Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

All,

I admit I'm an irregular poster at this group. I read with interest

the long conversations we had about whether non-Hindus should be

allowed inside Guruvayur temple. People are saying yes and no -

alocohol and biriyani - change and time - but I feel we are missing

out on WHY this rule was put in place at all !

For each religion, their place of worship signifies their world in

itself. The word 'matham' means opinion. The matham we follow is our

opinion of the world - because we see the world not as it is, but as

we are.

Our Hindu temples depict our view of the world - getting past the

ego into the proximity of the Divine, and finally attaining Him -

Moksha. However, a person who believes in another matham - has a

different opinion - and will not value our model of the world for

what it truly is. The same applies for a Hindu who goes to a mosque.

A human being entering a place of worship without truly

acknowledging the power of that model - causes asudhi to the

chaitanyam being worshipped - whether Krishna or Christ or Allah. It

is a different matter that apart from Hindus noone believes in the

concept of Chaitanyam and asudhi.

This is why our appooppans decided that people in one religion

should flock to their own places of worship. It has nothing to do

with any religion being better than any other. All religions are

different paths to God - which is what is depicted in the Sabarimala

temple. And that is the reason people from all faiths are allowed

there.

So that is the bottom line - and not whether a Muslim can blast a

temple - why can't a Hindu terrorist do the same if he really wanted

to? People talk about change - I am a big advocate of change myself -

but at some point of time, we all draw the line, don't we? God does

not get impacted by change - the idol in the temple is called

Vigraham - 'Vi' for not impacted and 'Graham' - planet . It

means 'He who is not affected by the position of the planets' or in

other words, 'He who is not affected by the passage of time'.

I know this has been a super-long post, and I'm only a novice to the

world of Hindu spirituality, but in this group full of experts, I

believe this conversation is becoming very childish. Hence my

interjection.

Please do not take my comments personally.

Anjana

Guest guest

Hare Krishna, Small Story which goes like this.In a Beautiful village there is a Mosque , Temple & Church. Their the AMBALA PRAVU( pigeons) are making their house above this. All the Pigeons will cme & go and stay where ever they like. Once there is big fighting was going on with Human peoples.they are fighting with swords/ Lathis. After seeing this a very small Pigeons asked the mother " Mum why all they are fighting and killing each other" . after a pause Mother replied they are Human beings and they are the very Intelligent and good creation of God in this world. God give them Brain to think. so the little confused and asked again why they are fighting? Mother Pigeons again with a pause replied to his question they are entering into each other God's places for that they are fighting. so the little not convinced the replay what is there to fight in this? see we are staying all the places. no problems to us. you said they are intelligent and brain to think? Mother not having the answer to replay to little query and told the little we are more blessed than Humans. Peoples (Humans) created all the religions/ belief / faith / rules in the world. O.k agreed. at least follow as per that religion and tradition.why again fighting in the name of all? when all these will get a solution in this shorter world ? Educated and Scholarly peoples should give the correct path to the next generation or it will be a worse situation we can anticipate in future. With Love, Sree Suresh P <sureshp_suja wrote: From Suresh.P. Om Narayanaya, I have gone through the write-ups on the subject matter. Though I totally agaree with what Shri N.B.Nair says, I totally disagree with what Shri Krishna Prasad has written. If Shri Krishna Prasad's saying is correct that the Guruvayur temple rules are set by none other than Adi Shankaracharyar, hence he is not in favour of allowing all religions inside Guruvayur temple, then what happened when the Dalits were allowed to enter into the temple? The mind set of people should change according to time. It does not meant that alcohol and biriyani

should be distributed as prasadam. Krishna never told not to allow non-hindus into his temple. When the God did not try to bifurcate people, why the people try for the same in the name of God? All the temples in the North India allow entry of all religions into the temples. The Ayyappa temple of Sabarimala also allow entry of all religion. Then what is the problem if other temples allow the entry of non-hindus. Instead of the Notice "Non-Hindus are not allowed", the Notice should be "Non-devotees are not allowed". All the devotees, whether they are hindus, christians, muslims, do not matter for God. He loves everybody without looking the colour, creed of people. MY ONLY REQUEST IS THAT WE SHOULD NOT MAKE RULES, WHICH THE GOD DID NOT EVEN THINK. Krishna Prasad <rkrishp99 > wrote: Hari OM! Personally my view regarding this Guruvayur entry is a political creation by the atheist Marxist party.. Each temple has its own rules and regulations and Guruvayur temple rules are set by none other than Adi Shankaracharyar. So I am not in favour of allowing all religions inside Guruvayur temple. Yes, Guruvayur temples pavitratha and chitta will go off if we allow everyone inside.As per the Tantrik vidhis thera are certain rules and regulations to follow to keep Devan chaitanyam intact! Tomorrow according to the changing times people will say Biriyani and Alcohol as prasadam there will be people to agree for that also the majority ignorant non-united Hindus! which is a pray for all political exploitation. Try asking Saudi

