IndiaDivine.org

[Guruvayur/Guruvayoor] tale of two souls...

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Vijayamji... You stopped the tale like they do it in the mallu megaserials, now I have to wait anxiously till the next episode... too bad :) Regards, Prem http://dharma.indviews.com vijayam <nityananda7 wrote: TALE OF TWO SOULS Two souls were hanging around, at the gate of Chitragupta, awaiting their final call for

the interview for the final judgment. The soul in the front was getting impatient and so decided to have a chat with the soul behind him to pass time. He introduced himself by saying; I am Mr. xx with a PhD in Sanskrit, a visiting professor in most States of USA and also in certain other parts of the world. I have translated xx no. Upanishads, various other texts, delivered xx no. of lectures on religious and spiritual subjects, received xx no. of awards and also taken sanyas a few years before I arrived here and I am

almost certain about the judgment and i cannot wait any longer …..” The soul behind him simply smiled, but did not say anything. So the PhD soul forced him to conversation about his life on earth. He started: My father was a gynecologist, also specialized in medicine and all his life practiced in a village serving the needy village folks. I also became a pediatrician but decided to go to the city to earn name and fame and money. Before leaving, my father gave me a small advice. “Child, my Kula guru gave me a mantra before I

started practice and said to me: put this mantra into the record plate and play it in your heart through out. Allow your head and hands to work scientifically but let this mantra keep playing as background music. The mantra was “OM NAMASHIVAYA, OM NAMO NARAYANAYA.” He further said, the mantra was not to convince any body about your faith in religion or your measurement of spirituality. It is simply to remind you, your service in this world is service unto HIM and that HE is serving the humanity through you.” Now, I am passing on the same mantra and the advice to you for the rest of your life. I left for the city and contrary to his advise, I earned name, fame, money, wife and two children in a very short period of time. But then, one day………………………… to be continued….. Need a vacation? Get great deals to amazing places on Travel.

Be a better Globetrotter. Get better travel answers from someone who knows. Answers - Check it out.