IndiaDivine.org

[Guruvayur/Guruvayoor] Hello

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Dear Geetha, Congratulations to you and your son. 65% is a good percantage and is first class... you should be really celebrating. Regards, Prem http://dharma.indviews.comGeetha Nair <geethasnin wrote: Dear All, Just thought of sharing with you all members about my son's results. My son Rohan cleared his 10th - SSc board with 65%. Lord Guruvayurappan's blessings and his share of hard work together has helped him to secure this percentage. Even though it is not very high percentage just thought of sharing my happiness along with you all. Geetha Nair Geetha Nair Here’s a new way to find what you're looking for - Answers

Need Mail bonding?Go to the Mail Q&A for great tips from Answers users.

Guest guest

Dear Geethaji, Congratulations and pray for Rohan he can continus his study with our Lord Guruvayurappan blessings. Ohm Namo Narayana, Ohm Namo Narayana Thanks & Regards, Vinod P.D,Geetha Nair <geethasnin wrote: Dear All, Just thought of sharing with you all members about my son's results. My son Rohan cleared his 10th - SSc board

with 65%. Lord Guruvayurappan's blessings and his share of hard work together has helped him to secure this percentage. Even though it is not very high percentage just thought of sharing my happiness along with you all. Geetha Nair Geetha Nair Here’s a new way to find what you're looking for - Answers Send free SMS to your Friends on Mobile from your Messenger. Download Now!

http://messenger./download.php

Guest guest

Hare Krishna, When a child is Born and Children's small Achievement in life e.t.c, All is Parents Happiness comes from the Heart there is no word to explain that state of emotion. congratulations for the Parental duty which is very important in our KARMA of Life. With Love,SreeGeetha Nair <geethasnin wrote: Dear All, Just thought of sharing with you all members about my son's results. My son Rohan cleared his 10th - SSc board with 65%. Lord Guruvayurappan's blessings and his share of hard work together has helped him to secure this percentage. Even though it is not very high percentage just thought of sharing my happiness along with you all. Geetha Nair Geetha Nair Here’s a new way to find what you're looking for - Answers

Mail is the world's favourite email. Don't settle for less, sign up for your free

account today.

Guest guest

Dear Geethaji,

Radhe Krishna!

Happy to know that your son Rohan has come out with 65% marks. My

hearty congrats and best wishes to him. Kindly give him all the

encouragement and help to improve upon it when he comes to the 12th.

These two years are very important and play a very crucial part in the

academic life of any child. Dont be complacent. Parents should

also take a very heavy load in following up the studies on a day to day

basis, follow up with each class test, performance inside and outside

classrooms, interact frequently with the teachers so that the 65% of

today will pave the way for the 98% of tomorrow. Put sports and other

all extra-carricular activities on the back-bench for the next two

years and concentrate with one-pointed attention only on the studies

Determination and positive action on the part of the student and the

parents are equally required.

Aim at the sky so that you can shoot at least at the tree, it is

said.

You will have all the blessings of the Lord. "UDYAMENA HI SIDDHYANTHI

KARYANI NA MANORATHAIH." By concerted efforts alone, can man achieve

something great!

LOve

KVG.

ji,

Geetha Nair wrote:

Dear All,

Just thought of sharing with you all members about my son's

results. My son Rohan cleared his 10th - SSc board with 65%. Lord

Guruvayurappan's blessings and his share of hard work together has

helped him to secure this percentage.

Even though it is not very high percentage just thought of

sharing my happiness along with you all.

Geetha Nair

Geetha

Nair

Here’s a new way to find what you're looking for -

Answers

Guest guest

Jai Sreekrishna Dear Geetha Due to pre-occupation, I was away from the group since a long time and saw your message only today. I join you in your happiness and pray to ALMIGHTY KANNAN that HIS BEST WISHES are always with Rohan to achieve the desired goal in life With love SyamalaGeetha Nair <geethasnin wrote: Dear All, Just thought of sharing with you all members about my son's results. My son Rohan cleared his 10th - SSc board with 65%. Lord Guruvayurappan's blessings and his share of hard work together has helped him to secure this percentage. Even though it is not very high percentage just thought of sharing my happiness along with you all. Geetha Nair Geetha Nair Here’s a new way to find what you're looking for - Answers

Luggage? GPS? Comic books?

Check out fitting gifts for grads at Search.