IndiaDivine.org

RE: [Guruvayur/Guruvayoor] Fwd: Hello and my humble view

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Om Namo Narayanaya,

Sunilji and Sarojammaami , Thank you so much for the comforting words and the advice to cope with my present situation. I also thank Shyamalaji and Sridharji.With all your well wishing prayers, I am trying to come to accept things. It is difficult but yes, I am trying and Praying to Gurvayurappan to give me the strength to endure things.

Sunilji's advice to treat this group as an extension of our family and friends is really good.

I was really pained on reading Anjooji's rather haughty expression to Geethaji's announcement of her delight of her son clearing his ssc exams. She asks where is the bhakty in the announcement of the passing of one's son in S.S.C. However let me tell you what I felt on reading Geethaji's message.

As an anxious and doting mother she too must have desired her son to score in the range of 80 -90%.But like a true devotee of Shri Guruvayurappan , I liked the way she accepted her son's score with delight like a prasadam. Nowhere has she wondered why the lord could not have given her son a higher percentage. Her 'Tripthi' at whatever her son got was touching. with pride and happiness she thanks the lord and acknowledges it to the world and we ask where is the bhakty in it ? Bhakti is not a set of rules or a certain code of ritualistic or rigid rituals or a certain type of language or lingo to be followed. I only saw a proud and content mother in Geethaji's letter and I think Rohan will be doing very well in life thanks to the attitude of such a inspiring mother.

I feel happiness or sadness, whichever, makes us look inward and ponder and which makes us aware of the inner divinity in us is bhakti .The Experiences of others often become a spark to trigger this inner bhakti.

When I read Syamalaji's recent experiences at Guruvayur temple my heart longed to get there right away . How gratifying it was to read about them and how wonderful to recite 'agrepaschami' in font of the nada. All this really requires a lot of 'bhagyam' which I am convinced that Syamalaji has with the grace of Kannan.

Tears of happiness and tears of sadness both have been shared and shed here in this ocean of a site called 'Guruvayurappan. com'. The waves that churn here touch us somewhere or the other. This I am sure even the silent members of our group will not deny.

Humbly,

Jayashree

"Sunil Menon" <menon_sunilguruvayur To: guruvayur Subject: [Guruvayur/Guruvayoor] Fwd: Re: HelloMon, 09 Jul 2007 06:19:23 -0000

Yes, Guruvayur group is mainly for Bhakthi related discussions,however, we humans can't do much without getting to know each other inthat process. That is very normal human behavior. So, please doconsider this group as a part of your family or friend circle.Also, every member of this group is a devotee of Guruvayoorapan andevery devotee of Guruvayoorappn must be very important to all of us.They may have different view points, age, position and ego levels, but they all are HIS devotees and who are we to judge HIS devotees ? So, let us respect each and every member of this group including Geethaji and Anjooji. I understand that we may not like every discussion, question or mail.Please ignore or avoid reading if you do not like any mail. As Lord Krishna showed us with the story of Kuchela, every one is veryimportant to HIM and HE loves the humblest the most. Let us all try tobe Kuchelas with our humility and sincerity. Life is short, why wasteit making enemies ?I also request all of you re-read the introduction of the group posted at the group page."Guruvayur group is a place for Guruvayoorappan/Krishna devotees todiscuss devotional matters. We share our experiences * discuss bhakti* ask questions * clear our doubts * and make friends with otherdevotees from around the world. If you like to join please make sureyou send your name and brief background before we can approve yourmembership. This pre-caution is to avoid spammers from this devotionalgroup dedicated to Bhakti."Om Namo Narayanaya:Sunil.guruvayur , Geetha Nair <geethasnin wrote:>> Dear Ms. Anjoo,> > With due respect to you, I am sorry if i have upset you with myemail by which I wanted to share my happines of my son's passing 10thwhich is very important to me in my life or so even any parent's life.From so many days i have been wanting to share some happy momentswith the guruvayur members and when I thought this is the moment to beshared with all my people I sent this email.> > No where I have cried. It is only a happy moment for me butofcourse since it is a competitive world and students are scoringmarks with 80 and 90%, my son had secured 65%. Therefore, I hadspecified that even though it is only 65% i would like to share withyou all. And nothing else..> > I sincerely regret if there are more members who had upset aboutthis email.> > But I also would like to inform you that I received lots of replyon my email which I made my son read and explain to him about theimportance of the next two years in his life. I am thankful to all ofyou for your timely help.> > > > Thanks & Regards,> Geetha Nair > > > > Note: forwarded message attached.> > > Geetha Nair> > > Here's a new way to find what you're looking for - Answers > in what way is your sons success helpful for our Bhakti. Everybodyhas ups and downs in > this life and all of us have to get up and go.> > I joined this group to read about Krishna Bhakti not your sonsacievement .> > Why are you crying about his marks ?> > Rgds> anjoo> > > > > guruvayur , Geetha Nair <geethasnin@> wrote:> >> > Dear All,> > > > Just thought of sharing with you all members about my son'sresults. My son Rohan > cleared his 10th - SSc board with 65%. Lord Guruvayurappan'sblessings and his share of > hard work together has helped him to secure this percentage.> > > > Even though it is not very high percentage just thought ofsharing my happiness along > with you all.> > > > Geetha Nair> > > > > > > > > > Geetha Nair> > > > > > Here's a new way to find what you're looking for - Answers> >>

Tried the new MSN Messenger? It’s cool! Download now.

