IndiaDivine.org

[Guruvayur/Guruvayoor] slokam - Lord Siva

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Jai Sreekrishna!! The first line of the second slokam needs to be corrected as "mrutyunjay Aya rudrAya". Inconvenience caused is regretted. Parameswaran <aniyan_ap wrote: Jai Sreekrishna!! aUm trayambakam yajAamahEsugandhim pushti vardhanamurvArukamiva bandhanAthmrutyOr mukshEya mAmritAth Meaning: We worship the three eyed One (Lord Shiva) who is fragrant and who nourishes all beings; may He liberate me from death, for the sake of immortality. mrutyunjayAya eudrAyanElakantAya shambhavEamrutEshAya sarvAyamahAdEvAya te namaha Meaning: I pray to Lord Mahadeva who has conquered death, who is the destroyer of the universe, who has a blue neck and who gives happiness to all. vandE dEva umA-pathim suragurumvandE

jagat-kAranamvandE pannaga-bhOshanam mruga-dharamvandE pasOnAm pathimvandE sUrya-sasAnka vahni nayanamvandE mukunda-priyamvandE bhakta-janAshrayam cha varadamvandE sivam sankaram Meaning:I bow down to the Lord of Uma (Parvathi), the divine Guru, the cause of the universe. I bow down to the Lord who is adorned with snake and wears tiger skin, the Lord of all creatures. I bow down to the Lord whose three eyes are the sun, moon and fire and to whom Lord Vishu is near. I bow down to the Lord who is the refuge of all devotees and the giver of boons, Shiva Shanakara. nalini sree <nalinisree_nair > wrote: Hare Krishna........ Good evening .... Thanks for your slokam. Daily I tried to read the slokam. I am goint to shiva temple daily If you any any slokam of shiva kindly send to me. Thank you very much M.V.Nalini Sree Parameswaran <aniyan_ap > wrote: Jai Sreekrishna!! Om namO viswa-rUpAya viswa-sthity-antha-hEtavE viswEswarAya viswAya gOvindAya namO namaha Parameswaran <aniyan_ap > wrote: guruvayur From: Parameswaran <aniyan_ap >Sun, 3 Jun 2007 03:43:28 -0700 (PDT)Fwd: Re: [Guruvayur/Guruvayoor] Re: slokam Jai Sreekrishna!! kamsa-vamsa vinAsAya kEsi-chAnUra ghAthinE vrishabha-dhvaja vandyAya pArtha-sArathayE namaha Parameswaran <aniyan_ap > wrote: guruvayur From: Parameswaran <aniyan_ap >Sat, 2 Jun 2007 04:41:23 -0700 (PDT)Fwd: Re: [Guruvayur/Guruvayoor] Re: slokam Jai

Sreekrishna!! mEgh’asyAmam pIthakausEyavAsam srIvathsAngam kausthubhOthbhAsithAngam punyOpEtham pundarEkAyathAksham vishnum vandE sarvalOkaika nAdh’am Parameswaran <aniyan_ap > wrote: guruvayur From: Parameswaran <aniyan_ap >Wed, 30 May 2007 23:55:12 -0700 (PDT)Fwd: Re: [Guruvayur/Guruvayoor] Re: slokam Jai Sreekrishna!! sAnthAkAram bhujaga-sayanam padmanAbham surEsam viswAdhAram gagana-sadhrusam mEgh’avarnam subhAngam lakshmIkantham kamalanayanam yogihrudhyAnagamyam vandE vishnum bhavabhayaharam sarvalOkaikanAdh’amParameswaran <aniyan_ap > wrote: guruvayur From: Parameswaran <aniyan_ap >Wed, 30 May 2007 06:36:52 -0700 (PDT)Fwd: Re: [Guruvayur/Guruvayoor] Re: slokam Jai Sreekrishna!! sasamg’ha-chakram sakirIta-kun’dalam sapEthavastram sarasIruhEkshanam sahAra-vakshasthala-sObhi kausthubham namAmi vishnum sirasA chathurbhujam Parameswaran <aniyan_ap > wrote: guruvayur From: Parameswaran <aniyan_ap >Tue, 29 May 2007 02:44:01 -0700 (PDT)Re: [Guruvayur/Guruvayoor] Re: slokam Jai Sreekrishna!! karAravindEna padAravindam mug’hAravindE vinivEsayantham vatasya-pathrasya putEsayAnam bAlam mukundam manasA-smrAmiParameswaran <aniyan_ap > wrote: To:

