IndiaDivine.org

[Guruvayur/Guruvayoor] Navaneetham shlokas in Malayalam Tamil Devanagari

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Dear Members, Introduction about me: I'm a Tamil brahmin from Chennai and at China right now. My accharyal is Sringeri Maha Sannidhanam Sree Sree Bharathee Deertha Maha Swamigal. About China: To the best of my knowledge there is not a single Hindu temple here. There are masques and churches but no temples. Then I remembered one old tamil song: "Ullamae Kovil, Oonudambae Aalayam (the mind is a big temple, this body itself is a temple.) Now about the points of discussion: Happy to see that the "Navaneetham Sholakas" action has started. Like the proverb "A thing well started is half finished", I pray our "Appan" to help this task get finished as per his desires. My suggestion is, let' s arrange the first few slokas in the order: "Matha (Mother), Pitha (Father), Guru (Accharyal, teacher), Deivam (God, The Almighty). This is the

traditionl way of arranging. So, just after "Ganesha Vandhanam" (Prayer to Vigneshwara) let's arrange in the above order. Request the well learned and much experienced members to consider this. Then, let's not depend on few members only. Request all members to help the editorial team to complete the task successfully. Another suggestion: Shall we list the various websites where we shall find a lot of slokas and mantras? From these websites, one can hear the chanting of mantras and also, if needed one can take print-outs, even from remote places. I'm ready to contribute in this, providing a list of good websites, if members like this suggestion. I suggest to start with these few slokas: "Sahanaa Bhavathu Sahanou Bhunakthu Sahaveeryam Karavavahai Tejasvi naVadheethamasthu MaavidVi Shavahaiie Om Santhi: Om Santhi: Om Santhi //"

(1) Poornamadah Poornamidam Poonaat PoornamudachyatePoornanasya Poornamaadaya Poornameva Vashisyate Om Santhi: Om Santhi: Om Santhi //" (2) (That is complete, This is complete, From that completeleness comes this completeness. If we take away this completeness from that completeness, Only completeness remains) As Guru Vandanam, I suggest, Sruti Smriti Puranaanaam, Aaalayam Karunaalayam Namaami Bhagavat Paadam, Sankaram Loka Sankaram (3) Gurur Brahmaa Gurur Vishnuhu Gurur Devo Mahaeshvaraha Gurur Saakshaat Parabrahma Tasmai Shree Guravae Namah (4) (Know the Guru as Brahma himself. He is Vishnu. He is Shiva. Know him as the Supreme Brhamam and offer ones adorations onto that Peerless Guru) Will write few more in the

near future. Pl.let me know the time frame. Dr. Hari Krishna Om Santhi Om Santhi Om Santhi Sunil Menon <menon_sunil wrote: We will not be able to provide shlokas in Malayalam unless the memberswho contribute shlokas can send it in Manglish.The

reason is simple - to convert a written Eglish words to Malayalamor Devanagari, the words needs to be written in a special way called"Manglish". For example the word 'Krishna' needs written as 'krishNa' to appearproperly in the Malayalam editor. 'Krishna' is normal Engllish and'krishNa' is manglish. Please understand that as we have limited time and limited resources,we will not be able to retype and correct all shlokas to Manglish. Every issue I try to do as much I can to do that though. I request all of you with some free time and willingness to help us inthis task. You can convert the regular English sholka or article thatothers send to Manglish and we can easily publish it in both Englishand Malayalam or Tamil or Devanagari that way. Imagine a few hours ofyour time every month will result in articles and shlokas in Malayalamor Tamil or Devanagari. Please let me know if you like to volunteerfor

the same.Om Namo Narayanaya:Sunil.guruvayur , jain k s <jai_surya wrote:>> If it is possible, please put Malayalam also.> > rgds,> > Jain> > --- balagopal ramakrishnan <rbalpal> wrote:> > > HARI AUM> > > > So let us accept Madam's suggestion and chose> > 'English' as the 'language'??? > > It makes good sense and reduces complications.> > > > > > Regards> > > > Balagopal> > > > NARAYANA NARAYANA NARAYANA> > > > > > > > > > --- Saroja Ramanujam <sarojram18 wrote:> > > > > Reading the slokas in English is not at all> > > difficult and will be intelligible to