Government to allow everyone inside Mecca, Madina...>>>???? Because all changing times... we need to change right.. With Love & OM! Krishna Prasad On 6/5/07, nbnair2000 <nbnair2000 > wrote: Ref. Entry of Non-Hindus to Guruvayur Temple - "sreedhar c.p"sreepal20 HARI AUM,Change is a sign of life. Any person or organisation that resistschanges in accordance with time will decay fast. Hence considering necessary changes in rules and practices is a healthy sign, for anyorganisation. But it should be considered by the very same people whoare involved in

these practices.We cannot equate the preset issue with the Temple Entry Proclamation by Sri Chithirathirunal Maharaja of Travancore. Though Maharaja wasthe ruler, he was an ardent Bhakt as well. Also, he had not imposedany rules or restrictions on the practices of any other faiths in hisown Kingdom. Neither Shri Sudhakaran nor the communist party as such believes inthe worships of God or in any temple practices. And they hadabsolutely no business in interfering with religious practices. Thereare many cases where religions had imposed restrictions on governments, and not the other way. The religious leaders concerned should consider these issues moreopenly, taking into account the general feelings of devotees. As a devotee and a Kathakali Aswadakan, I always feel hurt that such a great soul like Hyderali, who was singing all through his life themost cherished Kathakali Padangal (mostly in praise of

God and Hisavatars) was denied entry in to Hindu Temples! What prayaschithas wecan do for that now? Please consider: let us not repeat such blunders. I don't have to elaborate: there are other living 'DARLINGS' ofdevotees who are still being denied Guruvayur entry! Why should we deny the desire to worship to any person (irrespectiveof the family into which he/she is born)? We have learned many stories from our mythology where people of horrible pasts werepardoned once they have undergone the mental transformations to becomesober characters. With due respects to the feeling of all my fellow devotees, NB Nair. nbnair2000 guruvayur , "sreedhar c.p" <sreepal20 wrote:>> For Inform, 1.

Kerala Priests Ask Government to Not Interfere inTemple Traditions THIRUVANANTHAPURAM, INDIA, June 2, 2007: TheYogashema Sabha -- the primary leadership of priests, tantris (high priests) and other Brahmin and Namboodiri bodies -- has asked theKerala government to not interfere with the customs and traditions ofKerala's temples. The priests' request was in response to the Temple Affairs Minister G. Sudhakaran's statement that the government wouldconsider legislation to allow all believers, including non-Hindus, toworship in temples. The sabha met in Thrissur in the wake of thecontroversy over the purification rite at the Guruvayur temple after avisit by Union minister Vayalar Ravi and his family. It decided tobegin the process for a second temple entry proclamation. (Through asimilar proclamation in 1936, the Maharaja of Travancore had abolished the ban on Dalits entering the temple).> > Speaking to the

Hindustan Times, Rahul Eswar, grandson of theSabarimala tantri who took the initiative for the conclav e, saidaround 80 per cent of the members favored reforms in tune with the changing times. "The majority of them agreed to the reforms known asthe Second Temple Entry Proclamation. The meeting decided to initiatedialogue and debate for this," he said. Rahul also said thatSudhakaran, who did not believe in temple customs and belief, had norole to play in this. "The government will bring in a law afterconsulting all concerned. It feels all believers have to be alloweddarshan in temples," he said. > > With Love,> Sree> > > > > Answers - Got a question? Someone out there knows theanswer. Tryit now.> -- dotcompals: www.dotcompals.in .Org domain Names for just 2.5 USDKrishna PrasadDare to give up the comfort of the 'known' and venture into the 'unknown' The more we know, the more we will come to realize what we do not know. If we want to achieve our true potential and live life to the fullest. As Poojya Gurudev said it, "Open your eyes. Burst your shell. Spread your wings and fly!"Swami ChinmayanandaHate not the sinner - hate the sin; and always hate the sin even with an excess of hatred." Here’s a new way to find what you're looking for - Answers Here’s a new way to find

what you're looking for - Answers

Answers - Get better answers from someone who knows. Try

it now.