guruvayur From: Parameswaran <aniyan_ap >Mon, 28 May 2007 04:50:04 -0700 (PDT)Re: Fwd: Re: [Guruvayur/Guruvayoor] Re: slokam Jai Sreekrishna!! vasudEvasutham dEvam kamsa-chAnUra-mardhanam dEvakI paramAnandam krishnam vandE jagathgurum kezhoor <kezhoor > wrote: HARI AUM!nandanam vasudEavasya nandagOpasya nandanam yaSOdaa nandanam vandEdEvakii nandanam sadaa!guruvayur , Parameswaran <aniyan_ap wrote:>> Jai Sreekrishna!!> > pIthAmbaram karavirAchitha shamkha-chakra> kaumOdakI sarasijam karunAsamudram> rAdhAsahAyam-athisundara mandahAsam> vAthAlayEsamanisam hrudi bhAvayAmi> > Parameswaran <aniyan_ap wrote:> guruvayur >

Parameswaran <aniyan_ap> Sat, 26 May 2007 05:02:51 -0700 (PDT)> Re: [Guruvayur/Guruvayoor] Re: slokam> > Jai Sreekrishna!!> > "KrishnAya vAsudEvAya> HarayE paramAthmane> pranathaklEsanAsAya> gOvindAya namOnamah> > > kezhoor <kezhoor wrote:> HARI AUM!> > Namasthe dear Saanthipapli,> > Following sloka is taught by my mother when I was a kid. Even now I > chant it.> > "naaraayaNaayennu japikku kR^shNaa> aarOmalOTaay paRayum yaSOda> naaNam kuNungi chirikkumappOL> naaraayaNan thaanathu vaasudEavan!"> > humbly,> Geetha> > guruvayur , "saanthipapli" <saanthipapli@> > wrote:> >> > > > Hare Krishna

.......> > > > Hi everybody> > > > I wish to know small small slokams for Krishna> > > > Please forward me.> > > > With regards> >> > > > > > > Fussy? Opinionated? Impossible to please? Perfect. Join 's user panel and lay it on us. > > > > > > > > Boardwalk for $500? In 2007? Ha! > Play Monopoly Here and Now (it's updated for today's economy) at Games.> Luggage? GPS? Comic books? Check out fitting gifts for grads at Search. oneSearch: Finally, mobile search that gives answers, not web links. Shape in your own image. Join our Network Research Panel today! Take the Internet to Go: Go puts the Internet in your pocket: mail, news, photos more. It's here! Your new message!Get new email alerts with the free Toolbar. Building a website is a piece of cake. Small Business gives you all the tools to get online. Park yourself in front of a world of choices in alternative vehicles.Visit the Auto Green Center.

Sick sense of humor? Visit TV's Comedy with an Edge to see what's on, when. Sucker-punch spam with award-winning protection.Try the free Mail Beta.

Bored stiff? Loosen up...Download and play hundreds of games for free on Games.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest guest

Hare Krishna...... Good Evening Thank you very much for your siva slokam. I know one or two slokam of Godess Saraswathi. If you know let me forward to me. Thanks a lot. With regards M.V.NALINI SREE Parameswaran <aniyan_ap wrote: Jai Sreekrishna!! aUm trayambakam yajAamahEsugandhim pushti vardhanamurvArukamiva bandhanAthmrutyOr mukshEya mAmritAth Meaning: We worship the three eyed One (Lord Shiva) who is fragrant and who nourishes all beings; may He liberate me from death, for the sake of immortality. mrutyunjayAya eudrAyanElakantAya shambhavEamrutEshAya sarvAyamahAdEvAya te namaha Meaning: I pray to Lord Mahadeva who has conquered death, who is the destroyer of the universe, who has a blue neck and who gives happiness to all. vandE dEva umA-pathim suragurumvandE jagat-kAranamvandE pannaga-bhOshanam mruga-dharamvandE pasOnAm pathimvandE sUrya-sasAnka vahni nayanamvandE mukunda-priyamvandE bhakta-janAshrayam cha varadamvandE sivam sankaram Meaning:I bow down to the Lord of Uma (Parvathi), the divine Guru, the cause of the universe. I bow down to the Lord who is adorned with snake and wears tiger skin, the Lord of all creatures. I bow down to the Lord whose three eyes are the sun, moon and fire and to whom Lord Vishu is near. I bow down to the

Lord who is the refuge of all devotees and the giver of boons, Shiva Shanakara. nalini sree <nalinisree_nair > wrote: Hare Krishna........ Good evening .... Thanks for your slokam. Daily I tried to read the slokam. I am goint to shiva temple daily If you any any slokam of shiva kindly send to me. Thank you very much M.V.Nalini Sree Parameswaran <aniyan_ap > wrote: Jai Sreekrishna!! Om namO viswa-rUpAya viswa-sthity-antha-hEtavE viswEswarAya viswAya gOvindAya namO namaha Parameswaran

