IndiaDivine.org

[Guruvayur/Guruvayoor] Experience with MY KANNAM

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Jai SreeKrishna, Shamalaji... your narration itself made me standing there in front of the Thirunada. You are truely blessed. Thank you for sharing that beautiful moment with an equally beautiful narration. Guruvayoorappa... ellam ninde kali thanne! Pranams, Prem http://dharma.indviews.com Syamala Nair <syamalaraghunath wrote: Jai Sreekrishna Further to our earlier message, I would like to share my experience with Kannan when I had been at Gurupavanapuram in the middle of last month with the members of this great group This time we spent five days at Guruvayoor so that we can have more darshan of HIM. As all must be aware, now the line for Darshan does not go round the temple. Now the entrance to the temple is restricted from East

Nada only and there is a fly over which takes us straight away to the Sreekovil nada. By the grace of Kannan, we were able to witness most of the poojas at different intervals For two days, we had to stand in the queue for nearly 3 hours before we could reach the Sreekovil nada.Other three days it was not that crowded. On one of the days, we were standing on the flyover waiting for our turn. Although we three, myself, my

daughter and we were standing one after the other in the queue, each one was busy in their own prayer and no talk at all. My husband knows Jnanapana and he was continuously chanting the same. My daughter was chanting Hare Krishna mantram and myself whatever keertans and slokams I knew. On that particular day I was chanting 108 Hari. Pattu Konakam Normally I take receipt of

archana and when collecting the prasadam I ask for a pattu konakam which they give with pleasure. This time I did not take any receipt for archana and all the while I was thinking if only I could get one without asking. I left the matter unto HIM and continued with my 108 Hari. By the time I reached Sreekovil I had completed 108 Hari and started chanting Govinda Govinda. . Volunteers were as usual shouting “vegam vegam thozhutu neenguka”. I was very happy that we had a very good and clear darshan of Kannan and must have moved just one or two steps from Sreekovil nada. Suddenly I had an urge to look behind. Though the volunteers were still continuing with the

usual pallavi, I turned around chanting HIS name. For a second I could not believe my eyes. There was one Pattukonakam lying just in front of the Sreekovil.Since it was raining that day, it was completely wet. I picked up the same. I could not control my tears .I forgot everything at that one moment and stood before the Recoil like a statue. Soon I heard the volunteer saying, vegam vegam thozhutu neenguka” and veentum varika “. With the pattukonakam kept close to my heart, I stepped forward and reached the backside of the temple. There I offered my pranams to my KANNAN for this karunyam on this eliyaval . Suddenly it came to my mind that each and every moment my KANNAN is running around this temple and even the manalathari in the temple is blessed to have his Padaravindam placed anywhere and everywhere and I wanted to just roll over there. But I know I cannot do that. So what, with both my palms I collected the manalthari and applied the same on my face, neck hands and the happiness I derived out of it cannot be explained in words Agre Pashyami I had heard

lots and lots from my Guru regarding Narayaneeyam and especially the 100th dasakam which was written after Shree Melpatturji got the divine darshan of KANNAN. After completing the first Sampoornam in 2005, I had made it a point to recite this dasakam everyday infront of the vigraham of Kannan in my house. Before starting, I always request HIM to be present around and hear my parayanam and I always could feel his presence with small things like flower falling down, fluttering of malyipeeli etc. Ever since I started the nitya parayanam of Agre Pashyami in 2005 I was wondering whether I shall get a chance to recite the same standing infront of my KANNAN at GurupavanapuramEvery year by the grace of God, we go to Guruvayoor during vcation, but nevet got a chance, but my hopes were still alive and believed firmly that will happen with HIS grace. This year while standing at the flyover for my turn, all the time chanting HIS GLORY, I realized that there is no forward movement of the devotees for quite some time. Then I heard someone saying that there is Udayasthamana pooja on that particular day and Thirunada will be closed and opened at regular intervals. I must accept that I felt jealousy of those devotees who were standing at the Sreekovil Nada and having Darshan of Kannan as soon as Thirunada is opened. Slowly after there was forward movement of the crowd and I found myself standing at the very spot where Shree Melpathoorji sat and wrote Narayaneeyam. I did have a glimpse of KANNAN and then Thirunada was closed for some pooja. I decided to try my luck of reciting Agrepashyami then and there. I bowed my

head in respect to that Punyatman, kept dakshina and started reciting Agrepashyami. Needless to say, tears were rolling down my cheeks thinking of the Karunyam of my Thampuran. To my utter surprise when I reached the second last slokam “ Yogindranam “ ,Thirunada opened and on the tope of my voice, I shouted Ente Ponnu Krishna Karunya sindho” . At that time for me no one were there except me and my KANNAN. After a few moments,I head the sheer sound of volunteers asking to move ahead and I started moving alongwith other devotees and almost completed the last slokam by the time I reached infront of my KANNAN. To me everything was like a dream and suddenly I realized that there are no boundaries for HIS love and affection ‘Bhakatanam Kamavarsham” I had a very very good Darshan of my KANNAN for several times a day this year and I could not express how difficult it was for me to leave Guruvayoor. I told HIM Enta Kanna, now I shall have to wait for another year before I can come to HIS abode. Suddenly I felt as if HE is telling me you have enough of experience this time and time will fly fast with those memories and I am with you always. What else I need Hope I did not bore you all with this lengthy

message. With koti koti pranams at HIS LOTUS FEET Humbly Syamala Got a little couch potato? Check out fun summer activities for kids.

Never miss an email again! Toolbar alerts you the instant new Mail arrives. Check it out.

Guest guest

Hari OM!

Dear Narayanas in Masks!

I felt, seeing Syamalaji's email, that when I read the Ithihyamala books the Kooruramma

Expereience and the Experience of the other great devotee. the Pattu Konakam incident

was really energising.. Syamalaji you are blessed. May GOD Bless all.

With Love & OM!

Krishna Prasad

On 7/10/07, prem <bpremkumar wrote:

Jai SreeKrishna,

Shamalaji... your narration itself made me standing there in front of the Thirunada. You are truely blessed. Thank you for sharing that beautiful moment with an equally beautiful narration.

Guruvayoorappa... ellam ninde kali thanne!

Pranams,

Prem

http://dharma.indviews.com

Syamala Nair <syamalaraghunath > wrote:

Jai Sreekrishna

Further to our earlier message, I would like to share my experience with Kannan when I had been at Gurupavanapuram in the middle of last month with the members of this great group

This time we spent five days at Guruvayoor so that we can have more darshan of HIM.

As all must be aware, now the line for Darshan does not go round the temple. Now the entrance to the temple is restricted from

East Nada only and there is a fly over which takes us straight away to the Sreekovil nada. By the grace of Kannan, we were able to witness most of the poojas at different intervals

For two days, we had to stand in the queue for nearly 3 hours before we could reach the Sreekovil nada.Other three days it was not that crowded.

On one of the days, we were standing on the flyover waiting for our turn. Although we three, myself, my daughter and we were standing one after the other in the queue, each one was

busy in their own prayer and no talk at all. My husband knows Jnanapana and he was continuously chanting the same. My daughter was chanting Hare Krishna mantram and myself whatever keertans and slokams I knew. On that particular day I was chanting 108 Hari.

Pattu Konakam

Normally I take receipt of archana and when collecting the prasadam I ask for a pattu konakam which they give with pleasure. This time I did not take any receipt for archana and all the while I was thinking if only I could get one without asking.

I left the matter unto HIM and continued with my 108 Hari. By the time I reached Sreekovil I had completed 108 Hari and started chanting Govinda Govinda. . Volunteers were as usual shouting

"vegam vegam thozhutu neenguka". I was very happy that we had a very good and clear darshan of Kannan and must have moved just one or two steps from Sreekovil nada. Suddenly I had an urge to look behind. Though the

volunteers were still continuing with the usual pallavi, I turned around chanting HIS name. For a second I could not believe my eyes. There was one Pattukonakam lying just in front of the Sreekovil.Since

it was raining that day, it was completely wet. I picked up the same. I could not control my tears .I forgot everything at that one moment and stood before the Recoil like a statue. Soon I heard the volunteer saying, vegam vegam thozhutu neenguka" and veentum

varika ". With the pattukonakam kept close to my heart, I stepped forward and reached the backside of the temple. There I offered my pranams to my KANNAN for this

karunyam on this eliyaval .

Suddenly it came to my mind that each and every moment my KANNAN is running around this temple and even the manalathari in the temple is blessed to have his Padaravindam placed anywhere and everywhere and I wanted to just roll over there. But I know I cannot do that. So what, with both my palms I collected the manalthari and applied the same on my face, neck hands and the

happiness I derived out of it cannot be explained in words

Agre Pashyami

I had heard lots and lots from my Guru regarding Narayaneeyam and especially the 100th dasakam which was written after Shree Melpatturji got the divine darshan of KANNAN.

After completing the first Sampoornam in 2005, I had made it a point to recite this dasakam everyday infront of the vigraham of Kannan in my house. Before starting, I always

request HIM to be present around and hear my parayanam and I always could feel his presence with small things like flower

falling down, fluttering of malyipeeli etc. Ever since I started the nitya parayanam of Agre Pashyami in 2005 I was wondering whether I shall get a chance to recite the same standing infront of my KANNAN at GurupavanapuramEvery year by the grace of God, we go to Guruvayoor during vcation, but nevet got a chance, but my hopes were still alive and believed firmly that will happen with HIS grace. This year while standing at the flyover for my turn, all the time chanting HIS GLORY, I realized that there is no forward movement of the devotees for quite some time. Then I heard someone saying that there is Udayasthamana pooja on that particular day and

Thirunada will be closed and opened at regular intervals. I must accept that I felt jealousy of those devotees who were standing at the Sreekovil Nada and having Darshan of Kannan as soon as Thirunada is opened. Slowly after there was forward movement of the crowd and I found myself standing at the very spot where Shree Melpathoorji sat and wrote Narayaneeyam. I did have a glimpse of KANNAN and

then Thirunada was closed for some pooja. I decided to try my luck of reciting Agrepashyami then and there. I bowed my head in respect to that Punyatman, kept dakshina and started reciting Agrepashyami. Needless to say, tears were rolling down my cheeks thinking of the

Karunyam of my Thampuran. To my utter surprise when I reached the second last slokam " Yogindranam " ,Thirunada opened and on the tope of my voice, I shouted Ente Ponnu Krishna Karunya sindho" . At that time for me no one were there except me and my KANNAN. After a few moments,I head the sheer sound of

volunteers asking to move ahead and I started moving alongwith other devotees and almost completed the last slokam by the time I reached infront of my KANNAN. To me everything was like a dream and suddenly I realized that there are no boundaries for HIS love and affection 'Bhakatanam Kamavarsham"

I had a very very good Darshan of my KANNAN for several times a day this year and I could not express how difficult it was for me to leave Guruvayoor. I told HIM

Enta Kanna, now I shall have to wait for another year before I can come to HIS abode. Suddenly I felt as if HE is telling me you have enough of experience this time

and time will fly fast with those memories and I am with you always. What else I need

Hope I did not bore you all with this lengthy message.

With koti koti pranams at HIS LOTUS FEET

Humbly

Syamala

Got a little couch potato? Check out fun

summer activities for kids.

Never miss an email again! Toolbar alerts you the instant new Mail arrives.

Check it out.

-- dotcompals:

www.dotcompals.in .Org domain Names for just 2.5 USDKrishna PrasadDare to give up the comfort of the 'known' and venture into the 'unknown' The more we know, the more we will come to realize what we do not know.

If we want to achieve our true potential and live life to the fullest. As Poojya Gurudev said it, "Open your eyes. Burst your shell. Spread your wings and fly!"Swami ChinmayanandaHate not the sinner - hate the sin; and always hate the sin even with an excess of hatred. "

Guest guest

Dear Syamalaji,

It was very nice to read your experience at Guruvayur

and it should have been truly wonderful ......

Similar experiences I also had in lot of visits to

guruvayur.... These experiences seems to be unique

only at Guruvayur because u dont feel it so evident in

other places ....Thanks for the beutiful mail and we

felt like we were there around .......It should be

kannans blessing that u were able to be there for 5

days at a strech ...mathivaruvolam u got kannan's

darsan .

But pls tell us more on Agre pashyami... I have heard

KJ Yesudas cassete on the same .. but have not been

reciting it .... pls tell us about the dasakam s that

u were mentioning and also if u have the soft copy pls

send us the same .