those who> > do> > > not know malayalam or sanskrit.If the slokas are> > > given in thes languages it should be in addition> > to> > > the English version.> > > saroja ramanujam> > > > > > balagopal ramakrishnan <rbalpal> > wrote:> > > HARI AUM> > > > > > What could be the language? Writing and reading> > the> > > slokhas in English is cumbersome and takes away> > the> > > spirit and essence. If in Malayalam, I think a few> > > may> > > have problems. Will Devanagri work?> > > > > > Hope members can reach a consensus soon.> > > > > > Hope members who are equipped to convert the> > script> > > into the ones we decide upon will volunteer to> > help.>

> > > > > Regards> > > > > > Balagopal> > > > > > NARAYANA NARAYANA NARAYANA> > > > > > Send free SMS to your Friends on Mobile from your> > > Messenger. Download Now!> > > http://messenger./download.php> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Dr. Saroja Ramanujam, M.A.,> > Ph.D,> > > Siromani in sanskrit.> > > web address: http://www.geocities.com/sarojram18> > > > > > http://freewebs.com/gitaclass> > > > > > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Looking for a deal? Find great prices on flights> > and> > > hotels with FareChase.> > > > > > Send free SMS to your Friends on Mobile from your> > Messenger. Download Now!> > http://messenger./download.php> > > > > > ________> Answers - Got a question? Someone out there knows the answer.Try it> now.> http://uk.answers./>

Here’s a new way to find what you're looking for - Answers

Guest guest

Jai Sreekrishna Please confirm whether it is in order if I send the slokas both in written English and Malayalam. I shall type the slokas in Malayalam font using E-patra. Please confirm this is in order and the editorial board will not have problem in publishing so that I can start with the same right away Humbly Syamala Sunil Menon <menon_sunil wrote: We

will not be able to provide shlokas in Malayalam unless the memberswho contribute shlokas can send it in Manglish.The reason is simple - to convert a written Eglish words to Malayalamor Devanagari, the words needs to be written in a special way called"Manglish". For example the word 'Krishna' needs written as 'krishNa' to appearproperly in the Malayalam editor. 'Krishna' is normal Engllish and'krishNa' is manglish. Please understand that as we have limited time and limited resources,we will not be able to retype and correct all shlokas to Manglish. Every issue I try to do as much I can to do that though. I request all of you with some free time and willingness to help us inthis task. You can convert the regular English sholka or article thatothers send to Manglish and we can easily publish it in both Englishand Malayalam or Tamil or Devanagari that way. Imagine a few hours ofyour time every

month will result in articles and shlokas in Malayalamor Tamil or Devanagari. Please let me know if you like to volunteerfor the same.Om Namo Narayanaya:Sunil.guruvayur , jain k s <jai_surya wrote:>> If it is possible, please put Malayalam also.> > rgds,> > Jain> > --- balagopal ramakrishnan <rbalpal> wrote:> > > HARI AUM> > > > So let us accept Madam's suggestion and chose> > 'English' as the 'language'??? > > It makes good sense and reduces complications.> > > > > > Regards> > > > Balagopal> > > > NARAYANA NARAYANA NARAYANA> > > > > > > > > > --- Saroja Ramanujam <sarojram18

wrote:> > > > > Reading the slokas in English is not at all> > > difficult and will be intelligible to those who> > do> > > not know malayalam or sanskrit.If the slokas are> > > given in thes languages it should be in addition> > to> > > the English version.> > > saroja ramanujam> > > > > > balagopal ramakrishnan <rbalpal> > wrote:> > > HARI AUM> > > > > > What could be the language? Writing and reading> > the> > > slokhas in English is cumbersome and takes away> > the> > > spirit and essence. If in Malayalam, I think a few> > > may> > > have problems. Will Devanagri work?> > > > > > Hope members can reach a consensus soon.> > > > > > Hope members who are

