Guest guest

Dear Sreedharji,

This is indeed a very good lesson to

learn.

I would say we all have to take a print out

and save it on our table and read this before we start the day. If done

regularly I am sure this would make a big difference to our lives. It is not

that we all are not following the same, but the wording is very good, apt and

to the point. I shall like to share this with some of my other friends too.

You have used the words ‘Conscious

union with the Divine’ does this have any connection with our sub conscious

mind or do we call this ‘antaryamin’?

Narayana Narayana Narayana

Pravin

guruvayur [guruvayur ] On Behalf Of sreedhar c.p

03 June 2007 17:18

guruvayur

[Guruvayur/Guruvayoor]

One With The Divine

One With The

Divine

The secret of all health, prosperity, and happiness is being in conscious union

with the Divine.

The closer we are to Divinity, the nearer we are to the limitless source of

things. When we feel strongest, when we feel conscious of the power which is

back of the flesh, but not of it, when we feel that we are in touch with

Divinity, our power is greater and our supply larger.

Every time a man does wrong he weakens himself by so much. Every time we do

wrong, every time we depart from the truth, every time we commit a dishonest,

unworthy act, do a mean, contemptible thing, we lessen the Omnipotent grip upon

us, and then we become a party to all sorts of fears, apprehensions, dreads,

and doubts.

The moment we feel conscious that our union with the Great Source of things is

broken, we are filled with uncertainty and apprehension; we feel a sense of

helplessness, whi! ch makes us weak, timid, apprehensive. Fear, anxiety, worry,

are positive evidence that we have lost our divine connection and strayed from

home, that we are out of tune with the Infinite, and in discord with principle.

The very idea of persistently holding the thought that one is divinely upheld,

the thought that no harm can possibly come to you while you are thus ensconced

in the Divine Presence destroys all fear and worry; restores confidence, and

multiples power.

With Love,

Sree

Answers - Got a question? Someone out there knows the answer. Try

it now.

This e-mail, including any attached files, may contain confidential and privileged information for the sole use of the intended recipient. Any review, use, distribution, or disclosure by others is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient (or authorized to receive information for the intended recipient), please contact the sender by reply e-mail and delete all copies of this message.

Guest guest

Hare Krishna, Dear Pravinji, What I feel that when our Conscious mind is always acting on a Good way Of course not only Sub - consious mind will give the Good Inputs also having a feeling of Joy with Union of Divine.Yes we can call it as ‘antaryamin’. That state can not describe in single word or setence as it supposed to be experienced. With Love, SreePravin Balan <pravin.balan wrote: Dear Sreedharji, This is indeed a very good lesson to learn. I would say we all have to take a print out and save it on our table and read this before we start the day. If done regularly I am sure this would make a big difference to our lives. It is not that we all are not following the same, but the wording is very good, apt and to the point. I shall like to share this with some of my other friends too. You have used the words ‘Conscious union with the Divine’ does this have any connection with our sub conscious mind or do we call this ‘antaryamin’? Narayana Narayana Narayana Pravin guruvayur [guruvayur ] On Behalf Of sreedhar c.p03 June 2007 17:18guruvayur Subject: [Guruvayur/Guruvayoor] One With The Divine One With The DivineThe secret of all health, prosperity, and happiness is being in conscious union with the Divine. The closer we are to Divinity, the nearer we are to the limitless source of things. When we feel strongest, when we feel conscious of the power which is back of the flesh, but not of it, when we feel that we are in touch with Divinity, our power is greater and our supply larger.Every time a man does wrong he weakens himself by so much. Every time we do wrong, every time we depart from the truth, every time we commit a dishonest, unworthy act, do a mean, contemptible thing, we lessen the Omnipotent grip upon us, and then we become a party to all sorts of fears, apprehensions, dreads, and doubts. The moment we feel conscious that our union with the Great Source of things is broken, we are

filled with uncertainty and apprehension; we feel a sense of helplessness, whi! ch makes us weak, timid, apprehensive. Fear, anxiety, worry, are positive evidence that we have lost our divine connection and strayed from home, that we are out of tune with the Infinite, and in discord with principle. The very idea of persistently holding the thought that one is divinely upheld, the thought that no harm can possibly come to you while you are thus ensconced in the Divine Presence destroys all fear and worry; restores confidence, and multiples power. With Love, Sree Answers - Got a question? Someone out there knows the answer. Try it now. This e-mail, including any attached files, may contain confidential and privileged information for the sole use of the intended recipient. Any review, use, distribution, or disclosure by others is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient (or authorized to receive information for the intended recipient), please contact the sender by reply

e-mail and delete all copies of this message.

New Mail is the ultimate force in competitive emailing. Find out more at the Mail Championships. Plus: play games and win prizes.