Regards

sandhya

--- Syamala Nair <syamalaraghunath wrote:

> Jai Sreekrishna

>

> Further to our earlier message, I would like to

> share my experience with Kannan when I had been at

> Gurupavanapuram in the middle of last month with the

> members of this great group

>

> This time we spent five days at Guruvayoor so that

> we can have more darshan of HIM.

> As all must be aware, now the line for Darshan

> does not go round the temple. Now the entrance to

> the temple is restricted from East Nada only and

> there is a fly over which takes us straight away to

> the Sreekovil nada. By the grace of Kannan, we were

> able to witness most of the poojas at different

> intervals

>

> For two days, we had to stand in the queue for

> nearly 3 hours before we could reach the Sreekovil

> nada.Other three days it was not that crowded.

>

> On one of the days, we were standing on the

> flyover waiting for our turn. Although we three,

> myself, my daughter and we were standing one after

> the other in the queue, each one was busy in their

> own prayer and no talk at all. My husband knows

> Jnanapana and he was continuously chanting the

> same. My daughter was chanting Hare Krishna mantram

> and myself whatever keertans and slokams I knew. On

> that particular day I was chanting 108 Hari.

>

> Pattu Konakam

>

> Normally I take receipt of archana and when

> collecting the prasadam I ask for a pattu konakam

> which they give with pleasure. This time I did not

> take any receipt for archana and all the while I was

> thinking if only I could get one without asking. I

> left the matter unto HIM and continued with my 108

> Hari. By the time I reached Sreekovil I had

> completed 108 Hari and started chanting Govinda

> Govinda. . Volunteers were as usual shouting “vegam

> vegam thozhutu neenguka”. I was very happy that we

> had a very good and clear darshan of Kannan and must

> have moved just one or two steps from Sreekovil

> nada. Suddenly I had an urge to look behind. Though

> the volunteers were still continuing with the

> usual pallavi, I turned around chanting HIS name.

> For a second I could not believe my eyes. There was

> one Pattukonakam lying just in front of the

> Sreekovil.Since it was raining that day, it was

> completely wet. I picked up the same. I could not

> control my tears .I forgot everything

> at that one moment and stood before the Recoil like

> a statue. Soon I heard the volunteer saying, vegam

> vegam thozhutu neenguka” and veentum varika “.

> With the pattukonakam kept close to my heart, I

> stepped forward and reached the backside of the

> temple. There I offered my pranams to my KANNAN for

> this karunyam on this eliyaval .

>

> Suddenly it came to my mind that each and every

> moment my KANNAN is running around this temple and

> even the manalathari in the temple is blessed to

> have his Padaravindam placed anywhere and

> everywhere and I wanted to just roll over there.

> But I know I cannot do that. So what, with both

> my palms I collected the manalthari and applied

> the same on my face, neck hands and the happiness

> I derived out of it cannot be explained in words

>

> Agre Pashyami

>

> I had heard lots and lots from my Guru regarding

> Narayaneeyam and especially the 100th dasakam which

> was written after Shree Melpatturji got the divine

> darshan of KANNAN. After completing the first

> Sampoornam in 2005, I had made it a point to recite

> this dasakam everyday infront of the vigraham of

> Kannan in my house. Before starting, I always

> request HIM to be present around and hear my

> parayanam and I always could feel his presence

> with small things like flower falling down,

> fluttering of malyipeeli etc. Ever since I started

> the nitya parayanam of Agre Pashyami in 2005 I was

> wondering whether I shall get a chance to recite the

> same standing infront of my KANNAN at

> GurupavanapuramEvery year by the grace of God, we go

> to Guruvayoor during vcation, but nevet got a

> chance, but my hopes were still alive and believed

> firmly that will happen with HIS grace. This year

> while standing at the flyover for my turn, all the

> time chanting HIS GLORY, I realized that there

> is no forward movement of the devotees for quite

> some time. Then I heard someone saying that there is

> Udayasthamana pooja on that particular day and

> Thirunada will be closed and opened at regular

> intervals. I must accept that I felt jealousy of

> those devotees who were standing at the Sreekovil

> Nada and having Darshan of Kannan as soon as

> Thirunada is opened. Slowly after there was forward

> movement of the crowd and I found myself standing

> at the very spot where Shree Melpathoorji sat and

> wrote Narayaneeyam. I did have a glimpse of KANNAN

> and then Thirunada was closed for some pooja. I

> decided to try my luck of reciting Agrepashyami then

> and there. I bowed my head in respect to that

> Punyatman, kept dakshina and started reciting

> Agrepashyami. Needless to say, tears were rolling

> down my cheeks thinking of the Karunyam of my

> Thampuran. To my utter surprise when I reached the

> second last slokam “ Yogindranam “ ,Thirunada

> opened and on the tope of my voice,

> I shouted Ente Ponnu Krishna Karunya sindho” . At

> that time for me no one were there except me and

> my KANNAN. After a few moments,I head the sheer

> sound of volunteers asking to move ahead and I

> started moving alongwith other devotees and almost

> completed the last slokam by the time I reached

> infront of my KANNAN. To me everything was like a

> dream and suddenly I realized that there are no

> boundaries for HIS love and affection ‘Bhakatanam

> Kamavarsham”

>

> I had a very very good Darshan of my KANNAN for

> several times a day this year and I could not

> express how difficult it was for me to leave

> Guruvayoor. I told HIM Enta Kanna, now I shall have

> to wait for another year before I can come to HIS

> abode. Suddenly I felt as if HE is telling me

> you have enough of experience this time and time

> will fly fast with those memories and I am with you

> always. What else I need

>

> Hope I did not bore you all with this lengthy

> message.

>

>

> With koti koti pranams at HIS LOTUS FEET

>

> Humbly

> Syamala

>

>

>

> Got a little couch potato?

> Check out fun summer activities for kids.

______________________________\

____

Choose the right car based on your needs. Check out Autos new Car Finder

tool.

http://autos./carfinder/

Guest guest

Ohm Namo Narraynaya; Ohm NAmo Bhagavte Vasudevaya

Dear Syamalage,

Thanks for sharing your experience. Bhagavn is always

kindful to our devotees. If you trust him he will

certainly protect you. Like one story in Bhagavtam. On

day Bhagavn was having his meals. On that time he

suddenly stopped having food and walk to outside. Then

all the gpoikas told him never go out by stopping your

meals. Bhagavn said one man is calling me. He really

required my help. He believes that I will help him. He

walk up to the door and came back. Then they asked hey

you return ? He told now he is thinking somebody else

will help him. So I dont want to help him. Yes ....

its true. If we have true belief on him he will

certainly help you.

Thanks and Regards

Keerthi Kumar

Ohm Namo Narrayanay; Ohm Namo Bhagavte Vasudevaya

> Jai Sreekrishna

>

> Further to our earlier message, I would like to

> share my experience with Kannan when I had been at

> Gurupavanapuram in the middle of last month with the

> members of this great group

>

> This time we spent five days at Guruvayoor so that

> we can have more darshan of HIM.

> As all must be aware, now the line for Darshan

> does not go round the temple. Now the entrance to

> the temple is restricted from East Nada only and

> there is a fly over which takes us straight away to

> the Sreekovil nada. By the grace of Kannan, we were

> able to witness most of the poojas at different

> intervals

>

> For two days, we had to stand in the queue for

> nearly 3 hours before we could reach the Sreekovil

> nada.Other three days it was not that crowded.

>

> On one of the days, we were standing on the

> flyover waiting for our turn. Although we three,

> myself, my daughter and we were standing one after

> the other in the queue, each one was busy in their

> own prayer and no talk at all. My husband knows

> Jnanapana and he was continuously chanting the

> same. My daughter was chanting Hare Krishna mantram

> and myself whatever keertans and slokams I knew. On

> that particular day I was chanting 108 Hari.

>

> Pattu Konakam

>

> Normally I take receipt of archana and when

> collecting the prasadam I ask for a pattu konakam

> which they give with pleasure. This time I did not

> take any receipt for archana and all the while I was

> thinking if only I could get one without asking. I

> left the matter unto HIM and continued with my 108

> Hari. By the time I reached Sreekovil I had

> completed 108 Hari and started chanting Govinda

> Govinda. . Volunteers were as usual shouting “vegam

> vegam thozhutu neenguka”. I was very happy that we

> had a very good and clear darshan of Kannan and must

> have moved just one or two steps from Sreekovil

> nada. Suddenly I had an urge to look behind. Though

> the volunteers were still continuing with the

> usual pallavi, I turned around chanting HIS name.

> For a second I could not believe my eyes. There was

> one Pattukonakam lying just in front of the

> Sreekovil.Since it was raining that day, it was

> completely wet. I picked up the same. I could not

> control my tears .I forgot everything

> at that one moment and stood before the Recoil like

> a statue. Soon I heard the volunteer saying, vegam

> vegam thozhutu neenguka” and veentum varika “.

> With the pattukonakam kept close to my heart, I

> stepped forward and reached the backside of the

> temple. There I offered my pranams to my KANNAN for

> this karunyam on this eliyaval .

>

> Suddenly it came to my mind that each and every

> moment my KANNAN is running around this temple and

> even the manalathari in the temple is blessed to

> have his Padaravindam placed anywhere and

> everywhere and I wanted to just roll over there.

> But I know I cannot do that. So what, with both

> my palms I collected the manalthari and applied

> the same on my face, neck hands and the happiness

> I derived out of it cannot be explained in words

>

> Agre Pashyami

>

> I had heard lots and lots from my Guru regarding

> Narayaneeyam and especially the 100th dasakam which

> was written after Shree Melpatturji got the divine

> darshan of KANNAN. After completing the first

> Sampoornam in 2005, I had made it a point to recite

> this dasakam everyday infront of the vigraham of

> Kannan in my house. Before starting, I always

> request HIM to be present around and hear my

> parayanam and I always could feel his presence

> with small things like flower falling down,

> fluttering of malyipeeli etc. Ever since I started

> the nitya parayanam of Agre Pashyami in 2005 I was

> wondering whether I shall get a chance to recite the

> same standing infront of my KANNAN at

> GurupavanapuramEvery year by the grace of God, we go

> to Guruvayoor during vcation, but nevet got a

> chance, but my hopes were still alive and believed

> firmly that will happen with HIS grace. This year

> while standing at the flyover for my turn, all the

> time chanting HIS GLORY, I realized that there

> is no forward movement of the devotees for quite

> some time. Then I heard someone saying that there is

> Udayasthamana pooja on that particular day and

> Thirunada will be closed and opened at regular

> intervals. I must accept that I felt jealousy of

> those devotees who were standing at the Sreekovil

> Nada and having Darshan of Kannan as soon as

> Thirunada is opened. Slowly after there was forward

> movement of the crowd and I found myself standing

> at the very spot where Shree Melpathoorji sat and

> wrote Narayaneeyam. I did have a glimpse of KANNAN

> and then Thirunada was closed for some pooja. I

> decided to try my luck of reciting Agrepashyami then

> and there. I bowed my head in respect to that

> Punyatman, kept dakshina and started reciting

> Agrepashyami. Needless to say, tears were rolling

> down my cheeks thinking of the Karunyam of my

> Thampuran. To my utter surprise when I reached the

> second last slokam “ Yogindranam “ ,Thirunada

> opened and on the tope of my voice,

> I shouted Ente Ponnu Krishna Karunya sindho” . At

> that time for me no one were there except me and

> my KANNAN. After a few moments,I head the sheer

> sound of volunteers asking to move ahead and I

> started moving alongwith other devotees and almost

> completed the last slokam by the time I reached

> infront of my KANNAN. To me everything was like a

> dream and suddenly I realized that there are no

> boundaries for HIS love and affection ‘Bhakatanam

> Kamavarsham”

>

> I had a very very good Darshan of my KANNAN for

> several times a day this year and I could not

> express how difficult it was for me to leave

> Guruvayoor. I told HIM Enta Kanna, now I shall have

> to wait for another year before I can come to HIS

> abode. Suddenly I felt as if HE is telling me

> you have enough of experience this time and time

> will fly fast with those memories and I am with you

> always. What else I need

>

> Hope I did not bore you all with this lengthy

> message.

>

>

> With koti koti pranams at HIS LOTUS FEET

>

> Humbly

> Syamala

>

>

>

> Got a little couch potato?

> Check out fun summer activities for kids.

