IndiaDivine.org

[Guruvayur/Guruvayoor] Navaneetham Special

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

please discard my previous message requesting english version. please upload malayalam version. thanks

On 7/23/07, Hari Ramakrishnan <hari_082005 wrote:

Dear Bhaktas,

I request you all to consider " Matru Panchakam " written by Sree Sree Sankaracharya, when His mother Sree Sree Aryambal was in death bed. Sree Sree P. R. Ramachander Ji

has written down teh Solka in his website and also has provided its English meaning. I read it and was very much pleased by the affection and gratitude Acharyal had on his mother. Also, I have provided Eka Sloka Matru Sthuthi herewith for all Guruyayur devotees. It was also by Sree Sree P. R. Ramachander Ji only.

I have attached both the slokas for the bhaktas benefit. Pray with prostrations to Sree Sree P. R. Ramachander Ji, to permit me to share it with Guruvayur devotees also.

Also he has mentioned about Eka Sloka Matrusthuthi. Pl. consider publishing them in our future Navaneetham, if possible. I feel Sreemann P.R. Ramachander Ji will permit for the same.

Dr. Hari Krishna

Om Santhi Om Santhi Om Santhi.

5, 50, 500, 5000. Store N number of mails in your inbox.