<aniyan_ap > wrote: guruvayur From: Parameswaran <aniyan_ap >Sun, 3 Jun 2007 03:43:28 -0700 (PDT)Fwd: Re: [Guruvayur/Guruvayoor] Re: slokam Jai Sreekrishna!! kamsa-vamsa vinAsAya kEsi-chAnUra ghAthinE vrishabha-dhvaja vandyAya pArtha-sArathayE namaha Parameswaran <aniyan_ap > wrote: guruvayur From: Parameswaran <aniyan_ap >Sat, 2 Jun 2007 04:41:23 -0700 (PDT)Fwd: Re: [Guruvayur/Guruvayoor] Re: slokam Jai Sreekrishna!! mEgh’asyAmam pIthakausEyavAsam srIvathsAngam kausthubhOthbhAsithAngam punyOpEtham pundarEkAyathAksham vishnum vandE sarvalOkaika nAdh’am Parameswaran

<aniyan_ap > wrote: guruvayur From: Parameswaran <aniyan_ap >Wed, 30 May 2007 23:55:12 -0700 (PDT)Fwd: Re: [Guruvayur/Guruvayoor] Re: slokam Jai Sreekrishna!! sAnthAkAram bhujaga-sayanam padmanAbham surEsam viswAdhAram gagana-sadhrusam mEgh’avarnam

subhAngam lakshmIkantham kamalanayanam yogihrudhyAnagamyam vandE vishnum bhavabhayaharam sarvalOkaikanAdh’amParameswaran <aniyan_ap > wrote: guruvayur From: Parameswaran <aniyan_ap >Wed, 30 May 2007 06:36:52 -0700 (PDT)Fwd: Re: [Guruvayur/Guruvayoor] Re: slokam Jai Sreekrishna!! sasamg’ha-chakram sakirIta-kun’dalam sapEthavastram sarasIruhEkshanam sahAra-vakshasthala-sObhi kausthubham namAmi vishnum sirasA chathurbhujam Parameswaran <aniyan_ap > wrote: guruvayur From: Parameswaran <aniyan_ap >Tue, 29 May 2007 02:44:01 -0700

(PDT)Re: [Guruvayur/Guruvayoor] Re: slokam Jai Sreekrishna!! karAravindEna padAravindam mug’hAravindE vinivEsayantham vatasya-pathrasya putEsayAnam bAlam mukundam manasA-smrAmiParameswaran <aniyan_ap > wrote: guruvayur From: Parameswaran <aniyan_ap >Mon, 28 May 2007 04:50:04 -0700 (PDT)Re: Fwd: Re: [Guruvayur/Guruvayoor] Re: slokam Jai Sreekrishna!! vasudEvasutham dEvam kamsa-chAnUra-mardhanam dEvakI paramAnandam krishnam vandE jagathgurum kezhoor <kezhoor > wrote: HARI AUM!nandanam vasudEavasya nandagOpasya nandanam yaSOdaa nandanam vandEdEvakii nandanam sadaa!guruvayur , Parameswaran <aniyan_ap wrote:>> Jai Sreekrishna!!> >

pIthAmbaram karavirAchitha shamkha-chakra> kaumOdakI sarasijam karunAsamudram> rAdhAsahAyam-athisundara mandahAsam> vAthAlayEsamanisam hrudi bhAvayAmi> > Parameswaran <aniyan_ap wrote:> guruvayur > Parameswaran <aniyan_ap> Sat, 26 May 2007 05:02:51 -0700 (PDT)> Re: [Guruvayur/Guruvayoor] Re: slokam> > Jai Sreekrishna!!> > "KrishnAya vAsudEvAya> HarayE paramAthmane> pranathaklEsanAsAya> gOvindAya namOnamah> > > kezhoor <kezhoor wrote:> HARI AUM!> > Namasthe dear Saanthipapli,> > Following sloka is taught by my mother when I was a kid. Even now I > chant it.> > "naaraayaNaayennu japikku kR^shNaa> aarOmalOTaay paRayum

yaSOda> naaNam kuNungi chirikkumappOL> naaraayaNan thaanathu vaasudEavan!"> > humbly,> Geetha> > guruvayur , "saanthipapli" <saanthipapli@> > wrote:> >> > > > Hare Krishna ......> > > > Hi everybody> > > > I wish to know small small slokams for Krishna> > > > Please forward me.> > > > With regards> >> > > > > > > Fussy? Opinionated? Impossible to please? Perfect. Join 's user panel and lay it on us. > > > > > > > > Boardwalk for $500? In 2007? Ha! > Play Monopoly Here and Now (it's updated for

today's economy) at Games.> Luggage? GPS? Comic books? Check out fitting gifts for grads at Search. oneSearch: Finally, mobile search that gives answers, not web links. Shape in your own image. Join our Network Research Panel today! Take the

