IndiaDivine.org

[Guruvayur/Guruvayoor] My Mother passed away... on August 4th

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hearty condolences. May the Lord give you strength to bear the loss.with fortitude.Krishna Prasad <rkrishp99 wrote: Dear Ones, My Mother passed away, on August 4th 2007, Just want to inform you all, and I am in India now for the funeral and beravement. Thanks Krishna Prasad-- dotcompals: www.dotcompals.in .Org domain Names for just 2.5 USDKrishna PrasadDare to give up the comfort of the 'known' and venture into the 'unknown' The more we know, the more we will come to realize what we do not know.If we want to achieve our true potential and live life to the fullest. As Poojya Gurudev said it, "Open your eyes. Burst your shell. Spread your wings and fly!"Swami ChinmayanandaHate not the sinner - hate the sin; and always hate the sin even with an excess of hatred." Dr. Saroja Ramanujam, M.A., Ph.D, Siromani in sanskrit. web address: http://www.geocities.com/sarojram18 http://freewebs.com/gitaclass

Park yourself in front of a world of choices in alternative vehicles.Visit the Auto Green Center.

Dear Krishna Prasadji,

Radhe Krishna. Sorry to hear that your dear mother passed away.

My sincere and heart-felt sympathies to you and the family. Kindly

take it with equanimity and with a balanced mind. It is, indeed,

unfortunate that she didnt live to see you married on August 26th, just

two weeks away. You will have her blessings all the time.

May the Lord give you and the family, sufficient strength of mind and

courage to face this irreparable loss.

Yours,

KVG.

Krishna Prasad wrote:

Dear Ones,

My Mother passed away, on August 4th

2007, Just want to inform you all, and I am in India now for the

funeral and beravement.

Thanks

Krishna Prasad

--

dotcompals: www.dotcompals.in

..Org domain Names for just 2.5 USD

Krishna Prasad

Dare to give up the comfort of the 'known' and venture into the

'unknown'

The more we know, the more we will come to realize what we do not know.

If we want to achieve our true potential and live life to the fullest.

As Poojya Gurudev said it,

"Open your eyes. Burst your shell.

Spread your wings and fly!"

Swami Chinmayananda

Hate not the sinner - hate the sin; and always hate the sin even with

an excess of hatred."

Dear Sir, I am sorry to hear about your mother. Mother is always a great strength in our life. Nobody can replace her. I pray to god to give you the courage and strength to bear the loss. May her soul rest in peace. Krishna Prasad <rkrishp99 wrote: Dear Ones, My Mother passed away, on August 4th

2007, Just want to inform you all, and I am in India now for the funeral and beravement. Thanks Krishna Prasad-- dotcompals: www.dotcompals.in .Org domain Names for just 2.5 USDKrishna PrasadDare to give up the comfort of the 'known' and venture into the 'unknown' The more we know, the more we will come to realize what we do not know.If we want to achieve our true potential and live life to the fullest. As Poojya Gurudev said it, "Open your eyes. Burst your shell. Spread your wings and fly!"Swami ChinmayanandaHate not the sinner - hate the sin; and always hate the sin even with an excess of hatred." Geetha Nair

Download prohibited? No problem. CHAT from any browser, without download.

Dear KP,This is the uncertainty of life, I remember that just a few days back you had posted about your engagement and I was really happy to hear the good news. I hope that you will have the support you require at this point of time and pray for your mother. Hare Krishna...Prem Krishna Prasad <rkrishp99 wrote: Dear Ones, My Mother passed away, on August 4th 2007, Just want to inform you all, and I am in India now for the funeral and beravement. Thanks Krishna Prasad-- dotcompals: www.dotcompals.in .Org domain Names for just 2.5 USDKrishna Prasad Dare to give up the comfort of the 'known' and venture into the 'unknown' The more we know, the more we will come to realize what we do not know.If we want to achieve our true potential and live life to the fullest. As Poojya Gurudev said it, "Open your eyes. Burst your shell. Spread your wings and fly!"Swami ChinmayanandaHate not the sinner - hate the sin; and always hate the sin even with an excess of hatred."

