guruvayur [guruvayur ] On Behalf Of sreedhar c.p

20 May 2007 13:22

guruvayur

Re:

[Guruvayur/Guruvayoor] Gulf life

Hare Krishna,

What is

mentioned is a true fact. Now the other side of the coin. Why most of the

Keralites is coming to Gulf ? is because of parents?, Society? or Government?

Mr. Mittal is

settled in Briton.he made Empire on steel industry still he do not want to come

to India

and settle. My Own two Cousins Both of them PhD settled in USA for almost 20 years( One is in Ohio and the Other is in California)

(Gold medallist from Kalina University, Mumbai.) when asked not interested to

come to India

and settle. Is because of Parents? Society ? or Government?

One of my European friend used to tell me " India is a Good ,Rich and Big

Country, but Indians are not Good. " is it Because of Parents?, Society or

Government?

The Same Indian

are going out side India

,they are making Money,Name and fame. why? Enclosed small Attachment.

Extremely

Apologise for diverting from the Bakthi Topic. But it is lot of relevant on our

life.

With Love,

Sree

Chandra Menon

<chandrasmenon20! 02 wrote:

Ohm Narayanaya Namah

This time I am posting a different subject specially for our members

from Gulf. I myself spent 12 years in Gulf, and with Lord Guruvayoorappan's

blessings I am enjoying life today. The attachment was sent to me by a friend

who is still in Gulf area which I am sure is a true picture for the majority.

Ohm Narayanaya Namah

Chandra Sekharan Menon

The all-new

Mail goes wherever you go - free your email address from your

Internet provider.

This e-mail, including any attached files, may contain confidential and privileged information for the sole use of the intended recipient. Any review, use, distribution, or disclosure by others is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient (or authorized to receive information for the intended recipient), please contact the sender by reply e-mail and delete all copies of this message.

Guest guest

Ohm Narayanaya Namah I would like to add to Pravin Balan's a chintha sakalam that appeared recently in Malayalam pathram. That belongs to famous Kavi Ulloor namikkil uyaraam naTukil thinnaam nalkukil neTeeTaam namukku namE paNivathu naakam narakavum athupOle Ohm Narayanaya Namah Chandra Sekharan Menon Pravin Balan <pravin.balan wrote: Om Namo Narayanaya Dear Sreedharji, I totally agree that if Keralites are residing outside Kerala or India that is purely their own choice the same goes for all Indians we have plenty of Americans and Britons in Gulf…their countries are far better off than India…what brings them here. Frankly I think we are what we want to be and we have nobody else to blame for this…please check the below mind power web site, as per Dr Joseph Murphy (American national was in Andrapradesh for 20 yrs) we are 100% responsible for whatever our current state of life/affairs we are in…the same goes for the whole country… http://josephmurphy.wwwhubs.com/ Sorry for deviating from the Bakthi topic but as Sree said this is relevant since one of the reasons we seek Bakthi marga is for peace of mind. Narayan Narayana Narayana Pravin guruvayur [guruvayur ] On Behalf Of

sreedhar c.p20 May 2007 13:22guruvayur Subject: Re: [Guruvayur/Guruvayoor] Gulf life Hare Krishna, What is mentioned is a true fact. Now the other side of the coin. Why most of the Keralites is coming to Gulf ? is because of parents?, Society? or Government? Mr. Mittal is settled in Briton.he made Empire on steel industry still he do not want to come to India and settle. My Own two Cousins Both of them PhD settled in USA for almost 20 years( One is in Ohio and the Other is in California) (Gold medallist from Kalina University, Mumbai.) when asked not interested to come to India and settle. Is because of Parents? Society ? or Government?

One of my European friend used to tell me " India is a Good ,Rich and Big Country, but Indians are not Good." is it Because of Parents?, Society or Government? The Same Indian are going out side India ,they are making Money,Name and fame. why? Enclosed small Attachment. Extremely Apologise for diverting from the Bakthi Topic. But it is lot of relevant on our life. With Love, Sree Chandra Menon <chandrasmenon20! 02 wrote: Ohm Narayanaya Namah This time I am posting a different subject specially for our members from Gulf. I myself spent 12 years in Gulf, and with Lord Guruvayoorappan's blessings I am enjoying life today. The attachment was sent to me by a friend who is still in Gulf area which I am sure is a true picture for the majority. Ohm Narayanaya Namah Chandra Sekharan Menon The all-new Mail goes wherever you go - free your email address from your Internet

provider. This e-mail, including any attached files, may contain confidential and privileged information for the sole use of the intended recipient. Any review, use, distribution, or disclosure by others is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient (or authorized to receive information for the intended recipient), please contact the sender by reply e-mail and delete all copies of this message.