IndiaDivine.org

[Guruvayur/Guruvayoor] Need all your blessings

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Jai Sreekrishna Dear Bindya, Let me address you like that as you are younger to me . You yourself admitted the fact that Kannan has always been there with you in your hour of misery. So why to worry? Be cheerful and and leave everything unto HIM. There is nothing which HE cannot do. It is HIS leela to take parikshnam of HIS devotees. Only thing we have to do is chant more or HIS glory at such times. That is the solution for each and everything. Everything will be alright with HIS BLESSINGS So please be happy and cheerful thinking of the new member coming to your life. I also pray to my KANNAN to bestow on you and your family HIS CHOICEST BLESSINGS. Regards SyamalaBindya Suresh

<bindyamenon80 wrote: Ohm Namo Narayana! Dear all, Have been a silent member of this great devotional group . Am into my 7th month of pregnancy and as all expectant mothers very anxious and tensed . May be am so tensed because everytime there is been a major matter in my life ,something or the other has always gone wrong. Its true that my Krishna has always helped me out from all the issues . I hope this time also he helps me

out. I request all the blessed members of this group to pray for me . Hare Krishna! Tnks & Rgds, Bindya Building a website is a piece of cake. Small Business gives you all the tools to get online.

Get the free toolbar and rest assured with the added security of spyware protection.