IndiaDivine.org

[Guruvayur/Guruvayoor] Navaneetham Bhakti Slokam special - July edition published.

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Hare Krishna, Truly Excellent!! Kudos to the entire group team. With Love, SreeSunil Menon <menon_sunil wrote: Om Namo Narayanaya:Dear Member

Devotees,Karkidakam/July issue of our magazine Navaneetham has been published.This edition is a special issue filled with bhakti slokams submittedby our members. You can access it at,http://www.guruvayoor.com/navaneetham_jul_2007.pdf or visiting www.guruvayoor.com anytime.Slokams are selected and sorted by Shri. Balagopal and Shri.Krishnadas and I thank them for their great support. I could not addall the articles and slokams due to space limitations. My apologiesfor the same. Also apologies for any mistakes, omissions, errors and any formattingissues in this Newsletter. Please bless our Navaneetham project andwrite to editor (AT) guruvayoor (DOT) com with your feedback and submissions fornext issue.Feel free to print the Newsletter and pass it to family and

friends.Lets us know when you do so as we like to know about the print quality.May God bless you all.Om Namo Narayanaya:Sunil.Editor.

Mail is the world's favourite email. Don't settle for less, sign up for your free

account today.

Guest guest

Dear Devotees, Really a good work. Hats off and also Pranams and Prostrations to each and every soul for their hard work and the contributions. I like to mention the names of Shree Shree Balagopal Ji, Shree Shree Krishnadas Ji, Sree Sree Dr. Saroja Rajagopalan Ji and Sree Sree Sunil Menon Ji for their extra effort. Now, we are reaching and every part of this world. Only the blessed bhakta has to be a member and has the devine's will to look into the magazine. Dr. Hari Krishna Om Santhi Om Santhi Om SanthiSunil Menon <menon_sunil wrote: Om Namo Narayanaya:Dear Member Devotees,Karkidakam/July issue of our magazine Navaneetham has been published.This edition is a special issue filled with bhakti slokams submittedby our members. You can access it at,http://www.guruvayoor.com/navaneetham_jul_2007.pdf or visiting www.guruvayoor.com anytime.Slokams are selected and sorted by Shri. Balagopal and Shri.Krishnadas and I thank them for their great support. I could not addall the articles and slokams due to space limitations. My apologiesfor the same. Also apologies for any mistakes, omissions, errors and any formattingissues in this Newsletter. Please bless our

Navaneetham project andwrite to editor (AT) guruvayoor (DOT) com with your feedback and submissions fornext issue.Feel free to print the Newsletter and pass it to family and friends.Lets us know when you do so as we like to know about the print quality.May God bless you all.Om Namo Narayanaya:Sunil.Editor.

Once upon a time there was 1 GB storage in your inbox. Click here for happy ending.

Guest guest

Om Namo Narayanaya: Dear Editors of Navaneetham, You all have done it again!!! A marvellous job!! I would like to appreciate the efforts put in by Sri Balagopalji and Sri

Krishnadasji in compiling and formatting the slokams part. Balagpopalji's 'Concept' was well written, the last part is thought provoking 'Slowly the wisdom dawned that it is just not what I 'saw' and 'thought' what it was but something much more and much bigger' we are still not sure what is it that keeps the magnetism 'on' always. For all those who do not have the option to visit the temple physically, the 'magnetism' works mentally. Humble thankyou to all those who have contributed to make this issue a Masterpiece. Narayana Narayana Narayana Pravin

Shape in your own image. Join our Network Research Panel today!

Guest guest

Ohm Narayanaya Namah:

Once again the editorial board under our Sunilji has done a wonderful job of publishing Navaneetham on time.

This one specially during the Ramaayana maasam is a collector's edition and thanks to all who have presented the articles and to Balagopal and Krishnadasa for assiting the editorial board in compiling and editing. As Bhattathiri had said HANTHA BHAGYAM JANANAM to be the part of this wonderful Guruvayoor group of the web world.

Ohm Narayanaya Namah

Chandra Sekharan Menon

Sunil Menon <menon_sunilguruvayur Sent: Tuesday, July 17, 2007 7:04:35 AM[Guruvayur/Guruvayoor] Navaneetham Bhakti Slokam special - July edition published.

Om Namo Narayanaya:Dear Member Devotees,Karkidakam/July issue of our magazine Navaneetham has been published.This edition is a special issue filled with bhakti slokams submittedby our members. You can access it at,http://www.guruvayo or.com/navaneeth am_jul_2007. pdf or visiting www.guruvayoor. com anytime.Slokams are selected and sorted by Shri. Balagopal and Shri.Krishnadas and I thank them for their great support. I could not addall the articles and slokams due to space limitations. My apologiesfor the same. Also apologies for any mistakes, omissions, errors and any formattingissues in this Newsletter. Please bless our Navaneetham project andwrite to editor (AT) guruvayoor (DOT) com with your feedback and submissions fornext

issue.Feel free to print the Newsletter and pass it to family and friends.Lets us know when you do so as we like to know about the print quality.May God bless you all.Om Namo Narayanaya:Sunil.Editor.

Guest guest

Thank you to all the active members who has brought this Navaneetham with all the slokas at one place. Sunil Menon <menon_sunil wrote: Om Namo Narayanaya:Dear Member Devotees,Karkidakam/July issue of our magazine Navaneetham has been published.This edition is a special issue filled with bhakti slokams submittedby our members. You can access it at,http://www.guruvayoor.com/navaneetham_jul_2007.pdf or visiting www.guruvayoor.com anytime.Slokams are selected and sorted by Shri. Balagopal and Shri.Krishnadas and I thank them for their great support. I could not addall the articles and slokams due to space limitations. My apologiesfor the same. Also apologies for any mistakes, omissions, errors and any formattingissues in this Newsletter. Please bless our Navaneetham project andwrite to editor (AT) guruvayoor (DOT) com with your feedback and submissions fornext issue.Feel free to print the Newsletter and pass it to family and friends.Lets us know when you do so as we like to know about the print quality.May God bless you all.Om Namo Narayanaya:Sunil.Editor.Geetha Nair

Once upon a time there was 1 GB storage in your inbox. Click here for happy ending.

Guest guest

Jai Sreekrishna Congratulations to the Editorial Board for yet another timely and beautiful edition of NAVNEETHAM. Also let me take this opportunity to thank all those who contributed to make this issue a special one May Lord Guruvayoorappan Bless our NAVNEETHAM .and all of us Humbly Syamala Pravin balan <hba9331 wrote: Om Namo Narayanaya: Dear Editors of Navaneetham, You all have done it again!!! A marvellous job!! I would like to appreciate the efforts put in by Sri Balagopalji and Sri Krishnadasji in compiling and formatting the slokams part. Balagpopalji's 'Concept'

was well written, the last part is thought provoking 'Slowly the wisdom dawned that it is just not what I 'saw' and 'thought' what it was but something much more and much bigger' we are still not sure what is it that keeps the magnetism 'on' always. For all those who do not have the option to visit the temple physically, the 'magnetism' works mentally. Humble thankyou to all those who have contributed to make this issue a Masterpiece. Narayana Narayana Narayana Pravin Shape in your own image. Join our Network Research Panel today!

Sick sense of humor? Visit TV's Comedy with an Edge to see what's on, when.