____

Fussy? Opinionated? Impossible to please? Perfect. Join 's user panel and

lay it on us. http://surveylink./gmrs/_panel_invite.asp?a=7

Guest guest

Jai Srikrishna Dear Shaymalaji you are really blessed. The style of your writing will take all bhaktas in front of the SHRINE of our UNNI KANNAN . I could not control my tears. UNNI must hav e been there among the devotees standing for HIS darshan and this KOVANAM must have fallen from his ARAKETTU, I imagined in that way when I read your experience. Pranams Raji KrishnanKrishna Prasad <rkrishp99 wrote: Hari OM! Dear Narayanas in Masks! I felt, seeing Syamalaji's email, that when I read the Ithihyamala books the Kooruramma Expereience and the Experience of the other great devotee. the Pattu Konakam incident was really energising.. Syamalaji you are blessed. May GOD Bless all. With Love & OM! Krishna Prasad On 7/10/07, prem <bpremkumar > wrote: Jai SreeKrishna, Shamalaji... your narration itself made me standing there in front of the Thirunada. You are truely blessed. Thank

you for sharing that beautiful moment with an equally beautiful narration. Guruvayoorappa... ellam ninde kali thanne! Pranams, Prem http://dharma.indviews.com Syamala Nair <syamalaraghunath > wrote: Jai Sreekrishna Further to our earlier message, I would like to share my experience with Kannan when I had been at Gurupavanapuram in the middle of last

month with the members of this great group This time we spent five days at Guruvayoor so that we can have more darshan of HIM. As all must be aware, now the line for Darshan does not go round the temple. Now the entrance to the temple is restricted from East Nada only and there is a fly over which takes us straight away to the Sreekovil nada. By the grace of Kannan, we were able to witness most of the poojas at different intervals For two days, we had to stand in the queue for nearly 3 hours before we could reach the Sreekovil nada.Other three days it was not that crowded. On one of the days, we were standing on the flyover waiting for our turn. Although we three, myself, my daughter and we were standing one after the other in the queue, each one was busy in their own prayer and no talk at all. My husband knows Jnanapana and he was continuously chanting the same. My daughter was chanting Hare Krishna mantram and myself whatever keertans and slokams I knew. On that particular day I was chanting 108 Hari. Pattu Konakam Normally I take receipt of archana and when collecting the prasadam I ask for a pattu konakam which they give with pleasure. This time I did not take any receipt for archana and all the while I was thinking if only I could get one without asking. I left the matter unto HIM and continued with my 108 Hari. By the time I reached Sreekovil I had completed 108 Hari and started chanting Govinda Govinda. . Volunteers were as usual shouting "vegam vegam

thozhutu neenguka". I was very happy that we had a very good and clear darshan of Kannan and must have moved just one or two steps from Sreekovil nada. Suddenly I had an urge to look behind. Though the volunteers were still continuing with the usual pallavi, I turned around chanting HIS name. For a second I could not believe my eyes. There was one Pattukonakam lying just in front of the Sreekovil.Since it was raining that day, it was completely wet. I picked up the same. I could not control my tears .I forgot everything at that one moment and stood before the Recoil like a statue. Soon I heard the volunteer saying, vegam vegam thozhutu neenguka" and veentum varika ". With the pattukonakam kept close to my heart, I stepped forward and reached the backside of

the temple. There I offered my pranams to my KANNAN for this karunyam on this eliyaval . Suddenly it came to my mind that each and every moment my KANNAN is running around this temple and even the manalathari in the temple is blessed to have his Padaravindam placed anywhere and everywhere and I wanted to just roll over there. But I know I cannot do that. So what, with both my palms I collected the manalthari and applied the same on my face, neck hands and the

happiness I derived out of it cannot be explained in words Agre Pashyami I had heard lots and lots from my Guru regarding Narayaneeyam and especially the 100th dasakam which was written after Shree Melpatturji got the divine darshan of KANNAN. After completing the first Sampoornam in 2005, I had made it a point to recite this dasakam everyday infront of the vigraham of Kannan in my house. Before starting, I always request

HIM to be present around and hear my parayanam and I always could feel his presence with small things like flower falling down, fluttering of malyipeeli etc. Ever since I started the nitya parayanam of Agre Pashyami in 2005 I was wondering whether I shall get a chance to recite the same standing infront of my KANNAN at GurupavanapuramEvery year by the grace of God, we go to Guruvayoor during vcation, but nevet got a chance, but my hopes were still alive and believed firmly that will happen with HIS grace. This year while standing at the flyover for my turn, all the time chanting HIS GLORY, I realized that there is no forward movement of the devotees for quite some time. Then I heard someone saying that there is Udayasthamana pooja on that particular day and Thirunada will be

closed and opened at regular intervals. I must accept that I felt jealousy of those devotees who were standing at the Sreekovil Nada and having Darshan of Kannan as soon as Thirunada is opened. Slowly after there was forward movement of the crowd and I found myself standing at the very spot where Shree Melpathoorji sat and wrote Narayaneeyam. I did have a glimpse of KANNAN and then Thirunada was closed for some pooja. I decided to try my luck of reciting Agrepashyami then and there. I bowed my head in respect to that Punyatman, kept dakshina and started reciting Agrepashyami. Needless to say, tears were rolling down my cheeks thinking of the Karunyam of my

Thampuran. To my utter surprise when I reached the second last slokam " Yogindranam " ,Thirunada opened and on the tope of my voice, I shouted Ente Ponnu Krishna Karunya sindho" . At that time for me no one were there except me and my KANNAN. After a few moments,I head the sheer sound of volunteers asking to move ahead and I started moving alongwith other devotees and almost completed the last slokam by the time I reached infront of my KANNAN. To me everything was like a dream and suddenly I realized that there are no boundaries for HIS love and affection 'Bhakatanam Kamavarsham" I had a very very good Darshan of my KANNAN for several times a day this year and I could not express how difficult it was for me to leave Guruvayoor. I told HIM Enta Kanna, now I shall have to wait for another year before I can come to HIS abode. Suddenly I felt as if HE is telling me you have enough of experience this time and time will fly fast with those memories and I am with you always. What else I need Hope I did not bore you all with

this lengthy message. With koti koti pranams at HIS LOTUS FEET Humbly Syamala Got a little couch potato? Check out fun summer activities for kids. Never miss an email again! Toolbar alerts you the instant new Mail arrives. Check it out. -- dotcompals: www.dotcompals.in .Org domain Names for just 2.5 USDKrishna PrasadDare to give up the comfort of the 'known' and venture into the 'unknown' The more we know, the more we will come to realize what we do not know. If we want to achieve our true potential and live life to the fullest. As Poojya Gurudev said it, "Open your eyes. Burst your shell. Spread your wings and fly!"Swami ChinmayanandaHate not the

sinner - hate the sin; and always hate the sin even with an excess of hatred." Be a better Heartthrob. Get better relationship answers from someone who knows. Answers - Check it out.

Sick sense of humor? Visit TV's Comedy with an Edge to see what's on, when.

Guest guest

mam pls dont say boring and all we are eager to read all leelas of kannanSyamala Nair <syamalaraghunath wrote: Jai Sreekrishna Further to our earlier message, I would like to share my experience with Kannan when I had been at

Gurupavanapuram in the middle of last month with the members of this great group This time we spent five days at Guruvayoor so that we can have more darshan of HIM. As all must be aware, now the line for Darshan does not go round the temple. Now the entrance to the temple is restricted from East Nada only and there is a fly over which takes us straight away to the Sreekovil nada. By the grace of Kannan, we were able to witness most of the poojas at different intervals For two days, we had to stand in the queue for nearly 3 hours before we could reach the Sreekovil nada.Other three days it was not that crowded. On one of the days, we were standing on the flyover waiting for our turn. Although we three, myself, my daughter and we were standing one after the other in the queue, each one was busy in their own prayer and no talk at all. My husband knows Jnanapana and he was continuously chanting the same. My daughter was chanting Hare Krishna mantram and myself whatever keertans and slokams I knew. On

that particular day I was chanting 108 Hari. Pattu Konakam Normally I take receipt of archana and when collecting the prasadam I ask for a pattu konakam which they give with pleasure. This time I did not take any receipt for archana and all the while I was thinking if only I could get one without asking. I left the matter unto HIM and continued with my 108 Hari. By the time I reached Sreekovil I had completed 108 Hari and started chanting Govinda

Govinda. . Volunteers were as usual shouting “vegam vegam thozhutu neenguka”. I was very happy that we had a very good and clear darshan of Kannan and must have moved just one or two steps from Sreekovil nada. Suddenly I had an urge to look behind. Though the volunteers were still continuing with the usual pallavi, I turned around chanting HIS name. For a second I could not believe my eyes. There was one Pattukonakam lying just in front of the Sreekovil.Since it was raining that day, it was completely wet. I picked up the same. I could not control my tears .I forgot everything at that one moment and stood before the Recoil like a statue. Soon I heard the volunteer saying, vegam vegam thozhutu neenguka” and veentum varika “. With the pattukonakam kept close to my heart,

I stepped forward and reached the backside of the temple. There I offered my pranams to my KANNAN for this karunyam on this eliyaval . Suddenly it came to my mind that each and every moment my KANNAN is running around this temple and even the manalathari in the temple is blessed to have his Padaravindam placed anywhere and everywhere and I wanted to just roll over there. But I know I cannot do that. So what, with both my palms I collected the manalthari and applied

the same on my face, neck hands and the happiness I derived out of it cannot be explained in words Agre Pashyami I had heard lots and lots from my Guru regarding Narayaneeyam and especially the 100th dasakam which was written after Shree Melpatturji got the divine darshan of KANNAN. After completing the first Sampoornam in 2005, I had made it a point to recite this dasakam everyday infront of the

vigraham of Kannan in my house. Before starting, I always request HIM to be present around and hear my parayanam and I always could feel his presence with small things like flower falling down, fluttering of malyipeeli etc. Ever since I started the nitya parayanam of Agre Pashyami in 2005 I was wondering whether I shall get a chance to recite the same standing infront of my KANNAN at GurupavanapuramEvery year by the grace of God, we go to Guruvayoor during vcation, but nevet got a chance, but my hopes were still alive and believed firmly that will happen with HIS grace. This year while standing at the flyover for my turn, all the time chanting HIS GLORY, I realized that there is no forward movement of the devotees for quite some time. Then I heard someone saying

that there is Udayasthamana pooja on that particular day and Thirunada will be closed and opened at regular intervals. I must accept that I felt jealousy of those devotees who were standing at the Sreekovil Nada and having Darshan of Kannan as soon as Thirunada is opened. Slowly after there was forward movement of the crowd and I found myself standing at the very spot where Shree Melpathoorji sat and wrote Narayaneeyam. I did have a glimpse of KANNAN and then Thirunada was closed for some pooja. I decided to try my luck of reciting Agrepashyami then and there. I bowed my head in respect to that Punyatman, kept dakshina and started reciting Agrepashyami. Needless to say, tears were

rolling down my cheeks thinking of the Karunyam of my Thampuran. To my utter surprise when I reached the second last slokam “ Yogindranam “ ,Thirunada opened and on the tope of my voice, I shouted Ente Ponnu Krishna Karunya sindho” . At that time for me no one were there except me and my KANNAN. After a few moments,I head the sheer sound of volunteers asking to move ahead and I started moving alongwith other devotees and almost completed the last slokam by the time I reached infront of my KANNAN. To me everything was like a dream and suddenly I realized that there are no boundaries for HIS love and affection ‘Bhakatanam Kamavarsham” I had a very very good Darshan of my KANNAN for several times a day this year and I could not express how difficult it was for me to leave Guruvayoor. I told HIM Enta Kanna, now I shall have to wait for another year before I can come to HIS abode. Suddenly I felt as if HE is telling me you have enough of experience this time and time will fly fast with those memories and I am with you always. What else I need Hope I did not bore you all with this lengthy message. With koti koti pranams at HIS LOTUS FEET Humbly Syamala Got a little couch potato? Check out fun summer activities for kids.

Bollywood, fun, friendship, sports and more. You name it, we have it.