Internet to Go: Go puts the Internet in your pocket: mail, news, photos more. It's here! Your new message!Get new email alerts with the free Toolbar. Building a website is a piece of cake. Small Business gives you all the tools to get online. Park yourself in front of a world of

choices in alternative vehicles.Visit the Auto Green Center. Sick sense of humor? Visit TV's Comedy with an Edge to see what's on, when. Sucker-punch spam with award-winning protection.Try the free Mail Beta.

Need a vacation? Get great deals to amazing places on Travel.

Guest guest

Jai Sreekrishna!! vellappalunku-niramotha vidhagdha-rUpi kallam-kalanju kamalathilezhunna shakthi vellathile-thirakal thalli-varum kanakken ullathil vannu vilayAdu Saraswathi mA SaraswathI namastubhyamvaradE kAmarUpinIvidyArambham karishyAmisiddhir bhavatu mE sadA SaraswathI mahAbhAge vidyE kamalalOchanE vidyArUpE visAlakshi vidyAm dEhi namOstuthE vInAdharE vipula-mangala-dAnaseelEbhaktArthi-nAsini

virincha-harIsa-vandyE kIrthipradE kamala-lOchana kAvyalOlE vidyApradAyini Saraswathi namAmi nithyam Jai Sreekrishna!! nalini sree <nalinisree_nair wrote: Hare Krishna...... Good

Evening Thank you very much for your siva slokam. I know one or two slokam of Godess Saraswathi. If you know let me forward to me. Thanks a lot. With regards M.V.NALINI SREE Parameswaran <aniyan_ap > wrote: Jai Sreekrishna!! aUm trayambakam yajAamahEsugandhim pushti vardhanamurvArukamiva bandhanAthmrutyOr mukshEya mAmritAth Meaning: We worship the three eyed One (Lord Shiva) who is fragrant and who nourishes all beings; may He liberate me from death, for the sake of immortality. mrutyunjayAya eudrAyanElakantAya shambhavEamrutEshAya sarvAyamahAdEvAya te namaha Meaning: I pray to Lord Mahadeva who has conquered death, who is the destroyer of the universe, who has a blue neck and who gives happiness to all. vandE dEva umA-pathim suragurumvandE

jagat-kAranamvandE pannaga-bhOshanam mruga-dharamvandE pasOnAm pathimvandE sUrya-sasAnka vahni nayanamvandE mukunda-priyamvandE bhakta-janAshrayam cha varadamvandE sivam sankaram Meaning:I bow down to the Lord of Uma (Parvathi), the divine Guru, the cause of the universe. I bow down to the Lord who is adorned with snake and wears tiger skin, the Lord of all creatures. I bow down to the Lord whose three eyes are the sun, moon and fire and to whom Lord Vishu is near. I bow down to the Lord who is the refuge of all devotees and the giver of boons, Shiva Shanakara. nalini sree <nalinisree_nair > wrote: Hare Krishna........ Good evening .... Thanks for your slokam. Daily I tried to read the slokam. I am goint to shiva temple daily If you any any slokam of shiva kindly send to me. Thank you very much M.V.Nalini Sree Parameswaran <aniyan_ap > wrote: Jai Sreekrishna!! Om namO viswa-rUpAya viswa-sthity-antha-hEtavE viswEswarAya viswAya gOvindAya namO namaha Parameswaran <aniyan_ap > wrote: guruvayur From: Parameswaran <aniyan_ap >Sun, 3 Jun 2007 03:43:28 -0700 (PDT)Fwd: Re: [Guruvayur/Guruvayoor] Re: slokam Jai Sreekrishna!! kamsa-vamsa vinAsAya kEsi-chAnUra ghAthinE vrishabha-dhvaja vandyAya pArtha-sArathayE namaha Parameswaran <aniyan_ap > wrote: guruvayur From: Parameswaran <aniyan_ap >Sat, 2 Jun 2007 04:41:23 -0700 (PDT)Fwd: Re: [Guruvayur/Guruvayoor] Re: slokam Jai

