IndiaDivine.org

[Guruvayur/Guruvayoor] shloka on Tulasi Devi:-a suggestion too

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Dear Balagopalji, Shree Guruvayurappa Sharanam! It's my pleasure that I'm able to share this with the wonderful members of this group and with yourself who continue to inspire us with frequent spiritual messages. I second your idea and fully agree that Navaneetham can have an issue dedicated to shlokams. After all, it is these shlokams composed by liberated sages which help us to understand our original spiritual nature as a part and parcel of Shree Krishna. Hare Krishna! ~Krishnadasa.balagopal ramakrishnan <rbalpal wrote: HARI AUMDear Krishnadasaji,Thanks a miu for the sloka. Everytme we get a 'gem'like these the very purpose of this chat group isvalidated.Hope we can bring out a 'NAVANEETHAM' exclusivelydedicated to Bhakthi which will carry inumerable suchslokas. The issue will become a 'collectors item' too.It will be a great service.I know there are enough members who can bring out suchhidden gems from their personal repertoire of slokasfor the benefit of others.RegardsBalagopalNARAYANA NARAYANA NARAYANAOnce upon a time there was 1 GB storage on Mail. Go here for happy ending http://help./l/in//mail/mail/tools/tools-08.html

Choose the right car based on your needs. Check out Autos new Car Finder tool.