IndiaDivine.org

[Guruvayur/Guruvayoor] Need all your blessings

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

I agree with Mathridharam. Have full faith in the Lord. If tings go wrong it is only because our fau ith is not 100%. As He says in Gita, kountheya prathijaaneehi na me bhakthah praNasyathi.,' His devotees will never come to harm.All our blessings, prayers and goodwishes are with you. saroja Ramanujammaitridharam <maitridharam wrote: dear bindya,i am usha/ i am also a silent observer of this marvellous group and am glad am part of this.i felt like answering your mail becoz

i have undergone a similar situation , but you should not think negative.meditate/think postive and pray to krishna, whtever has to happen will happen for good.the more you empathise yourself - bad things happen all the time to you and all that you enter a groove/ of unwabted thoughts that lead to negative things in mind.be cheerful.talk to the doctor. be aware of how things are supposed to be for a delivery and be informed . this will make you confident and ready to face the new life with happiness.our best wishes for you and the family and hope to hear the good news from you .usha Dr. Saroja Ramanujam, M.A., Ph.D, Siromani in sanskrit. web address: http://www.geocities.com/sarojram18 http://freewebs.com/gitaclass

Got a little couch potato?

Check out fun summer activities for kids.