Guest guest

Jai Sreekrishna Dear Sandhyaji In fact the time we selected for visiting Guruvayoor also made the difference. We were infact planning to to go to native place in April/May. Normally we are are Guruvayoor during Vaishaka masam. However this time it got postponed for some reason or other and finally we reached Guruvayoor on Friday the 15th June and were there till 20th June evening. Friday we were at the temple tilll the nada was closed and whoever present all got a drop of ghee which is said to be "sidhhaushadam". The next two days Saturday and Sunday were awfully crowded with devotees and there were many marriages and anna prasham. We stood in the line for nearly three hours both in the morning and evening to have

Darshan of our KANNAN. Remaining days the rush was much less and we could have very good darshan of KANNAN as many times as possible. I firmly believe it was HIS wish that we reach there at that time so that I can fulfill my desire . Mathivaruvolam kantalum, pinneyum thonnum kantathu pora ennu. I think this is the feeling everyone gets at Guruvayoor. Krishna means "Aakarshikkunnavan" As regards Agreypashyami, there is ofcourse a casatte by that name which contains devotional songs on Kannan sung beautifully by Dr. KJ Yesudas and his son . The Agre Pashyami I mentioned it is the 100th dasakam (concluding dasakam) of Srimand Narayaneeyam written (infact narrated by Shri Melpattur Bhattathirippadu) sitting infront of Kannan. Writing was done by his brother

Matrudattan as Bhattathirippadu was not able to write as he was suffering from Vatarogam. I AM ONLY A MANALTHARI AND CANNOT GIVE ANY PROPER EXPLANATION ON THIS MATTER, BUT SHALL TRY TO SAY A FEW WORDS WITH HIS BLESSINGS. AFTER ALL THIS IS ALSO HIS DESIRE. I WOULD HUMBLY REQUEST OTHER LEARNED MEMBERS OF THIS GROUP TO CORRECT ME WHEREVER I AM WRONG AND SHALL BE GRATEFUL FOR THE KIND GUIDANCE. The story goes like this, Shri Melpattur Bhattathirippadu took the vatarogam from his Guru and for cure he has been asked by Shri Thunchattu Ezhuthhacchan to :Meen thottu koottuka". Shri Melpattur understood that he has been asked to write the leelas of our Kannan starting with Matsyavataram. Shri Vedavysan has already

written the great leelas of Kannan in Srimad Bhagavatham which is a very big book So he decided to do the "Bhagavatha Samgraham" (make it short) and he reached Guruvayoor temple with this intention.(This was also Kannan's desire as HE knew that people in this kaliyuga will not get that much time to read the huge epic like Bhagavatham.) His brother Matrudattan also accompanied him. Shri Melpattur decided to complete the Bahgavatha samgraham in 100 days and everyday he completed a certain portion of the same and these are called dasakams. With the Blessings of KANNAN, he could complete the Bhagavatha samgraham in 100 days . The most important point to be noted here is that every day the vatarogam was becoming worse and still he did not give up and with determination and utmost Bhakti completed the work. His full name is "Melpattur Narayana Bhattathiripadu:This is infact a

lesson for all of us to learn On the 100th day, Karunyasindhuwaya Bhagawan gave divine Darshanam to Shri Melpatturji and the 100th daskam describes each and every part of HIS body starting from HIS hair. His full name is "Melpattur Narayana Bhattathiripadu." Since the book was written by Narayanan and presented to Lord Narayanan, the name of book was given as 'NARAYANEEYAM" . It is also said that Melpatturji is none other than Maharshi Vedavyasa himself and he took birth as Melpattur Bhattathirippadu for the purpose of Bhagavatha Sangraham. This is what is mentioned in Narayaneeya Mahatmyam. My teacher had told us to recite the same everyday and I am still doing the same in full devotion and the Darshan I got this year at Gurupavanapuram is only the result of that. With HIS Blessings I read certain

dasakams of Narayaneeyam daily and shall continue to do so as long as HE allows me I have got with me Vanamala vykhanam (The sloka with meaning in Malayalam) and shall be happy to send the same to your E-mail ID. Please let me know With Humble Pranams on HIS LOTUS FEET Syamala "SANDHYA .P.NAIR" <sandhyapm wrote: Dear Syamalaji,It was very nice to read your experience at

Guruvayurand it should have been truly wonderful ......Similar experiences I also had in lot of visits toguruvayur.... These experiences seems to be uniqueonly at Guruvayur because u dont feel it so evident inother places ....Thanks for the beutiful mail and wefelt like we were there around .......It should bekannans blessing that u were able to be there for 5days at a strech ...mathivaruvolam u got kannan'sdarsan .But pls tell us more on Agre pashyami... I have heardKJ Yesudas cassete on the same .. but have not beenreciting it .... pls tell us about the dasakam s thatu were mentioning and also if u have the soft copy plssend us the same .Regardssandhya --- Syamala Nair <syamalaraghunath > wrote:> Jai Sreekrishna> > Further to our earlier message, I would like to> share my experience

with Kannan when I had been at> Gurupavanapuram in the middle of last month with the> members of this great group> > This time we spent five days at Guruvayoor so that> we can have more darshan of HIM.> As all must be aware, now the line for Darshan> does not go round the temple. Now the entrance to> the temple is restricted from East Nada only and> there is a fly over which takes us straight away to> the Sreekovil nada. By the grace of Kannan, we were> able to witness most of the poojas at different> intervals> > For two days, we had to stand in the queue for> nearly 3 hours before we could reach the Sreekovil> nada.Other three days it was not that crowded.> > On one of the days, we were standing on the> flyover waiting for our turn. Although we three,> myself, my daughter and we were standing one after> the other in the queue,

each one was busy in their> own prayer and no talk at all. My husband knows> Jnanapana and he was continuously chanting the> same. My daughter was chanting Hare Krishna mantram> and myself whatever keertans and slokams I knew. On> that particular day I was chanting 108 Hari. > > Pattu Konakam> > Normally I take receipt of archana and when> collecting the prasadam I ask for a pattu konakam> which they give with pleasure. This time I did not> take any receipt for archana and all the while I was> thinking if only I could get one without asking. I> left the matter unto HIM and continued with my 108> Hari. By the time I reached Sreekovil I had> completed 108 Hari and started chanting Govinda> Govinda. . Volunteers were as usual shouting “vegam> vegam thozhutu neenguka”. I was very happy that we> had a very good and clear darshan of Kannan and

must> have moved just one or two steps from Sreekovil> nada. Suddenly I had an urge to look behind. Though> the volunteers were still continuing with the> usual pallavi, I turned around chanting HIS name. > For a second I could not believe my eyes. There was> one Pattukonakam lying just in front of the> Sreekovil.Since it was raining that day, it was> completely wet. I picked up the same. I could not> control my tears .I forgot everything> at that one moment and stood before the Recoil like> a statue. Soon I heard the volunteer saying, vegam> vegam thozhutu neenguka” and veentum varika “. > With the pattukonakam kept close to my heart, I > stepped forward and reached the backside of the> temple. There I offered my pranams to my KANNAN for> this karunyam on this eliyaval .> > Suddenly it came to my mind that each and every> moment my KANNAN is

running around this temple and> even the manalathari in the temple is blessed to> have his Padaravindam placed anywhere and> everywhere and I wanted to just roll over there.> But I know I cannot do that. So what, with both> my palms I collected the manalthari and applied > the same on my face, neck hands and the happiness> I derived out of it cannot be explained in words> > Agre Pashyami> > I had heard lots and lots from my Guru regarding> Narayaneeyam and especially the 100th dasakam which> was written after Shree Melpatturji got the divine> darshan of KANNAN. After completing the first> Sampoornam in 2005, I had made it a point to recite> this dasakam everyday infront of the vigraham of> Kannan in my house. Before starting, I always > request HIM to be present around and hear my> parayanam and I always could feel his presence > with

small things like flower falling down,> fluttering of malyipeeli etc. Ever since I started> the nitya parayanam of Agre Pashyami in 2005 I was> wondering whether I shall get a chance to recite the> same standing infront of my KANNAN at> GurupavanapuramEvery year by the grace of God, we go> to Guruvayoor during vcation, but nevet got a> chance, but my hopes were still alive and believed> firmly that will happen with HIS grace. This year> while standing at the flyover for my turn, all the> time chanting HIS GLORY, I realized that there> is no forward movement of the devotees for quite> some time. Then I heard someone saying that there is> Udayasthamana pooja on that particular day and > Thirunada will be closed and opened at regular> intervals. I must accept that I felt jealousy of> those devotees who were standing at the Sreekovil> Nada and having

Darshan of Kannan as soon as> Thirunada is opened. Slowly after there was forward> movement of the crowd and I found myself standing> at the very spot where Shree Melpathoorji sat and > wrote Narayaneeyam. I did have a glimpse of KANNAN> and then Thirunada was closed for some pooja. I> decided to try my luck of reciting Agrepashyami then> and there. I bowed my head in respect to that> Punyatman, kept dakshina and started reciting> Agrepashyami. Needless to say, tears were rolling> down my cheeks thinking of the Karunyam of my> Thampuran. To my utter surprise when I reached the> second last slokam “ Yogindranam “ ,Thirunada > opened and on the tope of my voice,> I shouted Ente Ponnu Krishna Karunya sindho” . At> that time for me no one were there except me and> my KANNAN. After a few moments,I head the sheer > sound of volunteers asking to move ahead and

I> started moving alongwith other devotees and almost> completed the last slokam by the time I reached> infront of my KANNAN. To me everything was like a> dream and suddenly I realized that there are no> boundaries for HIS love and affection ‘Bhakatanam> Kamavarsham” > > I had a very very good Darshan of my KANNAN for> several times a day this year and I could not > express how difficult it was for me to leave> Guruvayoor. I told HIM Enta Kanna, now I shall have> to wait for another year before I can come to HIS> abode. Suddenly I felt as if HE is telling me > you have enough of experience this time and time> will fly fast with those memories and I am with you> always. What else I need> > Hope I did not bore you all with this lengthy> message.> > > With koti koti pranams at HIS LOTUS FEET> > Humbly>

Syamala> > > > Got a little couch potato? > Check out fun summer activities for kids.________Choose the right car based on your needs. Check out Autos new Car Finder tool.http://autos./carfinder/

Fussy? Opinionated? Impossible to please? Perfect. Join 's user panel and lay it on us.

Guest guest

Hare Krishna, May Kannan Blessing always there with you. With Love, Sree Syamala Nair <syamalaraghunath > wrote: Jai Sreekrishna Further to our earlier message, I would like to share my experience with Kannan when I had been at Gurupavanapuram in the middle of last month with the members of this great group This

time we spent five days at Guruvayoor so that we can have more darshan of HIM. As all must be aware, now the line for Darshan does not go round the temple. Now the entrance to the temple is restricted from East Nada only and there is a fly over which takes us straight away to the Sreekovil nada. By the grace of Kannan, we were able to witness most of the poojas at different intervals For two days, we had to stand in the queue for nearly 3 hours before we could reach the Sreekovil nada.Other three days it was not that

crowded. On one of the days, we were standing on the flyover waiting for our turn. Although we three, myself, my daughter and we were standing one after the other in the queue, each one was busy in their own prayer and no talk at all. My husband knows Jnanapana and he was continuously chanting the same. My daughter was chanting Hare Krishna mantram and myself whatever keertans and slokams I knew. On that particular day I was chanting 108 Hari. Pattu

Konakam Normally I take receipt of archana and when collecting the prasadam I ask for a pattu konakam which they give with pleasure. This time I did not take any receipt for archana and all the while I was thinking if only I could get one without asking. I left the matter unto HIM and continued with my 108 Hari. By the time I reached Sreekovil I had completed 108 Hari and started chanting Govinda Govinda. . Volunteers were as usual shouting "vegam vegam thozhutu neenguka". I was very happy that we had a very good and clear darshan of Kannan and must have moved just one or two steps from Sreekovil nada. Suddenly I had an urge to look behind. Though the

volunteers were still continuing with the usual pallavi, I turned around chanting HIS name. For a second I could not believe my eyes. There was one Pattukonakam lying just in front of the Sreekovil.Since it was raining that day, it was completely wet. I picked up the same. I could not control my tears .I forgot everything at that one moment and stood before the Recoil like a statue. Soon I heard the volunteer saying, vegam vegam thozhutu neenguka" and veentum varika ". With the pattukonakam kept close to my heart, I stepped forward and reached the backside of the temple. There I offered my pranams to my KANNAN for this karunyam on this eliyaval . Suddenly it came to my mind that each and every moment my KANNAN is running around this temple and even the manalathari in the temple is blessed to have his Padaravindam placed anywhere and everywhere and I wanted to just roll over there. But I know I cannot do that. So what, with both my palms I collected the manalthari and applied the same on my face, neck hands and the happiness I derived out of it cannot be explained in words Agre Pashyami I had heard lots and lots from my Guru regarding Narayaneeyam and especially the 100th dasakam which was written after Shree Melpatturji got the divine darshan of KANNAN. After completing the first Sampoornam in 2005, I had made it a point to recite this dasakam everyday infront of the vigraham of Kannan in my house. Before starting, I always request HIM to be present around and hear my parayanam and I always could feel his presence with small things like

flower falling down, fluttering of malyipeeli etc. Ever since I started the nitya parayanam of Agre Pashyami in 2005 I was wondering whether I shall get a chance to recite the same standing infront of my KANNAN at GurupavanapuramEvery year by the grace of God, we go to Guruvayoor during vcation, but nevet got a chance, but my hopes were still alive and believed firmly that will happen with HIS grace. This year while standing at the flyover for my turn, all the time chanting HIS GLORY, I realized that there is no forward movement of the devotees for quite some time. Then I heard someone saying that there is Udayasthamana pooja on that particular day and Thirunada will be closed and opened at regular intervals. I must accept that I felt jealousy of those devotees who were standing at the

