IndiaDivine.org

Fwd: Raja Ravi Varma Award

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Nandan Menon - Personal <nandan wrote: "Nandan Menon - Personal" <nandan"Manikantan" <manikantankRaja Ravi Varma Award Sat, 4 Aug 2007 15:53:39 +0300 M F Hussain selected for Raja Ravi Varma Award Thiruvananthapuram, May 12: Internationally acclaimed artist M F Hussain has been selected for Kerala government's prestigious Raja Ravi Varma Award for his outstanding contributions in the field of art. Announcing this year's award, education and culture minister M A Baby said the award comprising Rs.1.25 lakh in cash prize, a citation and a plaque would be presented to Hussain on his birthday on September 17. Baby informed Hussain over telephone about Kerala government's award from the venue of the press conference. Hussain expressed happiness over getting the award instituted in the

name of the great artist Raja Ravi Varma, Baby told reporters. The jury was chaired by well-known artist Vivan Sundram. The other members were Ajayakumar, C N Karunakaran and Razia Soni… Bureau Report…Zee News Does Hussain deserve award? See attached image!!! What can you do? Sign an online petition at http://www.hindujagruti.org/activities/campaigns/national/mfhussain-campaign/ NRI Hindus can register their protest and demands with respective Indian Embassy. Local Hindus can pressurize government to cancel this award. Spread this message to as many Hindus as you can using your friends network, groups, online communities etc. Here it is distributed as part of drive ‘India Sixty–Vision & Mission, Know your Heritage and be proud of it’. It is yours, mine and our duty to protect our dharma. Important Note: nandan This is not a junk mail; I am very sorry if this mail disturbed or annoyed you by any chance. I am taking the liberty of sending this mail to you just because I have listed you as a person interested to know and share the scientific & cultural heritage of Bharatham; in significance of some former communication. If you are not interested to be part in this mission or share this kind of information, please delete this

message and let me know, to remove your name from my mail list.

Download prohibited? No problem. CHAT from any browser, without download.