IndiaDivine.org

Oasis of EGO

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Hare Krishna, Be very Honest after joined this wonderful group till now the touch wood of Kannan received the good only. Lot of things learned as well as feeling like touch with the Divine when interacting with the group. there are lot of groups we can join or I can start my own group it is not a big thing. but to get a good valued and godly peoples we are making fixed assets on our life. In our Life we may come across different culture,peoples,ways, things and different mindset. Since from after birth we remember all the past things.we should always judge our self whether we are rightly Qualify to Judge others in terms of spiritual growth. we may be Doctor/ Scientist/ Lawyer or PHD e.t.c (these are the posts) or financially we may strong but these are the things never qualify for the spiritual growth.To achieve the supreme spirituality keep everything aside( it is useful for the knowledge and KARMA(Duty)) and be a simple human beings and cri and call god , he will hear you.But in this tough world we need to act on different portfolios,so act as much as good and after the act remove the dress but remembering not loosing the values. we are learning everyday and every seconds but because of our ego we are not realising the truth if we take small time at the end of the day at least 1/2 hour just to think what we are? where we are ? (mean look in to the mirror and see

our face and ask the question?) Respecting self is equally important before we are respecting others.we learn from the Purana's/ Upanishads/ Epics and the truth is that all is made by Godly blessed individuals. we just learning and making pride our-self we knows everything. In reality we should sit and think what is my own product which comes from after the self realisation is very important, then there will be no egos or any kind of bad feelings.to achieve this we need to seek the Almighty's blessing. In a shorter world do not waste time and pray.Be humble nothing to loose.In Society we need

friends, so make as much as friends.when we are in a group take it as a family. If our mother scolds or brother or sister make some thing made annoying will we forget them? these are part of life.Just Imagining we are alone in this world what is the state of condition?we can't imagine also. we need our identity for that we shouldn't let some one down. bring them also better than our level. Just mentioned my thought , I may be wrong or right? Learned peoples pl correct me. May Kannan Bless all of us. With Love, Sree

Answers - Get better answers from someone who knows. Try

it now.