Sreekrishna!! mEgh’asyAmam pIthakausEyavAsam srIvathsAngam kausthubhOthbhAsithAngam punyOpEtham pundarEkAyathAksham vishnum vandE sarvalOkaika nAdh’am Parameswaran <aniyan_ap > wrote: guruvayur From: Parameswaran <aniyan_ap >Wed, 30 May 2007 23:55:12 -0700 (PDT)Fwd: Re: [Guruvayur/Guruvayoor] Re: slokam Jai Sreekrishna!! sAnthAkAram bhujaga-sayanam padmanAbham surEsam viswAdhAram gagana-sadhrusam mEgh’avarnam subhAngam lakshmIkantham kamalanayanam yogihrudhyAnagamyam vandE vishnum bhavabhayaharam sarvalOkaikanAdh’amParameswaran <aniyan_ap > wrote: guruvayur From: Parameswaran <aniyan_ap >Wed, 30 May 2007 06:36:52 -0700 (PDT)Fwd: Re: [Guruvayur/Guruvayoor] Re: slokam Jai Sreekrishna!! sasamg’ha-chakram sakirIta-kun’dalam sapEthavastram sarasIruhEkshanam sahAra-vakshasthala-sObhi kausthubham namAmi vishnum sirasA chathurbhujam Parameswaran <aniyan_ap > wrote: guruvayur From: Parameswaran <aniyan_ap >Tue, 29 May 2007 02:44:01 -0700 (PDT)Re: [Guruvayur/Guruvayoor] Re: slokam Jai Sreekrishna!! karAravindEna padAravindam mug’hAravindE vinivEsayantham vatasya-pathrasya putEsayAnam bAlam mukundam manasA-smrAmiParameswaran <aniyan_ap > wrote: To:

guruvayur From: Parameswaran <aniyan_ap >Mon, 28 May 2007 04:50:04 -0700 (PDT)Re: Fwd: Re: [Guruvayur/Guruvayoor] Re: slokam Jai Sreekrishna!! vasudEvasutham dEvam kamsa-chAnUra-mardhanam dEvakI paramAnandam krishnam vandE jagathgurum kezhoor <kezhoor > wrote: HARI AUM!nandanam vasudEavasya nandagOpasya nandanam yaSOdaa nandanam vandEdEvakii nandanam sadaa!guruvayur , Parameswaran <aniyan_ap wrote:>> Jai Sreekrishna!!> > pIthAmbaram karavirAchitha shamkha-chakra> kaumOdakI sarasijam karunAsamudram> rAdhAsahAyam-athisundara mandahAsam> vAthAlayEsamanisam hrudi bhAvayAmi> > Parameswaran <aniyan_ap wrote:> guruvayur >

Parameswaran <aniyan_ap> Sat, 26 May 2007 05:02:51 -0700 (PDT)> Re: [Guruvayur/Guruvayoor] Re: slokam> > Jai Sreekrishna!!> > "KrishnAya vAsudEvAya> HarayE paramAthmane> pranathaklEsanAsAya> gOvindAya namOnamah> > > kezhoor <kezhoor wrote:> HARI AUM!> > Namasthe dear Saanthipapli,> > Following sloka is taught by my mother when I was a kid. Even now I > chant it.> > "naaraayaNaayennu japikku kR^shNaa> aarOmalOTaay paRayum yaSOda> naaNam kuNungi chirikkumappOL> naaraayaNan thaanathu vaasudEavan!"> > humbly,> Geetha> > guruvayur , "saanthipapli" <saanthipapli@> > wrote:> >> > > > Hare Krishna

.......> > > > Hi everybody> > > > I wish to know small small slokams for Krishna> > > > Please forward me.> > > > With regards> >> > > > > > > Fussy? Opinionated? Impossible to please? Perfect. Join 's user panel and lay it on us. > > > > > > > > Boardwalk for $500? In 2007? Ha! > Play Monopoly Here and Now (it's updated for today's economy) at Games.> Luggage? GPS? Comic books? Check out fitting gifts for grads at Search. oneSearch: Finally, mobile search that gives answers, not web links. Shape in your own image. Join our Network Research Panel today! Take the Internet to Go: Go puts the Internet in your pocket: mail, news, photos more. It's here! Your new message!Get new email alerts with the free Toolbar. Building a website is a piece of cake. Small Business gives you all the tools to get online. Park yourself in front of a world of choices in alternative vehicles.Visit the Auto Green Center.

Sick sense of humor? Visit TV's Comedy with an Edge to see what's on, when. Sucker-punch spam with award-winning protection.Try the free Mail Beta. Need a vacation? Get great deals to amazing places on Travel.

Moody friends. Drama queens. Your life? Nope! - their life, your story. Play Sims Stories at Games.