Guest guest

Hari OM!

Dear Sreedhar,

You quoted all the religions are created by people. without religion and spirituality the

world will be full of reogues.. even an atheist is a believer in himself even to he is

not believing anything else because of this ignorance. And no one can compare

pigeons and Human beings .. this story never justify anything.

There is no solution for this. and we don't need a solution for Guruvayur entry it is

pure a POLITICAL AGENDA BY Minister Sudhakaran! nothing else as rightly said in the other

thread on Guruvayur entry to make Paloli Md kutty escape from the media attention and

lot of other vote bank agenda...

Guruvayur should continue as whatever is the rule followd now.. full stop....

With Love & OM!

Krishna Prasad

On 6/10/07, sreedhar c.p <sreepal20 wrote:

Hare Krishna,

Small Story which goes like this.In a Beautiful village there is a Mosque , Temple & Church. Their the AMBALA PRAVU( pigeons) are making their house above this. All the Pigeons will cme & go and stay where ever they like.

Once there is big fighting was going on with Human peoples.they are fighting with swords/ Lathis. After seeing this a very small Pigeons asked the mother " Mum why all they are fighting and killing each other " . after a pause Mother replied they are Human beings and they are the very Intelligent and good creation of God in this world. God give them Brain to think.

so the little confused and asked again why they are fighting?

Mother Pigeons again with a pause replied to his question they are entering into each other God's places for that they are fighting.

so the little not convinced the replay what is there to fight in this? see we are staying all the places. no problems to us. you said they are intelligent and brain to think?

Mother not having the answer to replay to little query and told the little we are more blessed than Humans.

Peoples (Humans) created all the religions/ belief / faith / rules in the world. O.k agreed. at least follow as per that religion and tradition.why again fighting in the name of all?

when all these will get a solution in this shorter world ? Educated and Scholarly peoples should give the correct path to the next generation or it will be a worse situation we can anticipate in future.

With Love,

Sree

Suresh P <sureshp_suja (AT) (DOT) co.in> wrote:

From Suresh.P.

Om Narayanaya,

I have gone through the write-ups on the subject matter. Though I totally agaree with what Shri N.B.Nair says, I totally disagree with what Shri Krishna Prasad has written. If Shri Krishna Prasad's saying is correct that the Guruvayur temple rules are set by none other than Adi Shankaracharyar, hence he is not in favour of allowing all religions inside Guruvayur temple, then what happened when the Dalits were allowed to enter into the temple? The mind set of people should change according to time. It does not meant that alcohol and biriyani should be distributed as prasadam. Krishna never told not to allow non-hindus into his temple. When the God did not try to bifurcate people, why the people try for the same in the name of God? All the temples in the North India allow entry of all religions into the temples. The Ayyappa temple of Sabarimala also allow entry of all religion. Then what is the problem if other temples allow the entry of non-hindus. Instead of the Notice " Non-Hindus are not allowed " , the Notice should be " Non-devotees are not allowed " . All the devotees, whether they are hindus, christians, muslims, do not matter for God. He loves everybody without looking the colour, creed of people. MY ONLY REQUEST IS THAT WE SHOULD NOT MAKE RULES, WHICH THE GOD DID NOT EVEN THINK.

Krishna Prasad <rkrishp99 wrote:

Hari OM!

Personally my view regarding this Guruvayur entry is a political creation by the

atheist Marxist party.. Each temple has its own rules and regulations and

Guruvayur temple rules are set by none other than Adi Shankaracharyar.

So I am not in favour of allowing all religions inside Guruvayur temple.

Yes, Guruvayur temples pavitratha and chitta will go off if we allow everyone inside.As per

the Tantrik vidhis thera are certain rules and regulations to follow to keep Devan chaitanyam intact!

Tomorrow according to the changing times people will say Biriyani and Alcohol as prasadam

there will be people to agree for that also the majority ignorant non-united Hindus! which is

a pray for all political exploitation.

Try asking Saudi Government to allow everyone inside Mecca, Madina...>>>????

Because all changing times... we need to change right..

With Love & OM!