equipped to convert the> > script> > > into the ones we decide upon will volunteer to> > help.> > > > > > Regards> > > > > > Balagopal> > > > > > NARAYANA NARAYANA NARAYANA> > > > > > Send free SMS to your Friends on Mobile from your> > > Messenger. Download Now!> > > http://messenger./download.php> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Dr. Saroja Ramanujam, M.A.,> > Ph.D,> > > Siromani in sanskrit.> > > web address: http://www.geocities.com/sarojram18> > > > > > http://freewebs.com/gitaclass> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Looking for a deal? Find great prices on flights> > and> > > hotels with FareChase.> > > > > > Send free SMS to your Friends on Mobile from your> > Messenger. Download Now!> > http://messenger./download.php> > > > > > ________> Answers - Got a question? Someone out there knows the answer.Try

it> now.> http://uk.answers./>

Got a little couch potato?

Check out fun summer activities for kids.

Guest guest

It is nice ofyou to have volunteered to send the slokas and the suggestions and I am sure Sunil will look into this. However there is a slight error in one of the slokas quoted. It should be sahanAvavathu and not shanabhavathu. It means saha nou avathu=Le t the Lord proetct (avathu) both of us (nou)Hari Ramakrishnan <hari_082005 wrote: Dear Members, Introduction about me: I'm a Tamil brahmin from Chennai and at China right now. My accharyal is Sringeri Maha

Sannidhanam Sree Sree Bharathee Deertha Maha Swamigal. About China: To the best of my knowledge there is not a single Hindu temple here. There are masques and churches but no temples. Then I remembered one old tamil song: "Ullamae Kovil, Oonudambae Aalayam (the mind is a big temple, this body itself is a temple.) Now about the points of discussion: Happy to see that the "Navaneetham Sholakas" action has started. Like the proverb "A thing well started is half finished", I pray our "Appan" to help this task get finished as per his desires. My suggestion is, let' s arrange the first few slokas in the order: "Matha (Mother), Pitha (Father), Guru (Accharyal, teacher), Deivam (God, The Almighty). This is the traditionl way of arranging. So, just after "Ganesha Vandhanam" (Prayer to Vigneshwara) let's arrange in the above order. Request the well learned and much

experienced members to consider this. Then, let's not depend on few members only. Request all members to help the editorial team to complete the task successfully. Another suggestion: Shall we list the various websites where we shall find a lot of slokas and mantras? From these websites, one can hear the chanting of mantras and also, if needed one can take print-outs, even from remote places. I'm ready to contribute in this, providing a list of good websites, if members like this suggestion. I suggest to start with these few slokas: "Sahanaa Bhavathu Sahanou Bhunakthu Sahaveeryam Karavavahai Tejasvi naVadheethamasthu MaavidVi Shavahaiie Om Santhi: Om Santhi: Om Santhi //" (1) Poornamadah Poornamidam Poonaat PoornamudachyatePoornanasya Poornamaadaya Poornameva Vashisyate Om Santhi: Om

Santhi: Om Santhi //" (2) (That is complete, This is complete, From that completeleness comes this completeness. If we take away this completeness from that completeness, Only completeness remains) As Guru Vandanam, I suggest, Sruti Smriti Puranaanaam, Aaalayam Karunaalayam Namaami Bhagavat Paadam, Sankaram Loka Sankaram (3) Gurur Brahmaa Gurur Vishnuhu Gurur Devo Mahaeshvaraha Gurur Saakshaat Parabrahma Tasmai Shree Guravae Namah (4) (Know the Guru as Brahma himself. He is Vishnu. He is Shiva. Know him as the Supreme Brhamam and offer ones adorations onto that Peerless Guru) Will write few more in the near future. Pl.let me know the time frame. Dr. Hari Krishna Om Santhi Om Santhi Om Santhi Sunil Menon <menon_sunil > wrote: We will not be able to provide shlokas in Malayalam unless the memberswho contribute shlokas can send it in Manglish.The reason is simple - to convert a written Eglish words to Malayalamor Devanagari, the words needs to be written in a special way called"Manglish". For example the word 'Krishna' needs written as 'krishNa' to appearproperly in the Malayalam editor. 'Krishna' is normal Engllish and'krishNa' is manglish. Please understand that as we have limited time and limited resources,we will not be able to retype and correct all shlokas to