Sreekovil Nada and having Darshan of Kannan as soon as Thirunada is opened. Slowly after there was forward movement of the crowd and I found myself standing at the very spot where Shree Melpathoorji sat and wrote Narayaneeyam. I did have a glimpse of KANNAN and then Thirunada was closed for some pooja. I decided to try my luck of reciting Agrepashyami then and there. I bowed my head in respect to that Punyatman, kept dakshina and started reciting Agrepashyami. Needless to say, tears were rolling down my cheeks thinking of the Karunyam of my Thampuran. To my utter surprise when I reached the second last slokam " Yogindranam " ,Thirunada opened and on the tope of my voice, I shouted Ente Ponnu

Krishna Karunya sindho" . At that time for me no one were there except me and my KANNAN. After a few moments,I head the sheer sound of volunteers asking to move ahead and I started moving alongwith other devotees and almost completed the last slokam by the time I reached infront of my KANNAN. To me everything was like a dream and suddenly I realized that there are no boundaries for HIS love and affection 'Bhakatanam Kamavarsham" I had a very very good Darshan of my KANNAN for several times a day this year and I could not

express how difficult it was for me to leave Guruvayoor. I told HIM Enta Kanna, now I shall have to wait for another year before I can come to HIS abode. Suddenly I felt as if HE is telling me you have enough of experience this time and time will fly fast with those memories and I am with you always. What else I need Hope I did not bore you all with this lengthy message. With koti koti pranams at HIS LOTUS FEET Humbly Syamala Got a little couch potato? Check out fun summer activities for kids. Never miss an email again! Toolbar alerts you

the instant new Mail arrives. Check it out. -- dotcompals: www.dotcompals.in .Org domain Names for just 2.5 USDKrishna PrasadDare to give up the comfort of the 'known' and venture into the 'unknown' The more we know, the more we will come to realize what we do not know. If we want to achieve our true potential and live life to the fullest. As Poojya Gurudev said it, "Open your eyes. Burst your shell. Spread your wings and fly!"Swami ChinmayanandaHate not the sinner - hate the sin; and always hate the sin even with an excess of hatred." Be a better Heartthrob. Get better relationship answers from someone who knows. Answers - Check it out. Sick sense of humor? Visit TV's Comedy with an Edge to see what's on, when.

Answers - Get better answers from someone who knows. Try

it now.

Guest guest

dear syamalaji,

Thanks a lot ..... I used to take the vrutham in

vaisakamasam ....which starts with the sloka on surya

bhagavan ..... I dont know fully about the

significance But my granny used to say that if u take

bath before the sunrise and recite this slokam and

make a wish u get his blessings & the wish happens(not

for one day but for the whole vaisakam month)...and

also orikkal oonu...for the whole month....

pls send me the Vanamala vykhanam to my ID

sandhyapm.

thanks again

regards

sandhya

> Jai Sreekrishna

>

>

> Dear Sandhyaji

>

> In fact the time we selected for visiting

> Guruvayoor also made the difference. We were infact

> planning to to go to native place in April/May.

> Normally we are are Guruvayoor during Vaishaka

> masam. However this time it got postponed for some

> reason or other and finally we reached Guruvayoor

> on Friday the 15th June and were there till 20th

> June evening. Friday we were at the temple tilll the

> nada was closed and whoever present all got a drop

> of ghee which is said to be " sidhhaushadam " .

>

> The next two days Saturday and Sunday were

> awfully crowded with devotees and there were many

> marriages and anna prasham. We stood in the line for

> nearly three hours both in the morning and

> evening to have Darshan of our KANNAN. Remaining

> days the rush was much less and we could have very

> good darshan of KANNAN as many times as possible.

> I firmly believe it was HIS wish that we reach

> there at that time so that I can fulfill my desire

> .

>

> Mathivaruvolam kantalum, pinneyum thonnum

> kantathu pora ennu. I think this is the feeling

> everyone gets at Guruvayoor. Krishna means

> " Aakarshikkunnavan "

>

> As regards Agreypashyami, there is ofcourse a

> casatte by that name which contains devotional

> songs on Kannan sung beautifully by Dr. KJ Yesudas

> and his son . The Agre Pashyami I mentioned it is

> the 100th dasakam (concluding dasakam) of Srimand

> Narayaneeyam written (infact narrated by Shri

> Melpattur Bhattathirippadu) sitting infront of

> Kannan. Writing was done by his brother

> Matrudattan as Bhattathirippadu was not able to

> write as he was suffering from Vatarogam.

>

> I AM ONLY A MANALTHARI AND CANNOT GIVE ANY

> PROPER EXPLANATION ON THIS MATTER, BUT SHALL TRY

> TO SAY A FEW WORDS WITH HIS BLESSINGS. AFTER ALL

> THIS IS ALSO HIS DESIRE.

>

> I WOULD HUMBLY REQUEST OTHER LEARNED MEMBERS OF

> THIS GROUP TO CORRECT ME WHEREVER I AM WRONG AND

> SHALL BE GRATEFUL FOR THE KIND GUIDANCE.

>

> The story goes like this, Shri Melpattur

> Bhattathirippadu took the vatarogam from his Guru

> and for cure he has been asked by Shri Thunchattu

> Ezhuthhacchan to :Meen thottu koottuka " . Shri

> Melpattur understood that he has been asked to

> write the leelas of our Kannan starting with

> Matsyavataram. Shri Vedavysan has already written

> the great leelas of Kannan in Srimad Bhagavatham

> which is a very big book

>

> So he decided to do the " Bhagavatha Samgraham "

> (make it short) and he reached Guruvayoor temple

> with this intention.(This was also Kannan's desire

> as HE knew that people in this kaliyuga will not get

> that much time to read the huge epic like

> Bhagavatham.) His brother Matrudattan also

> accompanied him. Shri Melpattur decided to complete

> the Bahgavatha samgraham in 100 days and everyday he

> completed a certain portion of the same and these

> are called dasakams. With the Blessings of KANNAN,

> he could complete the Bhagavatha samgraham in 100

> days . The most important point to be noted here is

> that every day the vatarogam was becoming worse

> and still he did not give up and with

> determination and utmost Bhakti completed the work.

> His full name is " Melpattur Narayana

> Bhattathiripadu:This is infact a lesson for all of

> us to learn

>

> On the 100th day, Karunyasindhuwaya Bhagawan

> gave divine Darshanam to Shri Melpatturji and the

> 100th daskam describes each and every part of HIS

> body starting from HIS hair. His full name is

> " Melpattur Narayana Bhattathiripadu. " Since the book

> was written by Narayanan and presented to Lord

> Narayanan, the name of book was given as

> 'NARAYANEEYAM " . It is also said that Melpatturji

> is none other than Maharshi Vedavyasa himself and

> he took birth as Melpattur Bhattathirippadu for the

> purpose of Bhagavatha Sangraham. This is what is

> mentioned in Narayaneeya Mahatmyam.

>

> My teacher had told us to recite the same

> everyday and I am still doing the same in full

> devotion and the Darshan I got this year at

> Gurupavanapuram is only the result of that. With HIS

> Blessings I read certain dasakams of Narayaneeyam

> daily and shall continue to do so as long as HE

> allows me

>

> I have got with me Vanamala vykhanam (The sloka

> with meaning in Malayalam) and shall be happy to

> send the same to your E-mail ID. Please let me know

>

> With Humble Pranams on HIS LOTUS FEET

> Syamala

>

>

> " SANDHYA .P.NAIR " <sandhyapm wrote:

> Dear Syamalaji,

>

> It was very nice to read your experience at

> Guruvayur

> and it should have been truly wonderful ......

> Similar experiences I also had in lot of visits to

> guruvayur.... These experiences seems to be unique

> only at Guruvayur because u dont feel it so evident

> in

> other places ....Thanks for the beutiful mail and we

> felt like we were there around .......It should be

> kannans blessing that u were able to be there for 5

> days at a strech ...mathivaruvolam u got kannan's

> darsan .

>

> But pls tell us more on Agre pashyami... I have

> heard

> KJ Yesudas cassete on the same .. but have not been

> reciting it .... pls tell us about the dasakam s

> that

> u were mentioning and also if u have the soft copy

> pls

> send us the same .

>

> Regards

>

> sandhya

>

> --- Syamala Nair <syamalaraghunath wrote:

>

> > Jai Sreekrishna

> >

> > Further to our earlier message, I would like to

> > share my experience with Kannan when I had been at

> > Gurupavanapuram in the middle of last month with

> the

> > members of this great group

> >

> > This time we spent five days at Guruvayoor so that

> > we can have more darshan of HIM.

> > As all must be aware, now the line for Darshan

> > does not go round the temple. Now the entrance to

> > the temple is restricted from East Nada only and

> > there is a fly over which takes us straight away

> to

> > the Sreekovil nada. By the grace of Kannan, we

> were

> > able to witness most of the poojas at different

> > intervals

> >

> > For two days, we had to stand in the queue for

> > nearly 3 hours before we could reach the Sreekovil

> > nada.Other three days it was not that crowded.

> >

> > On one of the days, we were standing on the

> > flyover waiting for our turn. Although we three,

> > myself, my daughter and we were standing one after

> > the other in the queue, each one was busy in their

> > own prayer and no talk at all. My husband knows

> > Jnanapana and he was continuously chanting the

> > same. My daughter was chanting Hare Krishna

> mantram

> > and myself whatever keertans and slokams I knew.

> On

> > that particular day I was chanting 108 Hari.

> >

> > Pattu Konakam

> >

> > Normally I take receipt of archana and when

> > collecting the prasadam I ask for a pattu konakam

> > which they give with pleasure. This time I did not

> > take any receipt for archana and all the while I

> was

> > thinking if only I could get one without asking. I

> > left the matter unto HIM and continued with my 108

> > Hari. By the time I reached Sreekovil I had

> > completed 108 Hari and started chanting Govinda

> > Govinda. . Volunteers were as usual shouting

> “vegam

> > vegam thozhutu neenguka”. I was very happy that we

> > had a very good and clear darshan of Kannan and

> must

> > have moved just one or two steps from Sreekovil

> > nada. Suddenly I had an urge to look behind.

> Though

> > the volunteers were still continuing with the

> > usual pallavi, I turned around chanting HIS name.

> > For a second I could not believe my eyes. There

> was

> > one Pattukonakam lying just in front of the

>

=== message truncated ===

____

Sick sense of humor? Visit TV's

Comedy with an Edge to see what's on, when.

http://tv./collections/222

Guest guest

Dear Shyamalaji,

Your experience and narration really took me also to that divine land of Guruvayoorappan. Thank you for this prasadam you brought along with you and sharing with us. All his blessings.

I am also interested in having the Vanamala vyakhanam and really experience it in full, the real bhakti.

I request if you can send that to our group, many people can access and experience it.

With Regards

Arun Sasi

On 7/12/07, Syamala Nair <syamalaraghunath wrote:

Jai Sreekrishna

Dear Sandhyaji

In fact the time we selected for visiting Guruvayoor also made the difference. We were infact planning to to go to native place in April/May. Normally we are are Guruvayoor during Vaishaka masam. However this time it got postponed for some reason or other and finally we reached Guruvayoor on Friday the 15th June and were there till 20th June evening. Friday we were at the temple tilll the nada was closed and whoever present all got a drop of ghee which is said to be " sidhhaushadam " .

The next two days Saturday and Sunday were awfully crowded with devotees and there were many marriages and anna prasham. We stood in the line for nearly three hours both in the morning and evening to have Darshan of our KANNAN. Remaining days the rush was much less and we could have very good darshan of KANNAN as many times as possible. I firmly believe it was HIS wish that we reach there at that time so that I can fulfill my desire .