Shape in your own image. Join our Network Research Panel today!

OM NAMO NARAYANAYA Dear brother, I am not getting any words to console you ... but lets pray to Guruvayoorappan, as he is executing his plans ... Will pray for you and your family ... Radhe Shyam, ArunKrishna Prasad <rkrishp99 wrote: Dear Ones, My Mother passed away, on August

4th 2007, Just want to inform you all, and I am in India now for the funeral and beravement. Thanks Krishna Prasad-- dotcompals: www.dotcompals.in .Org domain Names for just 2.5 USDKrishna PrasadDare to give up the comfort of the 'known' and venture into the 'unknown' The more we know, the more we will come to realize what we do not know.If we want to achieve our true potential and live life to the fullest. As Poojya Gurudev said it, "Open your eyes. Burst your shell. Spread your wings and fly!"Swami ChinmayanandaHate not the sinner - hate the sin; and always hate the sin even with an excess of hatred."

Moody friends. Drama queens. Your life? Nope! - their life, your story. Play Sims Stories at Games.

Dear Mr. Krishna Prasad Ji, I am extremelly sorry to hear the news. No amount of solace can pacify the heart. Even, Adhi Sankarar, was breaved after hearing his mother's demise. After that, just in front of her sang Mathru Panchakam. My heartful condolenses. Pray God to give and your family and your would-be enough strength to bear this shock. Dr. Hari Krishna China Om Santhi Om Santhi Om Santhi Krishna Prasad <rkrishp99 wrote: Dear Ones, My Mother passed away, on August 4th 2007, Just want to inform you all, and I am in India now for the funeral and beravement. Thanks Krishna Prasad-- dotcompals: www.dotcompals.in .Org domain Names for just 2.5 USDKrishna PrasadDare to give up the comfort of the 'known' and venture into the 'unknown' The more we know, the more we will come to realize what we do not know.If we want to achieve our true potential and live life to the

fullest. As Poojya Gurudev said it, "Open your eyes. Burst your shell. Spread your wings and fly!"Swami ChinmayanandaHate not the sinner - hate the sin; and always hate the sin even with an excess of hatred."

Unlimited freedom, unlimited storage. Get it now

Dear Krishna prasad

Its extremely unfortunate...and very very sorry for that...

My condolense to u and ur family..May her soul rest in peace..

regards

venkitakrishnan

Krishna Prasad <rkrishp99rkrishp99Sent: Friday, 10 August, 2007 12:26:50 AM[Guruvayur/Guruvayoor] My Mother passed away... on August 4th

Dear Ones,

My Mother passed away, on August 4th 2007, Just want to inform you all, and I am in India now for the funeral and beravement.

Thanks

Krishna Prasad-- dotcompals: www.dotcompals. in .Org domain Names for just 2.5 USDKrishna PrasadDare to give up the comfort of the 'known' and venture into the 'unknown' The more we know, the more we will come to realize what we do not know.If we want to achieve our true potential and live life to the fullest. As Poojya Gurudev said it, "Open your eyes. Burst your shell. Spread your wings and fly!"Swami ChinmayanandaHate not the sinner - hate the sin; and always hate the sin even with an excess of hatred."

Once upon a time there was 1 GB storage in your inbox. Click here for happy ending.

Dear Krishna Prasad, We join your sorrow and pray to Bhagwan to take the departed soul to His Lotus Feet. Prasanna Kumar.N & familyKrishna Prasad <rkrishp99 wrote: Dear Ones, My Mother passed away, on August 4th 2007, Just want to inform you all, and I am in India now for the funeral and

beravement. Thanks Krishna Prasad-- dotcompals: www.dotcompals.in .Org domain Names for just 2.5 USDKrishna PrasadDare to give up the comfort of the 'known' and venture into the 'unknown' The more we know, the more we will come to realize what we do not know.If we want to achieve our true potential and live life to the fullest. As Poojya Gurudev said it, "Open your eyes. Burst your shell. Spread your wings and fly!"Swami ChinmayanandaHate not the sinner - hate the sin; and always hate the sin even with an excess of hatred."