Manglish. Every issue I try to do as much I can to do that though. I request all of you with some free time and willingness to help us inthis task. You can convert the regular English sholka or article thatothers send to Manglish and we can easily publish it in both Englishand Malayalam or Tamil or Devanagari that way. Imagine a few hours ofyour time every month will result in articles and shlokas in Malayalamor Tamil or Devanagari. Please let me know if you like to volunteerfor the same.Om Namo Narayanaya:Sunil.guruvayur , jain k s <jai_surya wrote:>> If it is possible, please put Malayalam also.> > rgds,> > Jain> > --- balagopal ramakrishnan <rbalpal> wrote:> > > HARI AUM> > > > So let us accept Madam's

suggestion and chose> > 'English' as the 'language'??? > > It makes good sense and reduces complications.> > > > > > Regards> > > > Balagopal> > > > NARAYANA NARAYANA NARAYANA> > > > > > > > > > --- Saroja Ramanujam <sarojram18 wrote:> > > > > Reading the slokas in English is not at all> > > difficult and will be intelligible to those who> > do> > > not know malayalam or sanskrit.If the slokas are> > > given in thes languages it should be in addition> > to> > > the English version.> > > saroja ramanujam> > > > > > balagopal ramakrishnan <rbalpal> > wrote:> > > HARI AUM> > > > > > What could be the language? Writing and

reading> > the> > > slokhas in English is cumbersome and takes away> > the> > > spirit and essence. If in Malayalam, I think a few> > > may> > > have problems. Will Devanagri work?> > > > > > Hope members can reach a consensus soon.> > > > > > Hope members who are equipped to convert the> > script> > > into the ones we decide upon will volunteer to> > help.> > > > > > Regards> > > > > > Balagopal> > > > > > NARAYANA NARAYANA NARAYANA> > > > > > Send free SMS to your Friends on Mobile from your> > > Messenger. Download Now!> > > http://messenger./download.php> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Dr. Saroja Ramanujam, M.A.,> > Ph.D,> > > Siromani in sanskrit.> > > web address: http://www.geocities.com/sarojram18> > > > > > http://freewebs.com/gitaclass> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Looking for a deal? Find great prices on flights> > and> > > hotels with FareChase.> > > > > > Send free SMS to your Friends on Mobile from your> > Messenger. Download

Now!> > http://messenger./download.php> > > > > > ________> Answers - Got a question? Someone out there knows the answer.Try it> now.> http://uk.answers./> Here’s a new way to find what you're looking for - Answers Dr. Saroja Ramanujam, M.A., Ph.D, Siromani in sanskrit. web address: http://www.geocities.com/sarojram18 http://freewebs.com/gitaclass

oneSearch: Finally, mobile search that gives answers, not web links.

Guest guest

Dear Sunilji and the Editorial team,

Radhe Krishna!

Nice to see our respected Guru Sarojaji back on the e-message box.

Also very gratifying to see that many members are really participating

in the July issue.. But I would like to see fresh sloka prayers

composed by our members, rather than quotations from Upanishads which

most of us are conversant with. This suggestion is only to encourage

new talent. Sri. Hari's suggestion is well-taken.

I am preparing a write-up on "The Significance of Rama Avatara to the

common man." which will take another 3-4 days to complete. I am

only giving advance information, in case the proof of the July issue is

already through and the write-up will not be able to find space in this

issue.

Love and regards

KVG

Saroja Ramanujam wrote:

It is nice ofyou to have volunteered to send the slokas and the

suggestions and I am sure Sunil will look into this. However there is a

slight error in one of the slokas quoted. It should be sahanAvavathu

and not shanabhavathu. It means saha nou avathu=Le t the Lord proetct

(avathu) both of us (nou)

Hari Ramakrishnan <hari_082005@ .co. in>

wrote:

Dear Members,

Introduction about me: I'm a Tamil brahmin from Chennai and at

China right now. My accharyal is Sringeri Maha Sannidhanam Sree Sree

Bharathee Deertha Maha Swamigal.

