IndiaDivine.org

[Guruvayur/Guruvayoor] Karkidakam - Ramayana masam

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Hari Om! Sorry for the delay in responding. I am not an authority in prescribing the 'proper' way of observing the Ramayan masam. But I shall share what I learnt. It is auspicious to read and listen to Ramayanam, especially in karkidakam. This year Ramayana masam starts on 17 July (Karkidakam 1) and ending on 16th August. Please try to listen about 45 minutes everyday so as to complete the Ramayanam in one month. Typically you will need more than 45 minutes to read the text on your own. You may also read the text while listening. I dont think there is any particular time limit to read Ramayanam. Some people say that evening 6.30 to7.00 is not suited as Sri Rama has reserved that time for Hanumanji - exclusively !!! A good poetic imagery, I suppose. The complete Ramayanam Audio is available in Guruvayoor.com. You may download the files or listen online. Most of the text is also available http://ramayanam.guruvayoor.com/Adhyatma%20Ramayanam.htm Hari Om! Sukumar Vancouver, Canada Saanthipapli <saanthipapli wrote: PLS ADVISE THE RIGHT WAY OF READING ADYATMARAMAYANA DURING RAMAYANA MASAM Office firewalls, cyber cafes, college labs, don't allow you to download CHAT? Here's a solution!

Get the toolbar and be alerted to new email wherever you're surfing.

Guest guest

Thank u very much sir the audio is very very useful i want to know how many chaptors to be read per day Sukumar <sukumarcanada wrote: Hari Om! Sorry for the delay in responding. I am not an authority in prescribing the 'proper' way of observing the Ramayan masam. But I shall share what I learnt. It is auspicious to read and listen to Ramayanam, especially in karkidakam. This year Ramayana masam starts on 17 July (Karkidakam 1) and ending on 16th August. Please try to listen about 45 minutes everyday so as to complete the Ramayanam in one month. Typically you will need more than 45 minutes to read the text on your own. You may also read the text while listening. I dont think there is any particular time limit to read Ramayanam. Some people say that evening 6.30 to7.00 is not suited as Sri Rama has reserved that time for Hanumanji - exclusively !!! A good poetic imagery, I

suppose. The complete Ramayanam Audio is available in Guruvayoor.com. You may download the files or listen online. Most of the text is also available http://ramayanam.guruvayoor.com/Adhyatma%20Ramayanam.htm Hari Om! Sukumar Vancouver,

Canada Saanthipapli <saanthipapli (AT) (DOT) co.in> wrote: PLS ADVISE THE RIGHT WAY OF READING ADYATMARAMAYANA DURING RAMAYANA MASAM Office firewalls, cyber cafes, college labs, don't allow you to download CHAT? Here's a solution! Get the toolbar and be alerted to new email wherever you're surfing.

Office firewalls, cyber cafes, college labs, don't allow you to download CHAT? Here's a solution!

Guest guest

As far as I know there is no prescription as to what portion (or chapter - there are only Bala kandham, Ayodhya Kandham, Aranya kandha, Kishkindha kandham, Sundera Kanham , Yudha kandham and Uttara Kandham) should be read in a day. The 45 minute suggestion is that, one would be able to finish the whole book in 30 days. Also, I found reading aloud is much nicer. Some people do not read Uttara kanadham (last chapter) at all. That is a choice one makes Hari Om! Saanthipapli <saanthipapli wrote: Thank u very much sir the audio is very very useful i want to know how many chaptors to be read per day Sukumar <sukumarcanada > wrote: Hari Om! Sorry for the delay in responding. I am not an authority in prescribing the 'proper' way of observing the Ramayan masam. But I shall share what I learnt. It is auspicious to read and listen to Ramayanam, especially in karkidakam. This year Ramayana masam starts on 17 July (Karkidakam 1) and ending on 16th

August. Please try to listen about 45 minutes everyday so as to complete the Ramayanam in one month. Typically you will need more than 45 minutes to read the text on your own. You may also read the text while listening. I dont think there is any particular time limit to read Ramayanam. Some people say that evening 6.30 to7.00 is not suited as Sri Rama has reserved that time for Hanumanji - exclusively !!! A good poetic imagery, I suppose. The complete

Ramayanam Audio is available in Guruvayoor.com. You may download the files or listen online. Most of the text is also available http://ramayanam.guruvayoor.com/Adhyatma%20Ramayanam.htm Hari Om! Sukumar Vancouver, Canada Saanthipapli <saanthipapli (AT) (DOT) co.in> wrote: PLS ADVISE THE RIGHT WAY OF READING ADYATMARAMAYANA DURING RAMAYANA MASAM Office firewalls, cyber cafes, college labs, don't allow you to download CHAT? Here's a solution! Get the toolbar and be alerted to new email wherever you're surfing. Office firewalls, cyber cafes, college labs, don't allow you to download CHAT? Here's a solution!

Bored stiff? Loosen up...Download and play hundreds of games for free on Games.