IndiaDivine.org

word BLABBERING

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

some times some words take you to a remote distant past...In the last mail, one gentleman advised me to shut my mouth and my minds BLABBERING advising the most intellegentsia.... many years ago, my uncle was watching some program in the TV and i said to him, what r u watching with so much interest, that man has been blabbering for quite some time... i then left home... later when i came back, he said, "its about the word blabbering and i am very conscious about using that word." he was a retired military officer. It was in the fifties. When he was young, he was commuting in a train to his post. a friend was also with him. Three other gentlemen got into the same compartment and they were talking in kutch language - non stop. my uncle could not follow one word of it and after a while, he said to his friend, oh, it is so disturbing, they have been blabbering ever since they got

into the train.... his friend, who could understand the language fairly well, said to him, it is not blabbering, its a very serious issue... they who were on a business to the city, were rushing back to their village on an emergency - there was a jain temple in the village and due to some personal enmity in the ancestry, the neighbouring villagers were prohibited from entering into that temple. one teen age boywho was on a visit to the neighbouring village innocently entered the temple thinking nobody would notice him, but he was beaten very badly and was admitted in the hospital in a very serious condition... these people in the train being the head of the village were rushing to the spot to stop any counter reaction .... My uncle said, he felt very guilty for using that word "Blabbering" - without even knowing the seriousness of the issue - a spark which could have possibly spread to the whole district, --just because he could

not understand what they were talking about. "WE LEARN HISTORY, BUT NOTHING FROM HISTORY"

Looking for earth-friendly autos? Browse Top Cars by "Green Rating" at Autos' Green Center.