IndiaDivine.org

Navaneetham

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Ohm Narayanaya Namah The punctual and timely issue on 15Th May of the latest Navaneetham is very much appreciated and Sunilji and the editorial board deserve special thanks for the same. The number of pages are reducing which I am sure is due to non-participation by the new and younger group. I hope everyone of us follow the words of Balagopal and put in our effort so that the current level of at least 20 pages should be maintained in the future issues. I agree with Balagopal that the inclusion of the wedding photo of Keerthikumar adds a special family touch to Navaneetham and request one page be dedicated for that. Hope to see some more photos in the future issues. Usual Valluvanadan's contribution is missing in this issue and I hope he is fine. Until next time Ohm Narayanaya Namah Chandra Sekharan Menon

Guest guest

Dear Chandraji,

Good point. The number of pages are reduced due to lack of member

submissions to the magazine.

I understand everyone is busy but sparing an hour in a month to

contribute something for the magazine should not only be a service but

a way of prayer. Again, I understand if people do not have an hour to

spare for Navaneetham in a month.

For those of you who likes to write articles in Malayalam and does not

know how to do so, please learn the easy way from the following web site -

http://varamozhi.wikia.com/wiki/Varamozhi

If you need any help in doing the same, please let us know and we will

guide you through the process.

I request those of you who likes to introduce yourself to the entire

group or share events like wedding, new baby, choroon, graduation, new

job, new place etc. to share your personal news with the group by

sending the same to editor

I welcome your comments, suggestions regarding Navaneetham.

Om Namo Narayanaya:

Sunil.

guruvayur , Chandra Menon

<chandrasmenon2002 wrote:

>

> Ohm Narayanaya Namah

> The punctual and timely issue on 15Th May of the latest

Navaneetham is very much appreciated and Sunilji and the editorial

board deserve special thanks for the same.

> The number of pages are reducing which I am sure is due to

non-participation by the new and younger group. I hope everyone of us

follow the words of Balagopal and put in our effort so that the

current level of at least 20 pages should be maintained in the future

issues. I agree with Balagopal that the inclusion of the wedding photo

of Keerthikumar adds a special family touch to Navaneetham and request

one page be dedicated for that. Hope to see some more photos in the

future issues. Usual Valluvanadan's contribution is missing in this

issue and I hope he is fine. Until next time

> Ohm Narayanaya Namah

> Chandra Sekharan Menon

>

• 1 year later...

Namaste everyone,

Went through Navaneetham and I wish to congratulate all associated with it, in brining such a wonderful magazine. As usual, this issue is also very informative. I feel blessed to be a part of this wonderful group.

This month beginning, we went to Srilanka. This is the third time we are visiting that beautiful country. This time we decided to go to some places not already visited by us and decided on a hill station named Nuwara Eliya - a very beautiful scenic place. The places to visit nearby were many but we decided to go to Sita temple - Sita allaya, as the place is called. As imagined, it is the place where Ravana was supposed to have kept Sita - the Asokavana. There is a temple now dedicated to Lord Rama, Sita, Lakshmana and Hanuman. A stream flows below which is named Sitaammanaaru where Sita was supposed to have taken bath. On the other side of the stream there are rocks, on which there are big holes like, which is said to be the footprint of Hanuman when He came to see Sita. Haggala garden - one of the most famous Botanical garden with lots of medicinal plants, situated just 5 minutes drive from this place - is said to be Ravana's garden. There are

2 mountains nearby on the other side of which was supposed to be Ravana's palace, but now it is dense forest with a big waterfall called as Ravana waterfall. I felt so lucky that we were able to visit some place connected with our great epic and wanted to share the news with all in the group.

Jai Sree Krishna

Seema

Dear Seemaji,

Hare Krishna !

Wow ! What an opportunity you have got to see such holy places where our Sri Rama had visited and maintained the sanctity of the place by killing Ravana and saving Sita. My mind is urging actually to go and see the place. Probably, photographs taken if any through mails or blogs sent by you, should quench my thirst as of now.

2008/10/19 Seema Ravindran <seemawarrier

Namaste everyone,

Went through Navaneetham and I wish to congratulate all associated with it, in brining such a wonderful magazine. As usual, this issue is also very informative. I feel blessed to be a part of this wonderful group.

This month beginning, we went to Srilanka. This is the third time we are visiting that beautiful country. This time we decided to go to some places not already visited by us and decided on a hill station named Nuwara Eliya - a very beautiful scenic place. The places to visit nearby were many but we decided to go to Sita temple - Sita allaya, as the place is called. As imagined, it is the place where Ravana was supposed to have kept Sita - the Asokavana. There is a temple now dedicated to Lord Rama, Sita, Lakshmana and Hanuman. A stream flows below which is named Sitaammanaaru where Sita was supposed to have taken bath. On the other side of the stream there are rocks, on which there are big holes like, which is said to be the footprint of Hanuman when He came to see Sita. Haggala garden - one of the most famous Botanical garden with lots of medicinal plants, situated just 5 minutes drive from this place - is said to be Ravana's garden. There are 2 mountains nearby on the other side of which was supposed to be Ravana's palace, but now it is dense forest with a big waterfall called as Ravana waterfall. I felt so lucky that we were able to visit some place connected with our great epic and wanted to share the news with all in the group.

Jai Sree Krishna

Seema

-- Best regardsJayasree Menon

Bangalore+9900149461my blog link: http://www.pythrukam.blogspot.com/--A well-thought out plan, execution excellence, market timing, personal leadership are drivers of the growth trajectory.