Krishna Prasad

On 6/5/07, nbnair2000 <nbnair2000

> wrote:

Ref. Entry of Non-Hindus to Guruvayur Temple - " sreedhar c.p " sreepal20 HARI AUM,Change is a sign of life. Any person or organisation that resistschanges in accordance with time will decay fast. Hence considering necessary changes in rules and practices is a healthy sign, for anyorganisation. But it should be considered by the very same people whoare involved in these practices.We cannot equate the preset issue with the Temple Entry Proclamation by Sri Chithirathirunal Maharaja of Travancore. Though Maharaja wasthe ruler, he was an ardent Bhakt as well. Also, he had not imposedany rules or restrictions on the practices of any other faiths in hisown Kingdom. Neither Shri Sudhakaran nor the communist party as such believes inthe worships of God or in any temple practices. And they hadabsolutely no business in interfering with religious practices. Thereare many cases where religions had imposed restrictions on governments, and not the other way. The religious leaders concerned should consider these issues moreopenly, taking into account the general feelings of devotees. As a devotee and a Kathakali Aswadakan, I always feel hurt that such a great soul like Hyderali, who was singing all through his life themost cherished Kathakali Padangal (mostly in praise of God and Hisavatars) was denied entry in to Hindu Temples! What prayaschithas wecan do for that now? Please consider: let us not repeat such blunders. I don't have to elaborate: there are other living 'DARLINGS' ofdevotees who are still being denied Guruvayur entry! Why should we deny the desire to worship to any person (irrespectiveof the family into which he/she is born)? We have learned many stories from our mythology where people of horrible pasts werepardoned once they have undergone the mental transformations to becomesober characters. With due respects to the feeling of all my fellow devotees, NB Nair. nbnair2000 guruvayur , " sreedhar c.p " <sreepal20 wrote:

>> For Inform, 1. Kerala Priests Ask Government to Not Interfere inTemple Traditions THIRUVANANTHAPURAM, INDIA, June 2, 2007: TheYogashema Sabha -- the primary leadership of priests, tantris (high

priests) and other Brahmin and Namboodiri bodies -- has asked theKerala government to not interfere with the customs and traditions ofKerala's temples. The priests' request was in response to the Temple

Affairs Minister G. Sudhakaran's statement that the government wouldconsider legislation to allow all believers, including non-Hindus, toworship in temples. The sabha met in Thrissur in the wake of thecontroversy over the purification rite at the Guruvayur temple after a

visit by Union minister Vayalar Ravi and his family. It decided tobegin the process for a second temple entry proclamation. (Through asimilar proclamation in 1936, the Maharaja of Travancore had abolished

the ban on Dalits entering the temple).> > Speaking to the Hindustan Times, Rahul Eswar, grandson of theSabarimala tantri who took the initiative for the conclav e, saidaround 80 per cent of the members favored reforms in tune with the changing times. " The majority of them agreed to the reforms known asthe Second Temple Entry Proclamation. The meeting decided to initiatedialogue and debate for this, " he said. Rahul also said that

Sudhakaran, who did not believe in temple customs and belief, had norole to play in this. " The government will bring in a law afterconsulting all concerned. It feels all believers have to be alloweddarshan in temples, " he said. > > With Love,> Sree> > > > > Answers - Got a question? Someone out there knows theanswer. Tryit now.>

-- dotcompals:

www.dotcompals.in .Org domain Names for just 2.5 USDKrishna PrasadDare to give up the comfort of the 'known' and venture into the 'unknown' The more we know, the more we will come to realize what we do not know. If we want to achieve our true potential and live life to the fullest. As Poojya Gurudev said it, " Open your eyes. Burst your shell. Spread your wings and fly! " Swami Chinmayananda

Hate not the sinner - hate the sin; and always hate the sin even with an excess of hatred. "

Here's a new way to find what you're looking for - Answers

Here's a new way to find what you're looking for - Answers

Answers - Get better answers from someone who knows.

Try it now.

-- dotcompals:

www.dotcompals.in .Org domain Names for just 2.5 USDKrishna PrasadDare to give up the comfort of the 'known' and venture into the 'unknown' The more we know, the more we will come to realize what we do not know.