Mathivaruvolam kantalum, pinneyum thonnum kantathu pora ennu. I think this is the feeling everyone gets at Guruvayoor. Krishna means " Aakarshikkunnavan "

As regards Agreypashyami, there is ofcourse a casatte by that name which contains devotional songs on Kannan sung beautifully by Dr. KJ Yesudas and his son . The Agre Pashyami I mentioned it is the 100th dasakam (concluding dasakam) of Srimand Narayaneeyam written (infact narrated by Shri Melpattur Bhattathirippadu) sitting infront of Kannan. Writing was done by his brother Matrudattan as Bhattathirippadu was not able to write as he was suffering from Vatarogam.

I AM ONLY A MANALTHARI AND CANNOT GIVE ANY PROPER EXPLANATION ON THIS MATTER, BUT SHALL TRY TO SAY A FEW WORDS WITH HIS BLESSINGS. AFTER ALL THIS IS ALSO HIS DESIRE.

I WOULD HUMBLY REQUEST OTHER LEARNED MEMBERS OF THIS GROUP TO CORRECT ME WHEREVER I AM WRONG AND SHALL BE GRATEFUL FOR THE KIND GUIDANCE.

The story goes like this, Shri Melpattur Bhattathirippadu took the vatarogam from his Guru and for cure he has been asked by Shri Thunchattu Ezhuthhacchan to :Meen thottu koottuka " . Shri Melpattur understood that he has been asked to write the leelas of our Kannan starting with Matsyavataram. Shri Vedavysan has already written the great leelas of Kannan in Srimad Bhagavatham which is a very big book

So he decided to do the " Bhagavatha Samgraham " (make it short) and he reached Guruvayoor temple with this intention.(This was also Kannan's desire as HE knew that people in this kaliyuga will not get that much time to read the huge epic like Bhagavatham.) His brother Matrudattan also accompanied him. Shri Melpattur decided to complete the Bahgavatha samgraham in 100 days and everyday he completed a certain portion of the same and these are called dasakams. With the Blessings of KANNAN, he could complete the Bhagavatha samgraham in 100 days . The most important point to be noted here is that every day the vatarogam was becoming worse and still he did not give up and with determination and utmost Bhakti completed the work. His full name is " Melpattur Narayana Bhattathiripadu:This is infact a lesson for all of us to learn

On the 100th day, Karunyasindhuwaya Bhagawan gave divine Darshanam to Shri Melpatturji and the 100th daskam describes each and every part of HIS body starting from HIS hair. His full name is " Melpattur Narayana Bhattathiripadu. " Since the book was written by Narayanan and presented to Lord Narayanan, the name of book was given as 'NARAYANEEYAM " . It is also said that Melpatturji is none other than Maharshi Vedavyasa himself and he took birth as Melpattur Bhattathirippadu for the purpose of Bhagavatha Sangraham. This is what is mentioned in Narayaneeya Mahatmyam.

My teacher had told us to recite the same everyday and I am still doing the same in full devotion and the Darshan I got this year at Gurupavanapuram is only the result of that. With HIS Blessings I read certain dasakams of Narayaneeyam daily and shall continue to do so as long as HE allows me

I have got with me Vanamala vykhanam (The sloka with meaning in Malayalam) and shall be happy to send the same to your E-mail ID. Please let me know

With Humble Pranams on HIS LOTUS FEET

Syamala

" SANDHYA .P.NAIR " <sandhyapm wrote:

Dear Syamalaji,It was very nice to read your experience at Guruvayurand it should have been truly wonderful ......Similar experiences I also had in lot of visits toguruvayur.... These experiences seems to be unique

only at Guruvayur because u dont feel it so evident inother places ....Thanks for the beutiful mail and wefelt like we were there around .......It should bekannans blessing that u were able to be there for 5

days at a strech ...mathivaruvolam u got kannan'sdarsan .But pls tell us more on Agre pashyami... I have heardKJ Yesudas cassete on the same .. but have not beenreciting it .... pls tell us about the dasakam s that

u were mentioning and also if u have the soft copy plssend us the same .Regardssandhya --- Syamala Nair <

syamalaraghunath wrote:> Jai Sreekrishna> > Further to our earlier message, I would like to> share my experience with Kannan when I had been at> Gurupavanapuram in the middle of last month with the

> members of this great group> > This time we spent five days at Guruvayoor so that> we can have more darshan of HIM.> As all must be aware, now the line for Darshan> does not go round the temple. Now the entrance to

> the temple is restricted from East Nada only and> there is a fly over which takes us straight away to> the Sreekovil nada. By the grace of Kannan, we were> able to witness most of the poojas at different

> intervals> > For two days, we had to stand in the queue for> nearly 3 hours before we could reach the Sreekovil> nada.Other three days it was not that crowded.> > On one of the days, we were standing on the

> flyover waiting for our turn. Although we three,> myself, my daughter and we were standing one after> the other in the queue, each one was busy in their> own prayer and no talk at all. My husband knows

> Jnanapana and he was continuously chanting the> same. My daughter was chanting Hare Krishna mantram> and myself whatever keertans and slokams I knew. On> that particular day I was chanting 108 Hari. > > Pattu Konakam> > Normally I take receipt of archana and when> collecting the prasadam I ask for a pattu konakam> which they give with pleasure. This time I did not> take any receipt for archana and all the while I was

> thinking if only I could get one without asking. I> left the matter unto HIM and continued with my 108> Hari. By the time I reached Sreekovil I had> completed 108 Hari and started chanting Govinda

> Govinda. . Volunteers were as usual shouting "vegam> vegam thozhutu neenguka". I was very happy that we> had a very good and clear darshan of Kannan and must> have moved just one or two steps from Sreekovil

> nada. Suddenly I had an urge to look behind. Though> the volunteers were still continuing with the> usual pallavi, I turned around chanting HIS name. > For a second I could not believe my eyes. There was

> one Pattukonakam lying just in front of the> Sreekovil.Since it was raining that day, it was> completely wet. I picked up the same. I could not> control my tears .I forgot everything> at that one moment and stood before the Recoil like

> a statue. Soon I heard the volunteer saying, vegam> vegam thozhutu neenguka" and veentum varika ". > With the pattukonakam kept close to my heart, I > stepped forward and reached the backside of the

> temple. There I offered my pranams to my KANNAN for> this karunyam on this eliyaval .> > Suddenly it came to my mind that each and every> moment my KANNAN is running around this temple and

> even the manalathari in the temple is blessed to> have his Padaravindam placed anywhere and> everywhere and I wanted to just roll over there.> But I know I cannot do that. So what, with both

> my palms I collected the manalthari and applied > the same on my face, neck hands and the happiness> I derived out of it cannot be explained in words> > Agre Pashyami> > I had heard lots and lots from my Guru regarding

> Narayaneeyam and especially the 100th dasakam which> was written after Shree Melpatturji got the divine> darshan of KANNAN. After completing the first> Sampoornam in 2005, I had made it a point to recite

> this dasakam everyday infront of the vigraham of> Kannan in my house. Before starting, I always > request HIM to be present around and hear my> parayanam and I always could feel his presence > with small things like flower falling down,> fluttering of malyipeeli etc. Ever since I started> the nitya parayanam of Agre Pashyami in 2005 I was> wondering whether I shall get a chance to recite the

> same standing infront of my KANNAN at> GurupavanapuramEvery year by the grace of God, we go> to Guruvayoor during vcation, but nevet got a> chance, but my hopes were still alive and believed

> firmly that will happen with HIS grace. This year> while standing at the flyover for my turn, all the> time chanting HIS GLORY, I realized that there> is no forward movement of the devotees for quite

> some time. Then I heard someone saying that there is> Udayasthamana pooja on that particular day and > Thirunada will be closed and opened at regular> intervals. I must accept that I felt jealousy of

> those devotees who were standing at the Sreekovil> Nada and having Darshan of Kannan as soon as> Thirunada is opened. Slowly after there was forward> movement of the crowd and I found myself standing

> at the very spot where Shree Melpathoorji sat and > wrote Narayaneeyam. I did have a glimpse of KANNAN> and then Thirunada was closed for some pooja. I> decided to try my luck of reciting Agrepashyami then

> and there. I bowed my head in respect to that> Punyatman, kept dakshina and started reciting> Agrepashyami. Needless to say, tears were rolling> down my cheeks thinking of the Karunyam of my

> Thampuran. To my utter surprise when I reached the> second last slokam " Yogindranam " ,Thirunada > opened and on the tope of my voice,> I shouted Ente Ponnu Krishna Karunya sindho" . At> that time for me no one were there except me and

> my KANNAN. After a few moments,I head the sheer > sound of volunteers asking to move ahead and I> started moving alongwith other devotees and almost> completed the last slokam by the time I reached

> infront of my KANNAN. To me everything was like a> dream and suddenly I realized that there are no> boundaries for HIS love and affection 'Bhakatanam> Kamavarsham" > > I had a very very good Darshan of my KANNAN for

> several times a day this year and I could not > express how difficult it was for me to leave> Guruvayoor. I told HIM Enta Kanna, now I shall have> to wait for another year before I can come to HIS

> abode. Suddenly I felt as if HE is telling me > you have enough of experience this time and time> will fly fast with those memories and I am with you> always. What else I need> > Hope I did not bore you all with this lengthy

> message.> > > With koti koti pranams at HIS LOTUS FEET> > Humbly> Syamala> > > > Got a little couch potato?

> Check out fun summer activities for kids.________Choose the right car based on your needs. Check out Autos new Car Finder tool.

http://autos./carfinder/

Fussy? Opinionated? Impossible to please? Perfect.

Join 's user panel and lay it on us.

-- AS

Guest guest

Jai Sreekrishna Dear Sandhyaji Vaishaka masam is very auspicious especially in Guruvayoor. It is said " Vaishakham thozuthal Vaikunta prapti". I also do more pooja for KANNAN and also do parayanam during Vaishakam. As for vanamala vykhanam of " Agre Pashyami", it is a heavy book which I am not able to carry with me on normal working hours in the train . That is why the delay in replying to your request. Tomorow being Saturday, I can carry the book, take xerox copy of the pages and send the same to you duly scanned . Please bear with me till then With regards Syamala "SANDHYA .P.NAIR" <sandhyapm wrote: dear syamalaji,Thanks a lot ..... I used to take the vrutham invaisakamasam ....which starts with the sloka on suryabhagavan ..... I dont know fully about thesignificance But my granny used to say that if u takebath before the sunrise and recite this slokam andmake a wish u get his blessings & the wish happens(notfor one day but for the whole vaisakam month)...andalso orikkal oonu...for the whole month.... pls send me the Vanamala vykhanam to my IDsandhyapm .thanks again

regardssandhya--- Syamala Nair <syamalaraghunath > wrote:> Jai Sreekrishna> > > Dear Sandhyaji> > In fact the time we selected for visiting> Guruvayoor also made the difference. We were infact> planning to to go to native place in April/May.> Normally we are are Guruvayoor during Vaishaka> masam. However this time it got postponed for some> reason or other and finally we reached Guruvayoor> on Friday the 15th June and were there till 20th> June evening. Friday we were at the temple tilll the> nada was closed and whoever present all got a drop> of ghee which is said to be "sidhhaushadam".> > The next two days Saturday and Sunday were > awfully crowded with devotees and there were many> marriages and anna prasham. We stood in the line for>

nearly three hours both in the morning and> evening to have Darshan of our KANNAN. Remaining> days the rush was much less and we could have very> good darshan of KANNAN as many times as possible.> I firmly believe it was HIS wish that we reach> there at that time so that I can fulfill my desire> .> > Mathivaruvolam kantalum, pinneyum thonnum> kantathu pora ennu. I think this is the feeling > everyone gets at Guruvayoor. Krishna means> "Aakarshikkunnavan" > > As regards Agreypashyami, there is ofcourse a> casatte by that name which contains devotional> songs on Kannan sung beautifully by Dr. KJ Yesudas> and his son . The Agre Pashyami I mentioned it is> the 100th dasakam (concluding dasakam) of Srimand> Narayaneeyam written (infact narrated by Shri> Melpattur Bhattathirippadu) sitting infront of> Kannan. Writing was done by his

brother> Matrudattan as Bhattathirippadu was not able to > write as he was suffering from Vatarogam. > > I AM ONLY A MANALTHARI AND CANNOT GIVE ANY> PROPER EXPLANATION ON THIS MATTER, BUT SHALL TRY> TO SAY A FEW WORDS WITH HIS BLESSINGS. AFTER ALL > THIS IS ALSO HIS DESIRE. > > I WOULD HUMBLY REQUEST OTHER LEARNED MEMBERS OF> THIS GROUP TO CORRECT ME WHEREVER I AM WRONG AND > SHALL BE GRATEFUL FOR THE KIND GUIDANCE.> > The story goes like this, Shri Melpattur > Bhattathirippadu took the vatarogam from his Guru> and for cure he has been asked by Shri Thunchattu> Ezhuthhacchan to :Meen thottu koottuka". Shri> Melpattur understood that he has been asked to > write the leelas of our Kannan starting with > Matsyavataram. Shri Vedavysan has already written> the great leelas of Kannan in Srimad Bhagavatham> which is a very big

