IndiaDivine.org

Proof for Krishna Always with His Bhaktas

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Dear Guruvayur Appan Bhaktas,

Here I like to share an excellent writing which I saw once when I was going to Sabarimala in 2001. On the way had darshan at various Temples. I had a rare opportunity of meeting one Nambudiri of one of the temples, in his house, who was more than 80 Years old. I was told that he was an expert in Bhagavatham and Narayaneeyam and had done so many Bhagavatha Sabthahams. In his house I saw this writing, framed and hung in the main hall. It was in English. I was told that this was a modification of a narration in Srimad Bhagavatham. If any of our learned members know the actual Sloka and or the actual narration in the Srimad Bhagavatham, I will be highly indepted to them.

(These are not the actual words which I saw in his house. I am writing this from my memory. So. if there are any mistakes, they are mine. The good thoughts are from Krishna Guruvayurappan and his adiyars, dasans and bhaktas)

One very devoted Bhakta of Krishna, got a chance to see and talk with Him, due to his good deeds.

Krishna: "What do you want?"Bhakta: "I want you to be with me always"Krishna: "I am always with you. Without me nothing in the world moves"Bhakta: "I want proof that you are with me always. I want proof that you are with me when I am happy as well as when I go through hardships".Krishna: "Granted. The proof wiil be on the shore of the sea. Both of our foot steps will be in this sea shore, side by side. It will be the proof that I am walking with you always"Bhakta: "Agreed"Krishna: "I will see that no one destroys our foot steps. After one year, we will come and check".ONE YEAR WENT OFF. The Bhakta came to the sea shore. Krishna was waiting for him. They both started to walk. Krishna kindly took him near the Prints. Bhakta looked at the foot steps. He was very happy to see his foot steps side by side Krishna's. After some time, there were only one pair of foot steps. Again they started, after some gap. There were breaks here and there. Bhakta was annoyed. One pair of the foot steps were missing here and there. He recollected that during these periods he was going trough hardships and he was in trouble. He he looked at Krishna and said:Krishna, like always, now also you have played with me. You said that you will be with me always. See now. I know very well that during these periods when I was going through hardships, when I was in trouble, you deprived me. Are you like some insincere friends and relatives who forgot me during my bad times? How can I believe you? Why should I worship you?Krishna: Please cool down my dearest Bhakta. I never left you. I never ditched you. I was always with you and even now, I am with you. Whether you praise me or you curse me, both are same for me. I said this long time back in Bhagavad Geetha. Now regarding the Foot steps........Bhakta interrupted Him saying: Yes Yes, You too left me, You left me........Krishna: Dear Bhakta, Please wait, my dear child. I will explain. During your Good times, I was with you. I was walking with you, enjoying how much my bhakta is enjoying. So, I was walking at your side, looking at your laughing and happy face. There you are seeing our foot steps together. But, during your bad times also, which each and every soul has to gone through due to Poorva Janma Karma, I was with you. But during your bad times, when you were going through hardships, my dear Bhakta, me dearest Child, I was carrying you, I was carrying you. You was on my shoulders - on my back. That's why you see only one pair of Foot steps. The only one pair of foot steps which you are seeing on the sea shore are my foot steps. They are not yours. Understand??

GOD IS ALWAYS WITH US. WITHOUT HIM NOTHING HAPPENS IN THE UNIVERSE. ONE CAN'T EVEN MOVE A PENCIL ONE INCH OTHERSIDE UNLESS HE DESIDES.ONLY WE HIS BHAKTAS SHOULD HAVE THE ABILITY TO OBSERVE HIM. ABLE TO RECOGNIZE HIM AND HIS KINDNESS. HERE STANDS ALL THE BLESSED BHAKTAS LIKE ARJUNA, RADHA, MEERA, ANDAL, NARAYANA PATTATHRI AND OTHERS.

Dr. Hari Krishna

Om Santhi Om Santhi Om Santhi