IndiaDivine.org

[Guruvayur/Guruvayoor] My Personal Experience of the Lord touching me

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Jai Sreekrishna Dear Rajmohanji Your experience really made my eyes wet thinking about the Karunyam of KANNAN. HE is always there for those who take refuge in HIM. HE can do miracles and nothing is impossible. So please have full faith in HIM and everything will be fine for the little one Ente Kanna, Ninne ashrayikkunnavare orikkalum kai vidaruthe Kanna. Ninte Padaravindathil kodi kodi Pranam Ente Ponnu Kanna Humbly Syamalarajmohan nediyadath <rajmohan_ned wrote: Dear Fellow Bhaktha'sMy Personal Experience of the Lord touching meThe Lord had blessed my wife and me with our second child and while my wife was pregnant, we sincerely hoped for a girl child since our first child was a boy. It was HIS decision that we have another boy and my little one was born amidst tough times for mother and child in latter part of 2003. Our son was quite a tiny bundle of joy and for the first 15 days he was away from us in the hospital ICU. Later, when my parents went to an astrologer in Kerala, for writing and reading my child’s horoscope, the astrologer immediately told us that he can see that the child has suffered a lot after his birth. He announced that this child is indeed under the “thunai” of Lord Guruvayurappan and literally the Lord himself was at his bedside in

the ICU. We are ever so grateful to the Lord; we named him after one of the numerous names of Krishna and also did his “chorunnu” at Guruvayoor.One of my child’s difficult times during birth manifested in his vision. He has a few problems and the doctors told us that he does not have normal vision and that it may not improve. We have accepted it and pray to Lord continuously to help my little one. 6 months back, we had been to Guruvayoor with my baby and as usual we were standing in the queue to have darshan. I had my little one on my hands and was moving towards the sanctum sanctorum to have darshan, in the queue which passes right in front of the “nada” (entrance). About 3-4 feet away from the main nada, I whispered a unplanned prayer suddenly “Lord, my baby can’t see you clearly (since he needs some time to focus his eyes) since we will not get enough time in front of you. However, YOU please have a good look at him”, Please help him”. My heart ached thinking my

baby cant see the Lord though he is here , right where the Lord is. As I neared the “nada”, some urge in me mademe suddenly request one of the devasom employee standing by the sides of the “nada” asking people to quickly move ahead, to lift my baby from his side and just make him peep from the side so that my baby can see the Lord. Curt was his reply to me “When you reach the “nada” front, you may yourself lift him and show little realizing my child’s predicament. Tears swelled in my eyes and consoled my child that it’s ok, and moved on…In next few seconds, I came in direct view of the great Lord with my baby, for those few seconds pleading to Him. Suddenly to my utmost surprise THE SAME EMPLOYEE WHO REFUSED, PUT HIS BOTH HANDS FORWARD AND PULLED MY BABY OUT OF MY HANDS, LIFTED HIM AND LITERALLY PLACED HIM STANDING ON THE THRESHOLD OF THE LORD. NOW BETWEEN THE LORD AND MY BABY, NO BODY WAS THERE. IT WAS LIKE THE LORD TELLING ME “I HAVE SEE HIM AND HE HAS SEEN

ME” ARE U HAPPY ?I could not control myself, and cried out my thanks to HIM. I could not believe what had happened, right there in front of my dear Lord. He heard me and He touched me !!!!People have had tears in their eyes when I told them of this episode . Such is the power of the Lord, he is with us always. I am ever grateful to HIM !OM NAMO BHAGAVATHE VASUDEVAYARajmohan N | Sr.Vice President and Head of SalesGarnet Infosolutions Private LimitedFinancial Services | Pharma & Healthcare | Retail | Technology| www.garnetinfosolutions.com5, 50, 500, 5000 - Store N number of mails in your inbox. Go to http://help./l/in//mail/mail/tools/tools-08.html

Park yourself in front of a world of choices in alternative vehicles.Visit the Auto Green Center.