Guest guest

Very well said Jayashreeji. It is the outlook which we have that determines how we react to different situations. If our outlook is Bhakti-centered, we can find Bhakti everywhere and if our outlook is not Bhakti-centered, we will not find Bhakti even if it is there in front of us. Therefore, I really appreciate your outlook towards Geethaji's email, in which you found Bhakti hidden in the mail. All glories to Shree Krishna and His wonderful devotees. Shree Krishna Sharanam Mama! ~Krishnadasa. jayashree menon <jayashree_66 wrote: Om Namo Narayanaya, Sunilji and Sarojammaami , Thank you so much for the comforting words and the advice to cope with my present situation. I also thank Shyamalaji and Sridharji.With all your well wishing prayers, I am trying to come to accept things. It is difficult but yes, I am trying and Praying to Gurvayurappan to give me the strength to endure things. Sunilji's advice to treat this group as an extension of our family and friends is really good. I was really pained on reading Anjooji's rather haughty expression to Geethaji's announcement of her delight of her son clearing his ssc exams. She asks where is the bhakty in the announcement of the passing of one's son in S.S.C. However let me tell you what I felt on reading Geethaji's message. As an

anxious and doting mother she too must have desired her son to score in the range of 80 -90%.But like a true devotee of Shri Guruvayurappan , I liked the way she accepted her son's score with delight like a prasadam. Nowhere has she wondered why the lord could not have given her son a higher percentage. Her 'Tripthi' at whatever her son got was touching. with pride and happiness she thanks the lord and acknowledges it to the world and we ask where is the bhakty in it ? Bhakti is not a set of rules or a certain code of ritualistic or rigid rituals or a certain type of language or lingo to be followed. I only saw a proud and content mother in Geethaji's letter and I think Rohan will be doing very well in life thanks to the attitude of such a inspiring mother. I feel happiness or sadness, whichever, makes us look inward and ponder and which makes us aware of the inner divinity in us is

bhakti .The Experiences of others often become a spark to trigger this inner bhakti. When I read Syamalaji's recent experiences at Guruvayur temple my heart longed to get there right away . How gratifying it was to read about them and how wonderful to recite 'agrepaschami' in font of the nada. All this really requires a lot of 'bhagyam' which I am convinced that Syamalaji has with the grace of Kannan. Tears of happiness and tears of sadness both have been shared and shed here in this ocean of a site called 'Guruvayurappan. com'. The waves that churn here touch us somewhere or the other. This I am sure even the silent members of our group will not deny. Humbly, Jayashree "Sunil Menon" <menon_sunil >

guruvayur To: guruvayur Subject: [Guruvayur/Guruvayoor] Fwd: Re: HelloMon, 09 Jul 2007 06:19:23 -0000 Yes, Guruvayur group is mainly for Bhakthi related discussions,however, we humans can't do much without getting to know each other inthat process. That is very normal human behavior. So, please doconsider this group as a part of your family or friend circle.Also, every member of this group is a devotee of Guruvayoorapan andevery devotee of Guruvayoorappn must be very important to all of us.They may have different view points, age, position and ego levels, but they all are HIS devotees and who are we to judge HIS devotees ? So, let us respect each and every member of this group including Geethaji and Anjooji. I understand that we may not like every discussion, question or

mail.Please ignore or avoid reading if you do not like any mail. As Lord Krishna showed us with the story of Kuchela, every one is veryimportant to HIM and HE loves the humblest the most. Let us all try tobe Kuchelas with our humility and sincerity. Life is short, why wasteit making enemies ?I also request all of you re-read the introduction of the group posted at the group page."Guruvayur group is a place for Guruvayoorappan/Krishna devotees todiscuss devotional matters. We share our experiences * discuss bhakti* ask questions * clear our doubts * and make friends with otherdevotees from around the world. If you like to join please make sureyou send your name and brief background before we can approve yourmembership. This pre-caution is to avoid spammers from this devotionalgroup dedicated to Bhakti."Om Namo Narayanaya:Sunil.guruvayur , Geetha Nair <geethasnin wrote:>> Dear Ms. Anjoo,> > With due respect to you, I am sorry if i have upset you with myemail by which I wanted to share my happines of my son's passing 10thwhich is very important to me in my life or so even any parent's life.From so many days i have been wanting to share some happy momentswith the guruvayur members and when I thought this is the moment to beshared with all my people I sent this email.> > No where I have cried. It is only a happy moment for me butofcourse since it is a competitive world and students are scoringmarks with 80 and 90%, my son had secured 65%. Therefore, I hadspecified that even though it is only 65% i would like to share withyou all. And nothing else..> > I sincerely regret if there are more members who had upset aboutthis

email.> > But I also would like to inform you that I received lots of replyon my email which I made my son read and explain to him about theimportance of the next two years in his life. I am thankful to all ofyou for your timely help.> > > > Thanks & Regards,> Geetha Nair > > > > Note: forwarded message attached.> > > Geetha Nair> > > Here's a new way to find what you're looking for - Answers > in what way is your sons success helpful for our Bhakti. Everybodyhas ups and downs in > this life and all of us have to get up and go.> > I joined this group to read about Krishna Bhakti not your sonsacievement .> > Why are you crying about his marks ?> > Rgds> anjoo> > > > > guruvayur , Geetha Nair <geethasnin@> wrote:> >> > Dear All,> > > > Just thought of sharing with you all members about my son'sresults. My son Rohan > cleared his 10th - SSc board with 65%. Lord Guruvayurappan'sblessings and his share of > hard work together has helped him to secure this percentage.> > > > Even though it is not very high percentage just thought ofsharing my happiness along > with you all.> > > > Geetha Nair> > > > > > > > > > Geetha Nair> > > > > > Here's a new way to find what you're looking for - Answers> >>

Tried the new MSN Messenger? It’s cool! Download now.

Food fight? Enjoy some healthy debatein the Answers Food Drink Q&A.