If we want to achieve our true potential and live life to the fullest. As Poojya Gurudev said it, "Open your eyes. Burst your shell. Spread your wings and fly!"Swami ChinmayanandaHate not the sinner - hate the sin; and always hate the sin even with an excess of hatred. "

Guest guest

Hare Krishna, What is mentioned is may be true. we also Wishes Guruvayoor Temple Rituals should remain as the same. But what I have mentioned is very broad based Philosophy of spiritual reality. I understand that the example is mentioned is not justifying anything in this modern world. With Love, Sree Krishna Prasad <rkrishp99 wrote: Hari OM! Dear Sreedhar, You quoted all the religions are created by people. without religion and spirituality the world will be full of reogues.. even an atheist is a believer in himself even to he is not believing anything else because of this ignorance. And no one can compare pigeons and Human beings .. this story never justify anything. There is no solution for this. and we don't need a solution for Guruvayur entry it is pure a POLITICAL AGENDA BY Minister Sudhakaran! nothing else as rightly said in the other thread on Guruvayur entry to make Paloli Md kutty escape from the media attention and lot of other vote bank agenda... Guruvayur should continue as whatever is the rule followd now.. full stop.... With Love & OM! Krishna Prasad On 6/10/07, sreedhar c.p <sreepal20 > wrote: Hare Krishna, Small Story which goes like this.In a Beautiful village there is a Mosque , Temple & Church. Their the AMBALA PRAVU( pigeons) are making their house above this. All the Pigeons will cme & go and stay where ever they like. Once there is big fighting was going on with Human peoples.they are fighting with swords/ Lathis. After seeing this a very small Pigeons asked the mother " Mum why all they are fighting and killing each other" . after a pause Mother replied they are Human beings and they are the very Intelligent

and good creation of God in this world. God give them Brain to think. so the little confused and asked again why they are fighting? Mother Pigeons again with a pause replied to his question they are entering into each other God's places for that they are fighting. so the little not convinced the replay what is there to fight in this? see we are staying all the places. no problems to us. you said they are intelligent and brain to think? Mother not having the

answer to replay to little query and told the little we are more blessed than Humans. Peoples (Humans) created all the religions/ belief / faith / rules in the world. O.k agreed. at least follow as per that religion and tradition.why again fighting in the name of all? when all these will get a solution in this shorter world ? Educated and Scholarly peoples should give the correct path to the next generation or it will be a worse situation we can anticipate in future. With Love, Sree Suresh P <sureshp_suja (AT) (DOT) co.in> wrote: From Suresh.P. Om Narayanaya, I have gone through the write-ups on the subject matter. Though I totally agaree with what Shri N.B.Nair says, I totally disagree with what Shri Krishna Prasad has written. If Shri Krishna Prasad's saying is correct that the Guruvayur temple rules are set by none other than Adi Shankaracharyar, hence he is not in favour of allowing all religions inside Guruvayur temple, then what happened when the Dalits were allowed to enter into the temple? The mind set of people should change according to time. It does not meant that alcohol and biriyani should be distributed as prasadam. Krishna never told not to allow non-hindus into his temple. When the God did not

try to bifurcate people, why the people try for the same in the name of God? All the temples in the North India allow entry of all religions into the temples. The Ayyappa temple of Sabarimala also allow entry of all religion. Then what is the problem if other temples allow the entry of non-hindus. Instead of the Notice "Non-Hindus are not allowed", the Notice should be "Non-devotees are not allowed". All the devotees, whether they are hindus, christians, muslims, do not matter for God. He loves everybody without looking the colour, creed of people. MY ONLY REQUEST IS THAT WE SHOULD NOT MAKE RULES, WHICH THE GOD DID NOT EVEN THINK. Krishna Prasad <rkrishp99 > wrote: Hari OM! Personally my view regarding this Guruvayur entry is a political

creation by the atheist Marxist party.. Each temple has its own rules and regulations and Guruvayur temple rules are set by none other than Adi Shankaracharyar. So I am not in favour of allowing all religions inside Guruvayur temple. Yes, Guruvayur temples pavitratha and chitta will go off if we allow everyone inside.As per the Tantrik vidhis thera are certain rules and regulations to follow to keep Devan chaitanyam intact! Tomorrow according to the changing times people will say Biriyani and Alcohol as prasadam there will be people to agree for that also the majority ignorant non-united Hindus! which is a pray for all political exploitation. Try asking Saudi Government to allow everyone inside Mecca, Madina...>>>???? Because all changing times... we

need to change right.. With Love & OM! Krishna Prasad On 6/5/07, nbnair2000 <nbnair2000 > wrote: Ref. Entry of Non-Hindus to Guruvayur Temple - "sreedhar c.p"sreepal20 HARI AUM,Change is a sign of life. Any person or organisation that resistschanges in accordance with time will decay fast. Hence considering necessary changes in rules and practices is a healthy sign, for anyorganisation. But it should be considered by the very same people whoare involved in these practices.We cannot equate the preset issue with the Temple Entry Proclamation by Sri

