IndiaDivine.org

[Guruvayur/Guruvayoor] Navaneetham Aug issue - corrected

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Jai Sreekrishna My sincere thanks and appreciation to the Editorial board for this wonderful Chingam issue of Navaneetham. The personal experiences of some of our members once again reaffirms our faith in our beloved KANNAN. The poem by Sandeep is really touching. Dear Sandeep, KANNAN's Blessings will be always with you and HE will make your dreams come true. Hold on to HIS feet. Dr. AP Sukumars article" Bharathante Bharana Nipunatha" is excellent. If at all those in power just take a few minutes and ask for themselves this simple question" what I have done to prosper my country" , I am sure that can make wonders. Ashtami Rohini and Ponnin Chingamasam by Mr. Sunil

Menon once again impress upon the fact that "nothing is ours". Whatever we think ours is not our creation and it is just HIS LEELA & MAYA. I do not think we can be like Mahabali, but atleast we can give it a try and pray to HIM to guide us towards this. The article by our Shri Goplakrishnanaji "singnificance of Rama Avataram to the Common Man" is simply extra ordinary .He has convyed a strong message in his simple but convincing language. Thank you Shri Goplakrishnanji. Each and every other articles are superb and I convey my thanks to all those learned persons who contributed to this Really this issue of Navaneetham is an Onam treat for us Humbly SyamalaSunil Menon <menon_sunil wrote: Om Namo Narayanaya:Dear Member Devotees,We corrected some of the small errors in the Navaneetham and re-published.-------------Our monthly magazine Navaneetham's Chingam/August issue has beenpublished.You can access it at,http://www.guruvayoor.com/navaneetham_aug_2007.pdfWe could not include all of the submissions due to lack of space andwe will add those in the September issue. Our apologies for anymistakes,

omissions, errors and any formatting issues in this Newsletter. Please bless our Navaneetham project and write toeditor (AT) guruvayoor (DOT) com with your feedback and submissions fornext issue.Feel free to print the Newsletter and pass it to family and friends.May God bless you all.Om Namo Narayanaya:Sunil.Editor.

Fussy? Opinionated? Impossible to please? Perfect. Join 's user panel and lay it on us.