IndiaDivine.org

Experience with My Kannan

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Dear All This is to share with you all a very small experience i had at Guruvayoor few years back. One of my freind and myself decided to go to Guruvayur by walking from our home town which is around 105 Km from Guruvayur.We started early in the morning and by evening we reached Parur .By that time we were completely exhausted and our foot and knees were paining very badly.In the morning we were very confident and so sure now we reached to a stage that we cannot move one more step ahead.Our ego is gone and decided to proceed by bus after vowing that we will make it some other time if HE willing. Anyway after reaching Guruvayur in the late evenig, we took a room and next day early morning went to the temple. By the time we reach there one big queue was already there and we stood behind chanting HIS name all the time.It was so crowded that day that the staffs were not letting people to stand even for seconds.But as soon as we reached the "

Mughamandapam" they put a chain infront of us because there was some special pooja at that particular time. So Pls imagine My freind and myself standing infront of KRISHNA ( There was nobody infront of us but only LORD Himself and Nada was not closed also).We stood there more than five minutes and I even now cannot describe the feeling we had at that time. Even now whenever I remember that incident, I get tears in my eyes. Undoubtedly I can say that it was his leela that gave us HIS good Darshan for that long time. May GOD Bless us all. Om Namo Narayanaya Hare Rama Hare Rama Rama Rama Hare Hare Hare Krishna Hare Krishna Krishna Krishna Hare Hare Amme Narayana Devi Narayana Lakshmi Narayana Bhadre NarayanaSaji Nair

Did you know? You can CHAT without downloading messenger. Click here