IndiaDivine.org

[Guruvayur/Guruvayoor] Gulf life

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Hare Krishna, What is mentioned is a true fact. Now the other side of the coin. Why most of the Keralites is coming to Gulf ? is because of parents?, Society? or Government? Mr. Mittal is settled in Briton.he made Empire on steel industry still he do not want to come to India and settle. My Own two Cousins Both of them PhD settled in USA for almost 20 years( One is in Ohio and the Other is in California) (Gold medallist from Kalina University, Mumbai.) when asked not interested to come to India and settle. Is because of Parents? Society ? or Government? One of my European friend used to tell me " India is a Good ,Rich and Big Country, but Indians are not Good." is it Because of Parents?, Society or Government? The Same Indian are going out side India ,they are making Money,Name and fame. why? Enclosed small Attachment. Extremely Apologise for diverting from the Bakthi Topic. But it is lot of relevant on our life. With Love, Sree Chandra Menon <chandrasmenon2002 wrote: Ohm Narayanaya Namah This time I am posting a different subject specially for our members from Gulf. I myself spent 12 years in Gulf, and with Lord Guruvayoorappan's blessings I am enjoying life today. The attachment was sent to me by a friend who is still in Gulf area which I am sure is a true picture for the majority. Ohm Narayanaya Namah Chandra Sekharan Menon

The all-new Mail goes wherever you go - free your email address from your Internet provider.

Guest guest

Hari Aum Dear Mr.Sreedhar, After reading the questions in your write I thought I should share my thoughts/experience on this subject with the Group members.Now I am working in Gulf. I was trying to get a job in the Gulf countrie thinking that I can save more money for 1)to build a house,2)to give good education to my daughter,3)to provide enough money for my daughter's future life and enough for her next generations.(Honestly these are still my goals). After meeting and interacting with hundreds of Indians,Pakistanis and Bangladeshis I found that the goals I listed above are very near to their dreams also(ofcourse with some variations).Many of them come from families with more members,who are dependent on them.Here the life in the labour camps are very,very difficult.Many companies are not prompt

in the payment of salaries;many companies do not provide even medical facilities.Some companies have provided old steel cargo containers as accommodation space to their expatriate employees.The employees have to provide their on air conditioners in such containers. I will come back to the questions you raised.My answer to your question regarding the responsibility centre is Our Rulers,not only the present but those who have ruled this country (India) all these 60(including the members of the civil service past & present) years after getting independence. The qualities listed in the attachment in your mail should be inculcated into them first.When they start respecting their mother country,when they start discharging their responsibility honestly,when they start pracicing the honesty they preach, everything will follow.The leaders should be the model. "yadha raja thadha praja". Saranam Sree

Guruvayoorappa! Regards Prasanna Kumar.N"sreedhar c.p" <sreepal20 wrote: Hare Krishna, What is mentioned is a true fact. Now the other side of the coin. Why most of the Keralites is coming to Gulf ? is because of parents?, Society? or Government? Mr. Mittal is settled in Briton.he made Empire on steel industry still he do not want to come to India and settle. My Own two Cousins Both of them PhD settled in USA for almost 20 years( One is in Ohio and the Other is in California) (Gold medallist from Kalina University, Mumbai.) when asked not interested to come to India and settle. Is because of Parents? Society ? or Government? One of my European friend used to tell me " India is a Good ,Rich and Big Country, but Indians are not Good." is it Because of Parents?, Society or Government? The Same Indian are going out side India ,they are making Money,Name and fame. why? Enclosed small

Attachment. Extremely Apologise for diverting from the Bakthi Topic. But it is lot of relevant on our life. With Love, Sree Chandra Menon <chandrasmenon2002 > wrote: Ohm Narayanaya Namah This time I am posting a different subject specially for our members from Gulf. I myself spent 12 years in Gulf, and with Lord Guruvayoorappan's blessings I am enjoying life today. The attachment was sent to me by a friend who is still

in Gulf area which I am sure is a true picture for the majority. Ohm Narayanaya Namah Chandra Sekharan Menon The all-new Mail goes wherever you go - free your email address from your Internet provider.

Answers - Got a question? Someone out there knows the answer. Try

it now.

Guest guest

Hare Krishna, Dear K.K Bhai, What is mentioned is also a true fact.we have to work hard & think lot about it. May Kannan Bless you and your fly. With Love, Sreekumar kurup <npcoomar wrote: Hari Aum Dear Mr.Sreedhar, After reading the questions in your write I thought I should share my thoughts/experience on this subject with the Group members.Now I am working in Gulf. I was trying to get a job in the Gulf countrie thinking that I can save more money for 1)to build a house,2)to give good education to my daughter,3)to provide enough money for my daughter's future life and enough for her next generations.(Honestly these are still my goals). After meeting and interacting with hundreds of Indians,Pakistanis and Bangladeshis I found that the goals I listed above are very near to their dreams also(ofcourse with some

variations).Many of them come from families with more members,who are dependent on them.Here the life in the labour camps are very,very difficult.Many companies are not prompt in the payment of salaries;many companies do not provide even medical facilities.Some companies have provided old steel cargo containers as accommodation space to their expatriate employees.The employees have to provide their on air conditioners in such containers. I will come back to the questions you raised.My answer to your question regarding the responsibility centre is Our Rulers,not only the present but those who have ruled this country (India) all these 60(including the members of the civil service past & present) years after getting independence. The qualities listed in the attachment in your mail should be inculcated into them first.When they start respecting their mother country,when they start discharging their

responsibility honestly,when they start pracicing the honesty they preach, everything will follow.The leaders should be the model. "yadha raja thadha praja". Saranam Sree Guruvayoorappa! Regards Prasanna Kumar.N"sreedhar c.p" <sreepal20 > wrote: Hare Krishna, What is mentioned is a true fact. Now the other side of the coin. Why most of the Keralites is coming to Gulf ? is because of parents?, Society? or Government? Mr. Mittal is settled

in Briton.he made Empire on steel industry still he do not want to come to India and settle. My Own two Cousins Both of them PhD settled in USA for almost 20 years( One is in Ohio and the Other is in California) (Gold medallist from Kalina University, Mumbai.) when asked not interested to come to India and settle. Is because of Parents? Society ? or Government? One of my European friend used to tell me " India is a Good ,Rich and Big Country, but Indians are not Good." is it Because of Parents?, Society or Government? The Same Indian are going out side India ,they are making Money,Name and fame. why? Enclosed small Attachment. Extremely Apologise for diverting from the Bakthi Topic. But it is lot of relevant on our life. With Love, Sree Chandra Menon <chandrasmenon2002 > wrote: Ohm Narayanaya Namah This time I am posting a different subject specially for our members from Gulf. I myself spent 12 years in Gulf, and with Lord Guruvayoorappan's blessings I am enjoying life today. The attachment was sent to me by a friend who is still in Gulf area which I am sure is a true picture for the majority. Ohm Narayanaya

Namah Chandra Sekharan Menon The all-new Mail goes wherever you go - free your email address from your Internet provider. Answers - Got a question? Someone out there knows the answer. Try it now.

Mail is the world's favourite email. Don't settle for less, sign up for your free

account today.