Answers - Get better answers from someone who knows. Try

it now.

Jai Sreekrishna Dear Krishna Prasadji I join you and your family in this hour of grief. The vaccum created by the sudden demise of your beloved mother is indeed difficult to be filled in. But then this is the ultimate truth. May Lord Kannan give you strength and courgae to face this reality . I am sincerely praying to KANNNAN "MAY HER SOUL REST IN PEACE" Humbly Syamala Krishna Prasad <rkrishp99 wrote: Dear Ones, My Mother passed away, on August 4th 2007, Just want to inform you all, and I am in India now for the funeral and beravement. Thanks Krishna Prasad-- dotcompals: www.dotcompals.in .Org domain Names for just 2.5 USDKrishna PrasadDare to give up the comfort of the 'known' and venture into the 'unknown' The more we know, the more we will come to realize what we do not know.If we want to achieve our

true potential and live life to the fullest. As Poojya Gurudev said it, "Open your eyes. Burst your shell. Spread your wings and fly!"Swami ChinmayanandaHate not the sinner - hate the sin; and always hate the sin even with an excess of hatred."

Pinpoint customers who are looking for what you sell.

Hi

May god help her soul to be in peace

kumar kurup <npcoomarguruvayur Sent: Saturday, August 11, 2007 2:15:13 PMRe: [Guruvayur/Guruvayoor] My Mother passed away... on August 4th

Dear Krishna Prasad,

We join your sorrow and pray to Bhagwan to take the departed soul to His Lotus Feet.

Prasanna Kumar.N & familyKrishna Prasad <rkrishp99 (AT) gmail (DOT) com> wrote:

Dear Ones,

My Mother passed away, on August 4th 2007, Just want to inform you all, and I am in India now for the funeral and beravement.

Thanks

Krishna Prasad-- dotcompals: www.dotcompals. in .Org domain Names for just 2.5 USDKrishna PrasadDare to give up the comfort of the 'known' and venture into the 'unknown' The more we know, the more we will come to realize what we do not know.If we want to achieve our true potential and live life to the fullest. As Poojya Gurudev said it, "Open your eyes. Burst your shell. Spread your wings and fly!"Swami ChinmayanandaHate not the sinner - hate the sin; and always hate the sin even with an excess of hatred."

Answers - Get better answers from someone who knows. Try it now.

Shape in your own image. Join our Network Research Panel today!

Dear Krishna Prasad, Sorry to know about this untimely loss in your family. Guruvayoorappan will give you and your family the strength to endure this period of grief. As Sunil said as for now please concentrate on the rituals and do them with full conviction. This is the best you can do for your mother. Narayana Narayana Narayana Kind regards, PravinKrishna Prasad <rkrishp99 wrote: Dear Ones, My Mother passed away, on August 4th 2007, Just want to inform you all, and I am in India now for the funeral and beravement. Thanks Krishna Prasad-- dotcompals: www.dotcompals.in .Org domain Names for just 2.5 USDKrishna PrasadDare to give up the comfort of the 'known' and venture into the 'unknown' The more we know, the more we will come to realize what we do not know.If we want to achieve our true potential and live life to the fullest.

As Poojya Gurudev said it, "Open your eyes. Burst your shell. Spread your wings and fly!"Swami ChinmayanandaHate not the sinner - hate the sin; and always hate the sin even with an excess of hatred."

Be a better Heartthrob. Get better relationship answers from someone who knows. Answers - Check it out.

Dear Krishna prasadji,

Sorry to hear this. I could not respond to you

earlier as I was admitted to a hospital and just got

discharged 2 days back.

Its only when we lose someone, that we normally

realize their worth. Mother's love is next only to Sri

Guruvayurappan's love for all of us. It is the most

unconditional love we can expect to receive in this

material world. Even if we give trouble to mother, she

will still love us unconditionally - that is what is

Mother.

May Sri Guruvayurappan give you the strength to tide