IndiaDivine.org

[Guruvayur/Guruvayoor] golden telephone

Rate this topic

Guest guest

The story is very nice saroja Ramanujamvijayav47 <no_reply > wrote: August 15th was Swamy Dayananda Saraswathy's birthday. (incidentallyit was my 60thbirthday too)i had the fortune to visit swamiji in arsha vidya gurukulam inpennsylvania. he gave a birthday speech after all the otherprogrammes. he narrated a witty episodethere was a person who visited an old cathedral in america.there hesaw a huge golden telephone kept in a corner. he asked the prophet"does this

work?".prophet said "yes, it does"then he asked why is it special? he was told it was special because it is hot line to God .he can talkto God in that.the person again asked what is the charge to speak to God? he was told it is $10000/he said it is very costly.then he was told it is costly because it is long distancecall--meaning you are talkig to God who is in heaven which is very faraway.and the person left it like that and went away. he visited a bigchurch in china and there also he saw the same golden telephone andthe rate was the samehe went to Japan and visited another chapel and there also saw the great telephone . but the rate was exorbitant there also to talk onthat.so he did not try the telephone in any of the countries.he came to india and was about to visit a church in chennai.incidentally he saw a Gopuram and asked what it was and was told itwas a templehe asked--"can i go inside?" he

was let go insidethere he saw the deity and to his surprise there also he saw the same golden telephone.heasked the preist---is it too a direct line to god?the temple pujari said --yesthen the person asked-- what is the charge?pujari said it is ONE RUPEE !!!!!!!(2AND HALF PENY)The man was surprised and asked why is it low and he got the answer " BECAUSE IT IS LOCAL CHARGE"!!!!!!!!(God is in front of us)

Dr. Saroja Ramanujam, M.A., Ph.D, Siromani in sanskrit. web address: http://www.geocities.com/sarojram18 http://freewebs.com/gitaclass

Choose the right car based on your needs. Check out Autos new Car Finder tool.

Hare Krishna. Wonderful !! That is great. With Love, Sreevijayav47 <no_reply > wrote: August 15th was Swamy Dayananda Saraswathy's birthday. (incidentallyit was my 60thbirthday too)i had the fortune to visit swamiji in arsha vidya gurukulam inpennsylvania. he gave a birthday speech after all the otherprogrammes. he narrated a witty episodethere was a person who visited an old cathedral in america.there hesaw a huge golden telephone kept in a corner. he asked the prophet"does this work?".prophet said "yes, it does"then he asked why is it special? he was told it was special because it is hot line to God .he can talkto God in that.the person again asked what is the charge to speak to God? he was told it is $10000/he said it is very costly.then he was told it is costly because it is long distancecall--meaning you are talkig to God who is in heaven which is very faraway.and the person left it like that and went away. he visited a bigchurch in china and there also he saw

the same golden telephone andthe rate was the samehe went to Japan and visited another chapel and there also saw the great telephone . but the rate was exorbitant there also to talk onthat.so he did not try the telephone in any of the countries.he came to india and was about to visit a church in chennai.incidentally he saw a Gopuram and asked what it was and was told itwas a templehe asked--"can i go inside?" he was let go insidethere he saw the deity and to his surprise there also he saw the same golden telephone.heasked the preist---is it too a direct line to god?the temple pujari said --yesthen the person asked-- what is the charge?pujari said it is ONE RUPEE !!!!!!!(2AND HALF PENY)The man was surprised and asked why is it low and he got the answer " BECAUSE IT IS LOCAL CHARGE"!!!!!!!!(God is in front of us)

Answers - Get better answers from someone who knows. Try

it now.