IndiaDivine.org

Move in the path of spirituality

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Lot to Understand. When we are moving the Path of spirituality we feel a sense of belongingness to the whole world, all people.There find the beauty of life and living. Wonderful conversation with Sri Sri Ravi Shanker Question: For most ordinary human beings, loving means loving some people more than others. For instance, I can’t conceive of loving everyone as much as I love my family… Sri Sri: It should not be forced on you; it is a natural evolution in life. You love your son but [after some

time] you start loving your daughter-in-law too. When a cousin you haven’t seen for a long time arrives from America and his children come home, don’t you feel love for them? Suppose you are in Russia or Mongolia and you meet [some] Indians. Almost instantaneously you start talking to them and it doesn’t take long to get close to them. This sense of belongingness has different grades. As you move in the path of spirituality it happens instantaneously with everybody, whether you know them or not. You feel a sense of belongingness to the whole world, all people.http://www.rd-india.com/newsite/other/facetoface_feb07.asp With Love,Sree

Mail is the world's favourite email. Don't settle for less, sign up for your free

account today.