About China: To the best of my knowledge there is not a single

Hindu temple here. There are masques and churches but no temples. Then

I remembered one old tamil song: "Ullamae Kovil, Oonudambae Aalayam

(the mind is a big temple, this body itself is a temple.)

Now about the points of discussion:

Happy to see that the "Navaneetham Sholakas" action has

started. Like the proverb "A thing well started is half finished", I

pray our "Appan" to help this task get finished as per his desires.

My suggestion is, let' s arrange the first few slokas in the

order: "Matha (Mother), Pitha (Father), Guru (Accharyal, teacher),

Deivam (God, The Almighty). This is the traditionl way of

arranging. So, just after "Ganesha Vandhanam" (Prayer to Vigneshwara)

let's arrange in the above order. Request the well learned and much

experienced members to consider this.

Then, let's not depend on few members only. Request all

members to help the editorial team to complete the task successfully.

Another suggestion: Shall we list the various websites where

we shall find a lot of slokas and mantras? From these websites, one can

hear the chanting of mantras and also, if needed one can take

print-outs, even from remote places. I'm ready to contribute in this,

providing a list of good websites, if members like this suggestion.

I suggest to start with these few slokas:

"Sahanaa Bhavathu Sahanou Bhunakthu Sahaveeryam Karavavahai

Tejasvi naVadheethamasthu MaavidVi Shavahaiie

Om Santhi: Om Santhi: Om Santhi //" (1)

Poornamadah Poornamidam Poonaat Poornamudachyate

Poornanasya Poornamaadaya Poornameva Vashisyate

Om Santhi: Om Santhi: Om Santhi //" (2)

(That is complete, This is complete, From that completeleness

comes this completeness. If we take away this completeness from that

completeness, Only completeness remains)

As Guru Vandanam, I suggest,

Sruti Smriti Puranaanaam, Aaalayam Karunaalayam

Namaami Bhagavat Paadam, Sankaram Loka Sankaram (3)

Gurur Brahmaa Gurur Vishnuhu Gurur Devo Mahaeshvaraha

Gurur Saakshaat Parabrahma Tasmai Shree Guravae Namah (4)

(Know the Guru as Brahma himself. He is Vishnu. He is Shiva.

Know him as the Supreme Brhamam and offer ones adorations onto that

Peerless Guru)

Will write few more in the near future. Pl.let me know the

time frame.

Dr. Hari Krishna

Om Santhi Om Santhi Om Santhi

Sunil Menon <menon_sunil@ > wrote:

We will not be able to provide shlokas in Malayalam unless

the members

who contribute shlokas can send it in Manglish.

The reason is simple - to convert a written Eglish words to Malayalam

or Devanagari, the words needs to be written in a special way called

"Manglish".

For example the word 'Krishna' needs written as 'krishNa' to appear

properly in the Malayalam editor. 'Krishna' is normal Engllish and

'krishNa' is manglish.

Please understand that as we have limited time and limited resources,

we will not be able to retype and correct all shlokas to Manglish.

Every issue I try to do as much I can to do that though.

I request all of you with some free time and willingness to help us in

this task. You can convert the regular English sholka or article that

others send to Manglish and we can easily publish it in both English

and Malayalam or Tamil or Devanagari that way. Imagine a few hours of

your time every month will result in articles and shlokas in Malayalam

or Tamil or Devanagari. Please let me know if you like to volunteer

for the same.

Om Namo Narayanaya:

Sunil.

guruvayur@grou

ps.com, jain k s <jai_surya@. ..> wrote:

>

> If it is possible, please put Malayalam also.

>

> rgds,

>

> Jain

>

> --- balagopal ramakrishnan <rbalpal >

> wrote:

>

> > HARI AUM

> >

> > So let us accept Madam's suggestion and chose

> > 'English' as the 'language'?? ?

> > It makes good sense and reduces complications.

> >

> >

> > Regards

> >

> > Balagopal

> >

> > NARAYANA NARAYANA NARAYANA

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > --- Saroja Ramanujam <sarojram18@ ...> wrote:

> >

> > > Reading the slokas in English is not at all

> > > difficult and will be intelligible to those who

> > do

> > > not know malayalam or sanskrit.If the slokas are

> > > given in thes languages it should be in addition

> > to

> > > the English version.