book> > So he decided to do the "Bhagavatha Samgraham"> (make it short) and he reached Guruvayoor temple > with this intention.(This was also Kannan's desire> as HE knew that people in this kaliyuga will not get> that much time to read the huge epic like> Bhagavatham.) His brother Matrudattan also> accompanied him. Shri Melpattur decided to complete> the Bahgavatha samgraham in 100 days and everyday he> completed a certain portion of the same and these> are called dasakams. With the Blessings of KANNAN,> he could complete the Bhagavatha samgraham in 100> days . The most important point to be noted here is> that every day the vatarogam was becoming worse> and still he did not give up and with> determination and utmost Bhakti completed the work.> His full name is "Melpattur Narayana> Bhattathiripadu:This is infact a lesson for all of>

us to learn> > On the 100th day, Karunyasindhuwaya Bhagawan> gave divine Darshanam to Shri Melpatturji and the> 100th daskam describes each and every part of HIS> body starting from HIS hair. His full name is> "Melpattur Narayana Bhattathiripadu." Since the book> was written by Narayanan and presented to Lord> Narayanan, the name of book was given as> 'NARAYANEEYAM" . It is also said that Melpatturji> is none other than Maharshi Vedavyasa himself and > he took birth as Melpattur Bhattathirippadu for the> purpose of Bhagavatha Sangraham. This is what is> mentioned in Narayaneeya Mahatmyam. > > My teacher had told us to recite the same> everyday and I am still doing the same in full> devotion and the Darshan I got this year at> Gurupavanapuram is only the result of that. With HIS> Blessings I read certain dasakams of Narayaneeyam>

daily and shall continue to do so as long as HE> allows me > > I have got with me Vanamala vykhanam (The sloka> with meaning in Malayalam) and shall be happy to> send the same to your E-mail ID. Please let me know> > With Humble Pranams on HIS LOTUS FEET> Syamala> > > "SANDHYA .P.NAIR" <sandhyapm > wrote:> Dear Syamalaji,> > It was very nice to read your experience at> Guruvayur> and it should have been truly wonderful ......> Similar experiences I also had in lot of visits to> guruvayur.... These experiences seems to be unique> only at Guruvayur because u dont feel it so evident> in> other places ....Thanks for the beutiful mail and we> felt like we were there around .......It should be> kannans blessing that u were able to be there for 5>

days at a strech ...mathivaruvolam u got kannan's> darsan .> > But pls tell us more on Agre pashyami... I have> heard> KJ Yesudas cassete on the same .. but have not been> reciting it .... pls tell us about the dasakam s> that> u were mentioning and also if u have the soft copy> pls> send us the same .> > Regards> > sandhya > > --- Syamala Nair <syamalaraghunath > wrote:> > > Jai Sreekrishna> > > > Further to our earlier message, I would like to> > share my experience with Kannan when I had been at> > Gurupavanapuram in the middle of last month with> the> > members of this great group> > > > This time we spent five days at Guruvayoor so that> > we can have more darshan of HIM.> > As

all must be aware, now the line for Darshan> > does not go round the temple. Now the entrance to> > the temple is restricted from East Nada only and> > there is a fly over which takes us straight away> to> > the Sreekovil nada. By the grace of Kannan, we> were> > able to witness most of the poojas at different> > intervals> > > > For two days, we had to stand in the queue for> > nearly 3 hours before we could reach the Sreekovil> > nada.Other three days it was not that crowded.> > > > On one of the days, we were standing on the> > flyover waiting for our turn. Although we three,> > myself, my daughter and we were standing one after> > the other in the queue, each one was busy in their> > own prayer and no talk at all. My husband knows> > Jnanapana and he was continuously chanting the>

> same. My daughter was chanting Hare Krishna> mantram> > and myself whatever keertans and slokams I knew.> On> > that particular day I was chanting 108 Hari. > > > > Pattu Konakam> > > > Normally I take receipt of archana and when> > collecting the prasadam I ask for a pattu konakam> > which they give with pleasure. This time I did not> > take any receipt for archana and all the while I> was> > thinking if only I could get one without asking. I> > left the matter unto HIM and continued with my 108> > Hari. By the time I reached Sreekovil I had> > completed 108 Hari and started chanting Govinda> > Govinda. . Volunteers were as usual shouting> “vegam> > vegam thozhutu neenguka”. I was very happy that we> > had a very good and clear darshan of Kannan and> must> > have

moved just one or two steps from Sreekovil> > nada. Suddenly I had an urge to look behind.> Though> > the volunteers were still continuing with the> > usual pallavi, I turned around chanting HIS name. > > For a second I could not believe my eyes. There> was> > one Pattukonakam lying just in front of the> === message truncated ===________Sick sense of humor? Visit TV's Comedy with an Edge to see what's on, when. http://tv./collections/222

Ready for the edge of your seat? Check out tonight's top picks on TV.

Guest guest

Jai Sreekrishna Dear Arunji With HIS blessings, I shall forward the Vanamala vykhanam of Agre Pashyami tomorrow to your ID. I am sorry I am not sending the same to Guruvayoor group due to space constraint . Furthermore, I am sure most of our members must be aware of this Humbly Syamala Arun Sasi <sasiarun3 wrote: Dear Shyamalaji,

Your experience and narration really took me also to that divine land of Guruvayoorappan. Thank you for this prasadam you brought along with you and sharing with us. All his blessings. I am also interested in having the Vanamala vyakhanam and really experience it in full, the real bhakti. I request if you can send that to our group, many people can access and experience it. With Regards Arun Sasi On 7/12/07, Syamala Nair <syamalaraghunath > wrote: Jai Sreekrishna Dear Sandhyaji In fact the time we

selected for visiting Guruvayoor also made the difference. We were infact planning to to go to native place in April/May. Normally we are are Guruvayoor during Vaishaka masam. However this time it got postponed for some reason or other and finally we reached Guruvayoor on Friday the 15th June and were there till 20th June evening. Friday we were at the temple tilll the nada was closed and whoever present all got a drop of ghee which is said to be "sidhhaushadam". The next two days Saturday and Sunday were awfully crowded with devotees and there were many marriages and anna prasham. We stood in the line for nearly three hours both in the morning and evening to have Darshan of our KANNAN. Remaining days the rush was much less and we could have very good darshan of KANNAN as many times

as possible. I firmly believe it was HIS wish that we reach there at that time so that I can fulfill my desire . Mathivaruvolam kantalum, pinneyum thonnum kantathu pora ennu. I think this is the feeling everyone gets at Guruvayoor. Krishna means "Aakarshikkunnavan" As regards Agreypashyami, there is ofcourse a casatte by that name which contains devotional songs on Kannan sung beautifully by Dr. KJ Yesudas and his son . The Agre Pashyami I mentioned it is the 100th dasakam (concluding dasakam) of Srimand Narayaneeyam written (infact narrated by Shri Melpattur Bhattathirippadu) sitting infront of Kannan. Writing was done by his brother Matrudattan as Bhattathirippadu was not able to write as he was suffering from Vatarogam. I AM ONLY A MANALTHARI AND CANNOT GIVE ANY PROPER EXPLANATION ON THIS MATTER, BUT SHALL TRY TO SAY A FEW WORDS WITH HIS BLESSINGS. AFTER ALL THIS IS ALSO HIS DESIRE. I WOULD HUMBLY REQUEST OTHER LEARNED MEMBERS OF THIS GROUP TO CORRECT ME WHEREVER I AM WRONG AND SHALL BE GRATEFUL FOR THE KIND GUIDANCE. The story goes like this, Shri Melpattur Bhattathirippadu took the vatarogam from his Guru and for cure he has been asked by Shri Thunchattu Ezhuthhacchan to :Meen thottu koottuka". Shri Melpattur understood that he has been asked to write the leelas of our Kannan starting with Matsyavataram. Shri Vedavysan has already written the great leelas of Kannan in Srimad Bhagavatham which is a very big book So he decided to do the "Bhagavatha

Samgraham" (make it short) and he reached Guruvayoor temple with this intention.(This was also Kannan's desire as HE knew that people in this kaliyuga will not get that much time to read the huge epic like Bhagavatham.) His brother Matrudattan also accompanied him. Shri Melpattur decided to complete the Bahgavatha samgraham in 100 days and everyday he completed a certain portion of the same and these are called dasakams. With the Blessings of KANNAN, he could complete the Bhagavatha samgraham in 100 days . The most important point to be noted here is that every day the vatarogam was becoming worse and still he did not give up and with determination and utmost Bhakti completed the work. His full name is "Melpattur Narayana Bhattathiripadu:This is infact a lesson for all of us to learn On the 100th day, Karunyasindhuwaya Bhagawan gave divine Darshanam

to Shri Melpatturji and the 100th daskam describes each and every part of HIS body starting from HIS hair. His full name is "Melpattur Narayana Bhattathiripadu." Since the book was written by Narayanan and presented to Lord Narayanan, the name of book was given as 'NARAYANEEYAM" . It is also said that Melpatturji is none other than Maharshi Vedavyasa himself and he took birth as Melpattur Bhattathirippadu for the purpose of Bhagavatha Sangraham. This is what is mentioned in Narayaneeya Mahatmyam. My teacher had told us to recite the same everyday and I am still doing the same in full devotion and the Darshan I got this year at Gurupavanapuram is only the result of that. With HIS Blessings I read certain dasakams of Narayaneeyam daily and shall continue to do so as long as HE allows me I have got with me

Vanamala vykhanam (The sloka with meaning in Malayalam) and shall be happy to send the same to your E-mail ID. Please let me know With Humble Pranams on HIS LOTUS FEET Syamala "SANDHYA .P.NAIR" <sandhyapm > wrote: Dear Syamalaji,It was very nice to read your experience at Guruvayurand it should have been truly wonderful ......Similar experiences I also had in lot of visits toguruvayur.... These experiences seems to be unique only at Guruvayur because u dont feel it so evident inother places ....Thanks for the beutiful mail and wefelt like we were there around .......It should bekannans blessing that u were able to be there for 5 days at a strech

....mathivaruvolam u got kannan'sdarsan .But pls tell us more on Agre pashyami... I have heardKJ Yesudas cassete on the same .. but have not beenreciting it .... pls tell us about the dasakam s that u were mentioning and also if u have the soft copy plssend us the same .Regardssandhya --- Syamala Nair < syamalaraghunath > wrote:> Jai Sreekrishna> > Further to our earlier message, I would like to> share my experience with Kannan when I had been at> Gurupavanapuram in the middle of last month with the > members of this great group> > This time we spent five days at Guruvayoor so that> we can have more darshan of HIM.> As all must be aware, now the line for Darshan> does not go round the temple. Now the entrance to > the temple is restricted from East Nada

only and> there is a fly over which takes us straight away to> the Sreekovil nada. By the grace of Kannan, we were> able to witness most of the poojas at different > intervals> > For two days, we had to stand in the queue for> nearly 3 hours before we could reach the Sreekovil> nada.Other three days it was not that crowded.> > On one of the days, we were standing on the > flyover waiting for our turn. Although we three,> myself, my daughter and we were standing one after> the other in the queue, each one was busy in their> own prayer and no talk at all. My husband knows > Jnanapana and he was continuously chanting the> same. My daughter was chanting Hare Krishna mantram> and myself whatever keertans and slokams I knew. On> that particular day I was chanting 108 Hari. > > Pattu Konakam> > Normally I take receipt of archana

and when> collecting the prasadam I ask for a pattu konakam> which they give with pleasure. This time I did not> take any receipt for archana and all the while I was > thinking if only I could get one without asking. I> left the matter unto HIM and continued with my 108> Hari. By the time I reached Sreekovil I had> completed 108 Hari and started chanting Govinda > Govinda. . Volunteers were as usual shouting "vegam> vegam thozhutu neenguka". I was very happy that we> had a very good and clear darshan of Kannan and must> have moved just one or two steps from Sreekovil > nada. Suddenly I had an urge to look behind. Though> the volunteers were still continuing with the> usual pallavi, I turned around chanting HIS name. > For a second I could not believe my eyes. There was > one Pattukonakam lying just in front of the> Sreekovil.Since it was raining that day,