Chithirathirunal Maharaja of Travancore. Though Maharaja wasthe ruler, he was an ardent Bhakt as well. Also, he had not imposedany rules or restrictions on the practices of any other faiths in hisown Kingdom. Neither Shri Sudhakaran nor the communist party as such believes inthe worships of God or in any temple practices. And they hadabsolutely no business in interfering with religious practices. Thereare many cases where religions had imposed restrictions on governments, and not the other way. The religious leaders concerned should consider these issues moreopenly, taking into account the general feelings of devotees. As a devotee and a Kathakali Aswadakan, I always feel hurt that such a great soul like Hyderali, who was singing all through his life themost cherished Kathakali Padangal (mostly in praise of God and Hisavatars) was denied entry in to Hindu Temples! What prayaschithas wecan do for that

now? Please consider: let us not repeat such blunders. I don't have to elaborate: there are other living 'DARLINGS' ofdevotees who are still being denied Guruvayur entry! Why should we deny the desire to worship to any person (irrespectiveof the family into which he/she is born)? We have learned many stories from our mythology where people of horrible pasts werepardoned once they have undergone the mental transformations to becomesober characters. With due respects to the feeling of all my fellow devotees, NB Nair. nbnair2000 guruvayur , "sreedhar c.p" <sreepal20 wrote: >> For Inform, 1. Kerala Priests Ask Government to Not Interfere inTemple Traditions THIRUVANANTHAPURAM, INDIA, June 2, 2007: TheYogashema Sabha

-- the primary leadership of priests, tantris (high priests) and other Brahmin and Namboodiri bodies -- has asked theKerala government to not interfere with the customs and traditions ofKerala's temples. The priests' request was in response to the Temple Affairs Minister G. Sudhakaran's statement that the government wouldconsider legislation to allow all believers, including non-Hindus, toworship in temples. The sabha met in Thrissur in the wake of thecontroversy over the purification rite at the Guruvayur temple after a visit by Union minister Vayalar Ravi and his family. It decided tobegin the process for a second temple entry proclamation. (Through asimilar proclamation in 1936, the Maharaja of Travancore had abolished the ban on Dalits entering the temple).> > Speaking to the Hindustan Times, Rahul Eswar, grandson of theSabarimala tantri who took the initiative for the conclav e, saidaround 80 per cent

of the members favored reforms in tune with the changing times. "The majority of them agreed to the reforms known asthe Second Temple Entry Proclamation. The meeting decided to initiatedialogue and debate for this," he said. Rahul also said thatSudhakaran, who did not believe in temple customs and belief, had norole to play in this. "The government will bring in a law afterconsulting all concerned. It feels all believers have to be alloweddarshan in temples," he said. > > With Love,> Sree> > > > > Answers - Got a question? Someone out there knows theanswer. Tryit now.> -- dotcompals: www.dotcompals.in

..Org domain Names for just 2.5 USDKrishna PrasadDare to give up the comfort of the 'known' and venture into the 'unknown' The more we know, the more we will come to realize what we do not know. If we want to achieve our true potential and live life to the fullest. As Poojya Gurudev said it, "Open your eyes. Burst your shell. Spread your wings and fly!"Swami Chinmayananda Hate not the sinner - hate the sin; and always hate the sin even with an excess of hatred." Here's a new way to find what you're looking for - Answers Here's a new way to find what you're looking for - Answers Answers - Get better answers from someone who knows. Try it now. -- dotcompals: www.dotcompals.in .Org domain Names for just 2.5 USDKrishna PrasadDare to give up the comfort of the 'known' and venture into the 'unknown' The more we know, the more we will come to realize what we do not know. If we want to achieve our true potential and live life to the fullest. As Poojya Gurudev said it, "Open your eyes. Burst your shell. Spread your wings and fly!"Swami

ChinmayanandaHate not the sinner - hate the sin; and always hate the sin even with an excess of hatred."

Messenger - with free PC-PC calling and photo sharing.