> > > saroja ramanujam

> > >

> > > balagopal ramakrishnan <rbalpal >

> > wrote:

> > > HARI AUM

> > >

> > > What could be the language? Writing and reading

> > the

> > > slokhas in English is cumbersome and takes away

> > the

> > > spirit and essence. If in Malayalam, I think a few

> > > may

> > > have problems. Will Devanagri work?

> > >

> > > Hope members can reach a consensus soon.

> > >

> > > Hope members who are equipped to convert the

> > script

> > > into the ones we decide upon will volunteer to

> > help.

> > >

> > > Regards

> > >

> > > Balagopal

> > >

> > > NARAYANA NARAYANA NARAYANA

> > >

> > > Send free SMS to your Friends on Mobile from your

> > > Messenger. Download Now!

> > > http://messenger.

/ download. php

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > Dr. Saroja Ramanujam, M.A.,

> > Ph.D,

> > > Siromani in sanskrit.

> > > web address: http://www.geocitie

s.com/sarojram18

> > >

> > > http://freewebs.

com/gitaclass

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > ------------ --------- --------- ---

> > > Looking for a deal? Find great prices on flights

> > and

> > > hotels with FareChase.

> >

> >

> > Send free SMS to your Friends on Mobile from your

> > Messenger. Download Now!

> > http://messenger.

/ download. php

> >

>

>

>

> ____________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _

> Answers - Got a question? Someone out there knows the

answer.

Try it

> now.

> http://uk.answers.

/

>

Here’s a new way to find what you're looking for -

Answers

Dr. Saroja Ramanujam, M.A., Ph.D, Siromani in

sanskrit.

web address: http://www.geocitie

s.com/sarojram18

http://freewebs.

com/gitaclass

oneSearch: Finally,

mobile search that gives answers, not web links.

Guest guest

Respected Sarojaji, Thank you for the correction. I'll take care in future. Respected All memvers, another point on Navaneetham Slokas. There must be a panel of experts to look into the uniformity in presenting the slokas. Also, Sunilji has mentioned that all slokas will be presented only in Manglish. Request Mr. Sunilji to confirm the same. If the Slokas are presented in Tamil, Malayalam, English and Manglish, then the issue will become a big book like an Encyclopedia. Pl. let us confirm and take a stand on this. The most important point is to inform all members about the time frame. It is actually a big task and if it is well planned it will be a mile stone for all of us. Dr. Hari Krishna Om Santhi Om

Santhi Om SanthiSaroja Ramanujam <sarojram18 wrote: It is nice ofyou to have volunteered to send the slokas and the suggestions and I am sure Sunil will look into this. However there is a slight error in one of the slokas quoted. It should be sahanAvavathu and not shanabhavathu. It means saha nou avathu=Le t the Lord proetct (avathu) both of us (nou)Hari Ramakrishnan <hari_082005 (AT) (DOT) co.in> wrote: Dear Members, Introduction about me: I'm a Tamil brahmin from Chennai and at China right now. My accharyal is Sringeri Maha Sannidhanam Sree Sree Bharathee Deertha Maha Swamigal. About China: To the best of my knowledge there is not a single Hindu temple here. There are masques and churches but no temples. Then I remembered one old tamil song: "Ullamae Kovil, Oonudambae Aalayam (the mind is a big temple, this body itself is a temple.) Now about the points of discussion: Happy to see that the "Navaneetham Sholakas" action has started. Like the proverb "A thing well started is half finished", I pray our "Appan" to help this task get finished as per his desires. My suggestion is, let' s arrange the first few slokas in the order: "Matha (Mother), Pitha (Father), Guru

