IndiaDivine.org

kuchela, love..

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

I read these topics of kuchela , love etc with deep interest, but then when i ponder over them, i am wondering, are these so complicated or are they made complicated just for the sake of argument??? Its all mainly the "bhavana" (i dont find a literal translation for that word in english) with which we appraoch God ... When Shabari offered the bitten fruit, Sri Rama accepted without any bitterness, when Vidura gave the banana skin, Sree Krishna simply ate it, When Kuchela went with a handful of avil, Lord snatched it from him.... Its is all the pure Bhavana with which God is approached ... Kuchela did not suffer any poverty nor was he excited with the luxury. LOVE is abstract - it has nothing to do with body or the soul. Love is just an identification with the beloved in whatever form it be. 'In true Love', there is no 'me' separate from the 'other'

Now that's room service! Choose from over 150,000 hotels in 45,000 destinations on Travel to find your fit.