IndiaDivine.org

Reg: Ingimedu Sri Perundevi Nayika Sameta Sri Varadarajar and Sri Ramar Temple Reconstruction

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear Bhagavatha:,

Note: This is purely only on personal interest.

Let me intruduce my self, I belong to Ingimedu., retaired as Sanskrit pandit from a Government High School, (Kuchipudi and Pamarru) Krishna Distrit Andhra Pradesh

I want to make an appeal for all of your regarding a re-construction of a Temple.

I am brother of EV Desikan, General Manager Ahobila Mutt.

In our village Ingimeadu, we have the temple of Sri Perundevi Nayika Sameta Sri Varadarajar and Sri Ramar, which nearly 200 years old. This temple is maintained by Sri Ahobil Mutt.

As it has become very old, we have started to renovate the existing temple of Sri Perundevi Nayika Sameta Sri Varadarajar , along with Hanumad, Lakshmana and Seetaa sametha Sri Ramar.

In the existing temple all idels are at same place, there is no different sannithis, Now we have planned to have different sannthis for each perumal under this renovation.

The main temple will be as is for Sri Varadarajar, Pratistha done by sri HH 42nd Azhyagia Singar- Ahobil mutt.

Different sannithi for Sri Perundevi Tayar, Pratistha done by sri HH 42nd Azhyagia Singar- Ahobil mutt.

Sannithis for Hanumad, Lakshmana and Seethaa sameta Sri Ramar.

Sannathi for Azhlwars and Azhyagiasingars

With the below URL, you can have a look at photographs taken at Ingimedu on the occasion of Shankushtapanam for Reconstruction and Rennovation of Sri Perundevi Nayika Sameta Sri Varadarajar Temple .

http://picasaweb.google.co.uk/murali.ingimeadu/IngimeduPhotos?authkey=OlESvXNoou4

In future we are in plan to extend our services by establishing a Veda Pathashala, and a Home for aged - who can contribute (not mandatory) to this Veda pathasala with their experience and knowledge here.

To finish this task you are in need of funds, so Kindly do needful for fund raising for this holy purpose.

My kind appeal to you all is to donate the funds for this holy purpose.

Bhaktas can either book Nitya padi kaimkaryam, Vaarshika aAradhanam etc.

Kindly circulate this message to your entire known circle and help us in this regard.

for Further information you can contact through e-mail or over phone

Sri. EV Desikan ev.desikan (AT) (DOT) co.in/ev.desikan Celll: 0-9444945170

Sri. EV Narasimhan (myself) 040-65220443, evnarasimhan

Sri. Ranganath ranga.nathan; 0-9290448929.

Sri. Balaji, env_rajan Cell: 0-9444022548.

aAdiyan Daasan

EV Narasimhan

DELETE button is history. Unlimited mail storage is just a click away.