(Accharyal, teacher), Deivam (God, The Almighty). This is the traditionl way of arranging. So, just after "Ganesha Vandhanam" (Prayer to Vigneshwara) let's arrange in the above order. Request the well learned and much experienced members to consider this. Then, let's not depend on few members only. Request all members to help the editorial team to complete the task successfully. Another suggestion: Shall we list the various websites where we shall find a lot of slokas and mantras? From these websites, one can hear the chanting of mantras and also, if needed one can take print-outs, even from remote places. I'm ready to contribute in this, providing a list of good websites, if members like this suggestion. I suggest to start with these few slokas: "Sahanaa Bhavathu Sahanou Bhunakthu Sahaveeryam Karavavahai Tejasvi naVadheethamasthu MaavidVi

Shavahaiie Om Santhi: Om Santhi: Om Santhi //" (1) Poornamadah Poornamidam Poonaat PoornamudachyatePoornanasya Poornamaadaya Poornameva Vashisyate Om Santhi: Om Santhi: Om Santhi //" (2) (That is complete, This is complete, From that completeleness comes this completeness. If we take away this completeness from that completeness, Only completeness remains) As Guru Vandanam, I suggest, Sruti Smriti Puranaanaam, Aaalayam Karunaalayam Namaami Bhagavat Paadam, Sankaram Loka Sankaram (3) Gurur Brahmaa Gurur Vishnuhu Gurur Devo Mahaeshvaraha Gurur Saakshaat Parabrahma Tasmai Shree Guravae Namah (4) (Know the Guru as Brahma himself. He is Vishnu. He is Shiva. Know him as the Supreme Brhamam and offer ones adorations onto that Peerless

Guru) Will write few more in the near future. Pl.let me know the time frame. Dr. Hari Krishna Om Santhi Om Santhi Om Santhi Sunil Menon <menon_sunil > wrote: We will not be able to provide shlokas in Malayalam unless the memberswho contribute shlokas can send it in Manglish.The reason is simple - to convert a written Eglish words to Malayalamor Devanagari, the words needs to be written in a special way called"Manglish". For example the word 'Krishna' needs written as 'krishNa' to appearproperly in the

Malayalam editor. 'Krishna' is normal Engllish and'krishNa' is manglish. Please understand that as we have limited time and limited resources,we will not be able to retype and correct all shlokas to Manglish. Every issue I try to do as much I can to do that though. I request all of you with some free time and willingness to help us inthis task. You can convert the regular English sholka or article thatothers send to Manglish and we can easily publish it in both Englishand Malayalam or Tamil or Devanagari that way. Imagine a few hours ofyour time every month will result in articles and shlokas in Malayalamor Tamil or Devanagari. Please let me know if you like to volunteerfor the same.Om Namo Narayanaya:Sunil.guruvayur , jain k s <jai_surya wrote:>> If it is possible, please put Malayalam

also.> > rgds,> > Jain> > --- balagopal ramakrishnan <rbalpal> wrote:> > > HARI AUM> > > > So let us accept Madam's suggestion and chose> > 'English' as the 'language'??? > > It makes good sense and reduces complications.> > > > > > Regards> > > > Balagopal> > > > NARAYANA NARAYANA NARAYANA> > > > > > > > > > --- Saroja Ramanujam <sarojram18 wrote:> > > > > Reading the slokas in English is not at all> > > difficult and will be intelligible to those who> > do> > > not know malayalam or sanskrit.If the slokas are> > > given in thes languages it should be in addition> > to> > > the English version.> > > saroja

ramanujam> > > > > > balagopal ramakrishnan <rbalpal> > wrote:> > > HARI AUM> > > > > > What could be the language? Writing and reading> > the> > > slokhas in English is cumbersome and takes away> > the> > > spirit and essence. If in Malayalam, I think a few> > > may> > > have problems. Will Devanagri work?> > > > > > Hope members can reach a consensus soon.> > > > > > Hope members who are equipped to convert the> > script> > > into the ones we decide upon will volunteer to> > help.> > > > > > Regards> > > > > > Balagopal> > > > > > NARAYANA NARAYANA NARAYANA> > > > > > Send free SMS to your Friends on Mobile from your>

