late even now. Know that, EVEN GOD WANTS TO BE ALLOWED TO SERVE THROUGH

US. A Pediatrician should know, not only the disease of the child, but also the pain of the parents. – Children are neither rich nor poor, they are simply children – treat them for their sufferings, not for money- do not go after money, but allow money to follow you. Once again, I am reminding you, to install the mantra into your heart and let it play as the background music in all your activities.” My father then left, letting me to care my own self. to be continued.....................................................................

Be a better Globetrotter. Get better travel answers from someone who knows. Answers - Check it out.