IndiaDivine.org

TEMPLE - AN ALLEGORY ?

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Respected Members, I was thinking about the message sent by Sree Sree Balagopal Ramakrishnanji. After reading it, I was thinking about it for some time. Then I remember a discourse I heard during my youger age. I like to share it here with all group members. "While learning swimming in village pond / tank, the normal practice is like this: There will be always trees near ponds. A rope will be hunging from the tree which will be very nearly touching the top of the water in the pond / tank. During the initial stages of learnng swimming, the teacher / instructor will hold the learner. After few days, he will ask the student to hold the rope and will ask hime to move his legs and hand. He will tell the student to leave the rope slowly in due course, so that he can start swimming. But, as far as as you are holding the rope, you can't learn swimming. The

rope is only a support. But it will not teach you swimming. If one wants to learn swimming, he should leave the rope. Similarly, by looking at the car "Ther" one will not get any salvation. One shoudl know the real meaning and then should accordingly move ahead, as Balagopalji explained about the Poori "Car". Dr. Hari Krishna Om Santhi Om Santhi Om Santhi

Did you know? You can CHAT without downloading messenger. Click here