> > Messenger. Download Now!> > > http://messenger./download.php> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Dr. Saroja Ramanujam, M.A.,> > Ph.D,> > > Siromani in sanskrit.> > > web address: http://www.geocities.com/sarojram18> > > > > > http://freewebs.com/gitaclass> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Looking for a deal? Find

great prices on flights> > and> > > hotels with FareChase.> > > > > > Send free SMS to your Friends on Mobile from your> > Messenger. Download Now!> > http://messenger./download.php> > > > > > ________> Answers - Got a question? Someone out there knows the answer.Try it> now.> http://uk.answers./> Here’s a new way to find what you're looking for - Answers Dr. Saroja Ramanujam, M.A., Ph.D, Siromani in sanskrit. web address: http://www.geocities.com/sarojram18 http://freewebs.com/gitaclass oneSearch: Finally, mobile search that gives answers, not web links. Send free SMS to your Friends on Mobile from your Messenger. Download Now!

http://messenger./download.php

Guest guest

Jia Sreekrishna Dear Sunilji Please let me know the method of converting English slokas to Manglish. I would like to send some slokas duly converted to Manglish. Also with HIS Blessings I shall try to find some time to convert English slokas of other devotees to Manglish .I would be grateful if you can guide me on this. Humbly SyamalaSunil Menon <menon_sunil wrote: We will not be able to provide shlokas in Malayalam unless the memberswho contribute shlokas can send it in Manglish.The reason is simple - to convert a written Eglish words to Malayalamor Devanagari, the words needs to be written in a special way called"Manglish". For example the word 'Krishna' needs written as 'krishNa' to appearproperly in the Malayalam editor. 'Krishna' is normal Engllish and'krishNa' is manglish. Please understand that as we have limited time and limited resources,we will not be able to retype and correct all shlokas to Manglish. Every issue I try to do as much I can to do that though. I request all of you with some free time and willingness to help us inthis task. You can convert the regular English sholka or article thatothers send to Manglish and we can easily publish it in both Englishand Malayalam or Tamil or Devanagari that way. Imagine a few hours

ofyour time every month will result in articles and shlokas in Malayalamor Tamil or Devanagari. Please let me know if you like to volunteerfor the same.Om Namo Narayanaya:Sunil.guruvayur , jain k s <jai_surya wrote:>> If it is possible, please put Malayalam also.> > rgds,> > Jain> > --- balagopal ramakrishnan <rbalpal> wrote:> > > HARI AUM> > > > So let us accept Madam's suggestion and chose> > 'English' as the 'language'??? > > It makes good sense and reduces complications.> > > > > > Regards> > > > Balagopal> > > > NARAYANA NARAYANA NARAYANA> > > > > > > > > > --- Saroja Ramanujam

<sarojram18 wrote:> > > > > Reading the slokas in English is not at all> > > difficult and will be intelligible to those who> > do> > > not know malayalam or sanskrit.If the slokas are> > > given in thes languages it should be in addition> > to> > > the English version.> > > saroja ramanujam> > > > > > balagopal ramakrishnan <rbalpal> > wrote:> > > HARI AUM> > > > > > What could be the language? Writing and reading> > the> > > slokhas in English is cumbersome and takes away> > the> > > spirit and essence. If in Malayalam, I think a few> > > may> > > have problems. Will Devanagri work?> > > > > > Hope members can reach a consensus soon.> > > >

> > Hope members who are equipped to convert the> > script> > > into the ones we decide upon will volunteer to> > help.> > > > > > Regards> > > > > > Balagopal> > > > > > NARAYANA NARAYANA NARAYANA> > > > > > Send free SMS to your Friends on Mobile from your> > > Messenger. Download Now!> > > http://messenger./download.php> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Dr. Saroja Ramanujam, M.A.,> > Ph.D,> > > Siromani in sanskrit.> > > web address: http://www.geocities.com/sarojram18> > > > > > http://freewebs.com/gitaclass> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Looking for a deal? Find great prices on flights> > and> > > hotels with FareChase.> > > > > > Send free SMS to your Friends on Mobile from your> > Messenger. Download Now!> > http://messenger./download.php> > > > > > ________> Answers - Got a question? Someone out there knows the answer.Try

it> now.> http://uk.answers./>

Pinpoint customers who are looking for what you sell.