IndiaDivine.org

slokam - Lord Siva

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Jai Sreekrishna!! aUm trayambakam yajAamahEsugandhim pushti vardhanamurvArukamiva bandhanAthmrutyOr mukshEya mAmritAth Meaning: We worship the three eyed One (Lord Shiva) who is fragrant and who nourishes all beings; may He liberate me from death, for the sake of immortality. mrutyunjayAya eudrAyanElakantAya shambhavEamrutEshAya sarvAyamahAdEvAya te namaha Meaning: I pray to Lord Mahadeva who has conquered death, who is the destroyer of the universe, who has a blue neck and who gives happiness to all. vandE dEva umA-pathim suragurumvandE jagat-kAranamvandE pannaga-bhOshanam mruga-dharamvandE pasOnAm pathimvandE sUrya-sasAnka vahni nayanamvandE mukunda-priyamvandE bhakta-janAshrayam cha varadamvandE sivam sankaram Meaning:I bow down to the Lord of Uma (Parvathi), the divine Guru, the cause of the universe. I bow down to the Lord who is adorned with snake and wears tiger skin, the Lord of all creatures. I bow down to the Lord whose

three eyes are the sun, moon and fire and to whom Lord Vishu is near. I bow down to the Lord who is the refuge of all devotees and the giver of boons, Shiva Shanakara. nalini sree <nalinisree_nair wrote: Hare Krishna........ Good evening .... Thanks for your slokam. Daily I

tried to read the slokam. I am goint to shiva temple daily If you any any slokam of shiva kindly send to me. Thank you very much M.V.Nalini Sree Parameswaran <aniyan_ap > wrote: Jai Sreekrishna!! Om namO viswa-rUpAya viswa-sthity-antha-hEtavE viswEswarAya viswAya gOvindAya namO namaha Parameswaran <aniyan_ap > wrote: guruvayur From: Parameswaran <aniyan_ap >Sun, 3 Jun 2007 03:43:28 -0700 (PDT)Fwd: Re: [Guruvayur/Guruvayoor] Re: slokam Jai Sreekrishna!! kamsa-vamsa vinAsAya kEsi-chAnUra ghAthinE vrishabha-dhvaja vandyAya pArtha-sArathayE namaha Parameswaran <aniyan_ap > wrote: guruvayur From: Parameswaran <aniyan_ap >Sat, 2 Jun 2007 04:41:23 -0700 (PDT)Fwd: Re: [Guruvayur/Guruvayoor] Re: slokam Jai Sreekrishna!! mEgh’asyAmam pIthakausEyavAsam srIvathsAngam kausthubhOthbhAsithAngam punyOpEtham pundarEkAyathAksham vishnum vandE sarvalOkaika nAdh’am Parameswaran <aniyan_ap > wrote: guruvayur From: Parameswaran <aniyan_ap >Wed, 30 May 2007 23:55:12 -0700 (PDT)Fwd: Re: [Guruvayur/Guruvayoor] Re: slokam Jai Sreekrishna!! sAnthAkAram bhujaga-sayanam padmanAbham surEsam viswAdhAram gagana-sadhrusam mEgh’avarnam subhAngam lakshmIkantham kamalanayanam yogihrudhyAnagamyam vandE vishnum bhavabhayaharam sarvalOkaikanAdh’amParameswaran <aniyan_ap > wrote: To:

guruvayur From: Parameswaran <aniyan_ap >Wed, 30 May 2007 06:36:52 -0700 (PDT)Fwd: Re: [Guruvayur/Guruvayoor] Re: slokam Jai Sreekrishna!! sasamg’ha-chakram sakirIta-kun’dalam sapEthavastram sarasIruhEkshanam sahAra-vakshasthala-sObhi kausthubham namAmi vishnum sirasA chathurbhujam Parameswaran <aniyan_ap > wrote: guruvayur From: Parameswaran <aniyan_ap >Tue, 29 May 2007 02:44:01 -0700 (PDT)Re: [Guruvayur/Guruvayoor] Re: slokam Jai Sreekrishna!! karAravindEna

padAravindam mug’hAravindE vinivEsayantham vatasya-pathrasya putEsayAnam bAlam mukundam manasA-smrAmiParameswaran <aniyan_ap > wrote: guruvayur From: Parameswaran <aniyan_ap >Mon, 28 May 2007 04:50:04 -0700 (PDT)Re: Fwd: Re: [Guruvayur/Guruvayoor] Re: slokam Jai Sreekrishna!! vasudEvasutham dEvam kamsa-chAnUra-mardhanam dEvakI paramAnandam krishnam vandE jagathgurum kezhoor <kezhoor > wrote: HARI AUM!nandanam vasudEavasya nandagOpasya nandanam yaSOdaa nandanam vandEdEvakii nandanam sadaa!guruvayur , Parameswaran <aniyan_ap wrote:>> Jai Sreekrishna!!> > pIthAmbaram karavirAchitha shamkha-chakra> kaumOdakI sarasijam karunAsamudram> rAdhAsahAyam-athisundara mandahAsam> vAthAlayEsamanisam hrudi bhAvayAmi> > Parameswaran <aniyan_ap wrote:> guruvayur > Parameswaran <aniyan_ap> Sat, 26 May 2007 05:02:51 -0700 (PDT)> Re: [Guruvayur/Guruvayoor] Re: slokam> > Jai Sreekrishna!!> > "KrishnAya vAsudEvAya> HarayE

paramAthmane> pranathaklEsanAsAya> gOvindAya namOnamah> > > kezhoor <kezhoor wrote:> HARI AUM!> > Namasthe dear Saanthipapli,> > Following sloka is taught by my mother when I was a kid. Even now I > chant it.> > "naaraayaNaayennu japikku kR^shNaa> aarOmalOTaay paRayum yaSOda> naaNam kuNungi chirikkumappOL> naaraayaNan thaanathu vaasudEavan!"> > humbly,> Geetha> > guruvayur , "saanthipapli" <saanthipapli@> > wrote:> >> > > > Hare Krishna ......> > > > Hi everybody> > > > I wish to know small small slokams for Krishna> > > > Please forward me.> > > > With regards> >> > > >

> > > Fussy? Opinionated? Impossible to please? Perfect. Join 's user panel and lay it on us. > > > > > > > > Boardwalk for $500? In 2007? Ha! > Play Monopoly Here and Now (it's updated for today's economy) at Games.> Luggage? GPS? Comic books? Check out fitting gifts for grads at Search. oneSearch: Finally, mobile search that gives answers, not web

links. Shape in your own image. Join our Network Research Panel today! Take the Internet to Go: Go puts the Internet in your pocket: mail, news, photos more. It's here! Your new message!Get new email alerts with the free Toolbar. Building a website is a piece of cake. Small Business gives you all the tools to get online. Park yourself in front of a world of choices in alternative vehicles.Visit the Auto Green Center. Sick sense of humor? Visit TV's Comedy with an Edge to see what's on, when.

Sucker-punch spam with award-winning protection. Try the free Mail Beta.