it was> completely wet. I picked up the same. I could not> control my tears .I forgot everything> at that one moment and stood before the Recoil like > a statue. Soon I heard the volunteer saying, vegam> vegam thozhutu neenguka" and veentum varika ". > With the pattukonakam kept close to my heart, I > stepped forward and reached the backside of the > temple. There I offered my pranams to my KANNAN for> this karunyam on this eliyaval .> > Suddenly it came to my mind that each and every> moment my KANNAN is running around this temple and > even the manalathari in the temple is blessed to> have his Padaravindam placed anywhere and> everywhere and I wanted to just roll over there.> But I know I cannot do that. So what, with both> my palms I collected the manalthari and applied > the same on my face, neck hands and the happiness> I derived out of

it cannot be explained in words> > Agre Pashyami> > I had heard lots and lots from my Guru regarding > Narayaneeyam and especially the 100th dasakam which> was written after Shree Melpatturji got the divine> darshan of KANNAN. After completing the first> Sampoornam in 2005, I had made it a point to recite > this dasakam everyday infront of the vigraham of> Kannan in my house. Before starting, I always > request HIM to be present around and hear my> parayanam and I always could feel his presence > with small things like flower falling down,> fluttering of malyipeeli etc. Ever since I started> the nitya parayanam of Agre Pashyami in 2005 I was> wondering whether I shall get a chance to recite the > same standing infront of my KANNAN at> GurupavanapuramEvery year by the grace of God, we go> to Guruvayoor during vcation, but nevet got

a> chance, but my hopes were still alive and believed> firmly that will happen with HIS grace. This year> while standing at the flyover for my turn, all the> time chanting HIS GLORY, I realized that there> is no forward movement of the devotees for quite > some time. Then I heard someone saying that there is> Udayasthamana pooja on that particular day and > Thirunada will be closed and opened at regular> intervals. I must accept that I felt jealousy of > those devotees who were standing at the Sreekovil> Nada and having Darshan of Kannan as soon as> Thirunada is opened. Slowly after there was forward> movement of the crowd and I found myself standing > at the very spot where Shree Melpathoorji sat and > wrote Narayaneeyam. I did have a glimpse of KANNAN> and then Thirunada was closed for some pooja. I> decided to try my luck of reciting Agrepashyami then

> and there. I bowed my head in respect to that> Punyatman, kept dakshina and started reciting> Agrepashyami. Needless to say, tears were rolling> down my cheeks thinking of the Karunyam of my> Thampuran. To my utter surprise when I reached the> second last slokam " Yogindranam " ,Thirunada > opened and on the tope of my voice,> I shouted Ente Ponnu Krishna Karunya sindho" . At> that time for me no one were there except me and > my KANNAN. After a few moments,I head the sheer > sound of volunteers asking to move ahead and I> started moving alongwith other devotees and almost> completed the last slokam by the time I reached > infront of my KANNAN. To me everything was like a> dream and suddenly I realized that there are no> boundaries for HIS love and affection 'Bhakatanam> Kamavarsham" > > I had a very very good Darshan of my KANNAN for

> several times a day this year and I could not > express how difficult it was for me to leave> Guruvayoor. I told HIM Enta Kanna, now I shall have> to wait for another year before I can come to HIS > abode. Suddenly I felt as if HE is telling me > you have enough of experience this time and time> will fly fast with those memories and I am with you> always. What else I need> > Hope I did not bore you all with this lengthy > message.> > > With koti koti pranams at HIS LOTUS FEET> > Humbly> Syamala> > > > Got a little couch potato? > Check out fun summer activities for kids.________Choose the right car based on your needs. Check out Autos new Car Finder tool.http://autos./carfinder/ Fussy? Opinionated? Impossible to please? Perfect. Join 's user panel and lay it on us. -- AS

oneSearch: Finally, mobile search that gives answers, not web links.

Guest guest

namaste Syamalaji:

will you be able to forward Vanamala vykhanam of Agre Pashyami to my id also? Thanks

On 7/20/07, Syamala Nair <syamalaraghunath wrote:

Jai Sreekrishna

Dear Sandhyaji

Vaishaka masam is very auspicious especially in Guruvayoor. It is said " Vaishakham thozuthal Vaikunta prapti " . I also do more pooja for KANNAN and also do parayanam during Vaishakam.

As for vanamala vykhanam of " Agre Pashyami " , it is a heavy book which I am not able to carry with me on normal working hours in the train . That is why the delay in replying to your request. Tomorow being Saturday, I can carry the book, take xerox copy of the pages and send the same to you duly scanned . Please bear with me till then

With regards

Syamala

" SANDHYA .P.NAIR " <sandhyapm wrote:

dear syamalaji,Thanks a lot ..... I used to take the vrutham invaisakamasam ....which starts with the sloka on suryabhagavan ..... I dont know fully about thesignificance But my granny used to say that if u take

bath before the sunrise and recite this slokam andmake a wish u get his blessings & the wish happens(notfor one day but for the whole vaisakam month)...andalso orikkal oonu...for the whole month....

pls send me the Vanamala vykhanam to my IDsandhyapm.thanks again regardssandhya--- Syamala Nair <syamalaraghunath

> wrote:> Jai Sreekrishna> > > Dear Sandhyaji> > In fact the time we selected for visiting> Guruvayoor also made the difference. We were infact> planning to to go to native place in April/May.

> Normally we are are Guruvayoor during Vaishaka> masam. However this time it got postponed for some> reason or other and finally we reached Guruvayoor> on Friday the 15th June and were there till 20th

> June evening. Friday we were at the temple tilll the> nada was closed and whoever present all got a drop> of ghee which is said to be " sidhhaushadam " .> > The next two days Saturday and Sunday were > awfully crowded with devotees and there were many> marriages and anna prasham. We stood in the line for> nearly three hours both in the morning and> evening to have Darshan of our KANNAN. Remaining

> days the rush was much less and we could have very> good darshan of KANNAN as many times as possible.> I firmly believe it was HIS wish that we reach> there at that time so that I can fulfill my desire

> .> > Mathivaruvolam kantalum, pinneyum thonnum> kantathu pora ennu. I think this is the feeling > everyone gets at Guruvayoor. Krishna means> " Aakarshikkunnavan " > > As regards Agreypashyami, there is ofcourse a> casatte by that name which contains devotional> songs on Kannan sung beautifully by Dr. KJ Yesudas> and his son . The Agre Pashyami I mentioned it is

> the 100th dasakam (concluding dasakam) of Srimand> Narayaneeyam written (infact narrated by Shri> Melpattur Bhattathirippadu) sitting infront of> Kannan. Writing was done by his brother> Matrudattan as Bhattathirippadu was not able to > write as he was suffering from Vatarogam. > > I AM ONLY A MANALTHARI AND CANNOT GIVE ANY> PROPER EXPLANATION ON THIS MATTER, BUT SHALL TRY> TO SAY A FEW WORDS WITH HIS BLESSINGS. AFTER ALL > THIS IS ALSO HIS DESIRE. > > I WOULD HUMBLY REQUEST OTHER LEARNED MEMBERS OF> THIS GROUP TO CORRECT ME WHEREVER I AM WRONG AND > SHALL BE GRATEFUL FOR THE KIND GUIDANCE.> > The story goes like this, Shri Melpattur > Bhattathirippadu took the vatarogam from his Guru> and for cure he has been asked by Shri Thunchattu> Ezhuthhacchan to :Meen thottu koottuka " . Shri> Melpattur understood that he has been asked to > write the leelas of our Kannan starting with > Matsyavataram. Shri Vedavysan has already written> the great leelas of Kannan in Srimad Bhagavatham> which is a very big book> > So he decided to do the " Bhagavatha Samgraham "

> (make it short) and he reached Guruvayoor temple > with this intention.(This was also Kannan's desire> as HE knew that people in this kaliyuga will not get> that much time to read the huge epic like

> Bhagavatham.) His brother Matrudattan also> accompanied him. Shri Melpattur decided to complete> the Bahgavatha samgraham in 100 days and everyday he> completed a certain portion of the same and these

> are called dasakams. With the Blessings of KANNAN,> he could complete the Bhagavatha samgraham in 100> days . The most important point to be noted here is> that every day the vatarogam was becoming worse

> and still he did not give up and with> determination and utmost Bhakti completed the work.> His full name is " Melpattur Narayana> Bhattathiripadu:This is infact a lesson for all of> us to learn

> > On the 100th day, Karunyasindhuwaya Bhagawan> gave divine Darshanam to Shri Melpatturji and the> 100th daskam describes each and every part of HIS> body starting from HIS hair. His full name is

> " Melpattur Narayana Bhattathiripadu. " Since the book> was written by Narayanan and presented to Lord> Narayanan, the name of book was given as> 'NARAYANEEYAM " . It is also said that Melpatturji

> is none other than Maharshi Vedavyasa himself and > he took birth as Melpattur Bhattathirippadu for the> purpose of Bhagavatha Sangraham. This is what is> mentioned in Narayaneeya Mahatmyam. > > My teacher had told us to recite the same> everyday and I am still doing the same in full> devotion and the Darshan I got this year at> Gurupavanapuram is only the result of that. With HIS

> Blessings I read certain dasakams of Narayaneeyam> daily and shall continue to do so as long as HE> allows me > > I have got with me Vanamala vykhanam (The sloka> with meaning in Malayalam) and shall be happy to

> send the same to your E-mail ID. Please let me know> > With Humble Pranams on HIS LOTUS FEET> Syamala> > > " SANDHYA .P.NAIR " <

sandhyapm wrote:> Dear Syamalaji,> > It was very nice to read your experience at> Guruvayur> and it should have been truly wonderful ......> Similar experiences I also had in lot of visits to

> guruvayur.... These experiences seems to be unique> only at Guruvayur because u dont feel it so evident> in> other places ....Thanks for the beutiful mail and we> felt like we were there around .......It should be

> kannans blessing that u were able to be there for 5> days at a strech ...mathivaruvolam u got kannan's> darsan .> > But pls tell us more on Agre pashyami... I have> heard

> KJ Yesudas cassete on the same .. but have not been> reciting it .... pls tell us about the dasakam s> that> u were mentioning and also if u have the soft copy> pls> send us the same .

> > Regards> > sandhya > > --- Syamala Nair <syamalaraghunath

> wrote:> > > Jai Sreekrishna> > > > Further to our earlier message, I would like to> > share my experience with Kannan when I had been at> > Gurupavanapuram in the middle of last month with

> the> > members of this great group> > > > This time we spent five days at Guruvayoor so that> > we can have more darshan of HIM.> > As all must be aware, now the line for Darshan

> > does not go round the temple. Now the entrance to> > the temple is restricted from East Nada only and> > there is a fly over which takes us straight away> to> > the Sreekovil nada. By the grace of Kannan, we

> were> > able to witness most of the poojas at different> > intervals> > > > For two days, we had to stand in the queue for> > nearly 3 hours before we could reach the Sreekovil

> > nada.Other three days it was not that crowded.> > > > On one of the days, we were standing on the> > flyover waiting for our turn. Although we three,> > myself, my daughter and we were standing one after

> > the other in the queue, each one was busy in their> > own prayer and no talk at all. My husband knows> > Jnanapana and he was continuously chanting the> > same. My daughter was chanting Hare Krishna

> mantram> > and myself whatever keertans and slokams I knew.> On> > that particular day I was chanting 108 Hari. > > > > Pattu Konakam> > > > Normally I take receipt of archana and when

> > collecting the prasadam I ask for a pattu konakam> > which they give with pleasure. This time I did not> > take any receipt for archana and all the while I> was> > thinking if only I could get one without asking. I

> > left the matter unto HIM and continued with my 108> > Hari. By the time I reached Sreekovil I had> > completed 108 Hari and started chanting Govinda> > Govinda. . Volunteers were as usual shouting

> "vegam> > vegam thozhutu neenguka". I was very happy that we> > had a very good and clear darshan of Kannan and> must> > have moved just one or two steps from Sreekovil> > nada. Suddenly I had an urge to look behind.

> Though> > the volunteers were still continuing with the> > usual pallavi, I turned around chanting HIS name. > > For a second I could not believe my eyes. There> was> > one Pattukonakam lying just in front of the

> === message truncated ===________Sick sense of humor? Visit TV's Comedy with an Edge to see what's on, when.

http://tv./collections/222

Ready for the edge of your seat? Check out tonight's top picks on TV.