IndiaDivine.org

[Guruvayur/Guruvayoor] Emotion's Equation

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Dear Mr. Pillai; Very nicely worded statements. The question then becomes, how can we just sit and accept "when someone is doing something or about to do something in a way I don't want it to be done-and I am not able to accept it- due to ethical/moral/professional reasons and NOT jealousy, insecirity,anger or hatered or fear. Please elaborate... Guruvayoorappa Sharanam Narasimhan NaganArun P Pillai <arunppillay wrote: OM NAMO NARAYANAYA When someone is doing something or about to do something, in a way I don't want it to be done - and I am not able to accept it - I become Angry. When someone is doing something or about to do something, in a way I don't want it to be done - and I am able to

accept it - I remain Tolerant. When someone is having something or someone is able to produce the results which I am not able to produce - and I am not able to accept it - I become Jealous. When someone is having something or someone is able to produce the results which I am not able to produce - and I am able to accept it - I get Inspired. When I am encountering uncertainty or is about to encounter uncertainty, which I am not sure how I am going to handle - and I am not able to accept it - it causes Fear in me. When I am encountering uncertainty or is about to encounter uncertainty, which I am not sure how I am going to handle - and I am able to accept it - I feel Adventurous about it. When someone has done something that has emotionally hurt me- and I am not able to accept it - It develops Hatred in me. When someone has done something that has emotionally hurt me- and I am able to accept it - It helps me forgive them. When someone is present in my thoughts, but is not physically present - and I am not able to accept it - I say I am

missing u. When someone is present in my thoughts, but is not physically present - and I am able to accept it - I say I am thinking of u . Thus, Emotional Equation becomes. Something + acceptance = positive emotion Something + non-acceptance = negative emotion So, it is not 'something' or 'someone' who is making me feel positive or negative, but it's my 'acceptance' or 'non-acceptance' of something or someone, which impacts things. Radhe Shyam, Arun Pinpoint customers who are looking for what you sell.

Looking for a deal? Find great prices on flights and hotels with FareChase.