IndiaDivine.org

KHNA Convention

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Dear Sarmaji, Thank you, Thank you and Thank you. Since you have accepted my humble suggestion and invited Dr. Frank Morales for the convention, how can I ignore your suggestion? I will certainly register and with blessings from Lord Guruvayoorappan, I will try to attend the convention. I am copying this info to the members of our Guruvayoor group and invite members from North America and Canada in general and those who are in New York and New Jersey in particular to attend this convention which, though is organized by KHNA, it is meant to all Hindus. Please, Please try to attend and make this a grand success. Ohm Narayanaya Namah Chandra Sekharan MenonVenkat Sarma <venkat.sarma wrote: Please register for the convention.Dr.

Frank Morales will attend.We need people to attend as well as their suggestions On 5/22/07, Chandra Menon < chandrasmenon2002 wrote: Dear Mr. Venkat Sharma, I go through the web site namaha.org and get updates through Anjali also. I am sure all arrangements are being completed for the fourth convention at NYC. I came across one Dr. Frank Morales whose web site is http://www.dharmacentral.com/ . I hope you know this person already. I

personally feel he should be invited for the convention to address the youth specially who are born in this country, as he is born in Brooklyn NY and will be the star attraction for the Newyork Convention and also to the young Generation. I do not know if he is already been approached and agreed for addressing either on the inaugural day or any subsequent days. Please ignore this mail if I am pressurizing you. I had lived in NY 1989-1993 and would have met you, but I hope to see you all in July if God permits me. Ohm Narayanaya Namah Chandra Sekharan Menon