IndiaDivine.org

[Guruvayur/Guruvayoor] I got married on August 21st

Rate this topic

Guest guest

I knelt to pray but not for long,I had too much to do.I had to hurry and get to workSo I knelt and said a hurried prayer,And jumped up off my knees.No time, no time, too much to do,That was my constant cry,At last the time, the time to die.I went before the Lord,I came, I stood with downcast eyes.For in his hands God held a book;It was the book of life.God looked into his book and said:"Your name I cannot find.I once was going to write it down...But never found the time..."Syam R S <tousyam wrote: Ohm Namo Narayana..... Hi all, I got married on August 21st and my wife's name is Remya, she is from Kottarakkara just 3Kms away from Ganapathy temple and now we are back in Bangalore. The thing worrying me is i thought before coming back to Bangalore i wil go to Guruvayor temple for HIS darshan along with my wife but coz of the roaming to our relatives houses and all i cudn't make it. Both of us didn't get enough leave from our companies also. So during our next visit to Kerala defenetely we wil go to Guruvaayoor. Please pray for us... Ohm Namo Bhagavathe Vasudevaaya... Hare Rama Hare Rama Rama Rama Hare Hare Hare Krishna Hare Krishna Krishna Krishna Hare Hare.. Regards + ThanksSyam R S 5, 50, 500, 5000 - Store N number of mails in your inbox. Messages in this topic (1) Reply (via web post) | Start a new topic .

Answers - Get better answers from someone who knows. Try

it now.

HARI AUM

Ahbinanandanangal, poochendukal. Ennumennum Bhagavante

anugrahangal undayirikkatte.

Regards

Balagopal

NARAYANA NARAYANA NARAYANA

--- Syam R S <tousyam wrote:

> Ohm Namo Narayana.....

> Hi all,

> I got married on August 21st and my

> wife's name is Remya, she is from Kottarakkara just

> 3Kms away from Ganapathy temple and now we are back

> in Bangalore.

> The thing worrying me is i thought before coming

> back to Bangalore i wil go to Guruvayor temple for

> HIS darshan along with my wife but coz of the

> roaming to our relatives houses and all i cudn't

> make it. Both of us didn't get enough leave from our

> companies also. So during our next visit to Kerala

> defenetely we wil go to Guruvaayoor.

> Please pray for us...

>

> Ohm Namo Bhagavathe Vasudevaaya...

> Hare Rama Hare Rama

> Rama Rama Hare Hare

> Hare Krishna Hare Krishna

> Krishna Krishna Hare Hare..

>

>

>

>

> Regards + Thanks

> Syam R S

>

>

> 5, 50, 500, 5000 - Store N number of mails in your

> inbox.

5, 50, 500, 5000 - Store N number of mails in your inbox. Go to

http://help./l/in//mail/mail/tools/tools-08.html

Hi,

Suggestion to console the mind is that you can visit the KOCHU GURUVAYURAPPAN temple at Kanakapura road atleast for the timebeing.REgards,

KK

Syam R S <tousyamguruvayur Sent: Monday, 10 September, 2007 1:35:39 PM[Guruvayur/Guruvayoor] I got married on August 21st

Ohm Namo Narayana.... .

Hi all,

I got married on August 21st and my wife's name is Remya, she is from Kottarakkara just 3Kms away from Ganapathy temple and now we are back in Bangalore.

The thing worrying me is i thought before coming back to Bangalore i wil go to Guruvayor temple for HIS darshan along with my wife but coz of the roaming to our relatives houses and all i cudn't make it. Both of us didn't get enough leave from our companies also. So during our next visit to Kerala defenetely we wil go to Guruvaayoor.

Please pray for us...

Ohm Namo Bhagavathe Vasudevaaya. ..

Hare Rama Hare Rama

Rama Rama Hare Hare

Hare Krishna Hare Krishna

Krishna Krishna Hare Hare..

Regards + ThanksSyam R S

5, 50, 500, 5000 - Store N number of mails in your inbox.

Did you know? You can CHAT without downloading messenger. Click here

Hare Krishna, May Kannan's Blessing always there with the couple. With Love, Sree --- Syam R S <tousyam (AT) (DOT) co.in> wrote:> Ohm Namo

Narayana.....> Hi all,> I got married on August 21st and my> wife's name is Remya, she is from Kottarakkara just> 3Kms away from Ganapathy temple and now we are back> in Bangalore.> The thing worrying me is i thought before coming> back to Bangalore i wil go to Guruvayor temple for> HIS darshan along with my wife but coz of the> roaming to our relatives houses and all i cudn't> make it. Both of us didn't get enough leave from our> companies also. So during our next visit to Kerala> defenetely we wil go to Guruvaayoor.> Please pray for us...> > Ohm Namo Bhagavathe Vasudevaaya...> Hare Rama Hare Rama > Rama Rama Hare Hare> Hare Krishna Hare Krishna > Krishna Krishna Hare Hare..> > > > > Regards + Thanks> Syam R S> > > 5, 50,

500, 5000 - Store N number of mails in your> inbox. 5, 50, 500, 5000 - Store N number of mails in your inbox. Go to http://help./l/in//mail/mail/tools/tools-08.html

For ideas on reducing your carbon footprint visit For Good this month.

Hi Syam, Ohm namo narayana, I wish u very successfull married life with our kannan blessings. Thanks & Regards, Vinod P.DSyam R S <tousyam wrote: Ohm Namo Narayana..... Hi all, I got married on August 21st and my wife's name is Remya, she is from Kottarakkara just 3Kms away from Ganapathy temple and now we are

back in Bangalore. The thing worrying me is i thought before coming back to Bangalore i wil go to Guruvayor temple for HIS darshan along with my wife but coz of the roaming to our relatives houses and all i cudn't make it. Both of us didn't get enough leave from our companies also. So during our next visit to Kerala defenetely we wil go to Guruvaayoor. Please pray for us... Ohm Namo Bhagavathe Vasudevaaya... Hare Rama Hare Rama Rama Rama Hare Hare Hare Krishna Hare Krishna Krishna Krishna Hare Hare.. Regards + ThanksSyam R S 5, 50, 500, 5000 - Store N number of mails in your inbox.

5, 50, 500, 5000 - Store N number of mails in your inbox.

Thanks a lot to all of for your prayers and wishes..... Ohm Namo Narayana......."sreedhar c.p" <sreepal20 wrote: Hare Krishna, May Kannan's Blessing always there with the couple. With

Love, Sree --- Syam R S <tousyam (AT) (DOT) co.in> wrote:> Ohm Namo Narayana.....> Hi all,> I got married on August 21st and my> wife's name is Remya, she is from Kottarakkara just> 3Kms away from Ganapathy temple and now we are back> in Bangalore.> The thing worrying me is i thought before coming> back to Bangalore i wil go to Guruvayor temple for> HIS darshan along with my wife but coz of the> roaming to our relatives houses and all i cudn't> make it. Both of us didn't get enough leave from our> companies also. So during our next visit to Kerala> defenetely we wil go to Guruvaayoor.> Please pray for us...> > Ohm Namo Bhagavathe

Vasudevaaya...> Hare Rama Hare Rama > Rama Rama Hare Hare> Hare Krishna Hare Krishna > Krishna Krishna Hare Hare..> > > > > Regards + Thanks> Syam R S> > > 5, 50, 500, 5000 - Store N number of mails in your> inbox. 5, 50, 500, 5000 - Store N number of mails in your inbox. Go to http://help./l/in//mail/mail/tools/tools-08.html For ideas on reducing your carbon footprint visit For Good this month. Regards + Thanks Syam R S

Unlimited freedom, unlimited storage. Get it now