IndiaDivine.org

[Guruvayur/Guruvayoor] Kochu Guruvayoor Temple - Bangalore

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear Rajmohan,

Thank you for the info.

I was not able to connect to the shortcut address provided.

Can confirm whether the address is right or Can u provide some other cut to view the details of "Kochu Guruvayur temple" as I am also trying to regularise atleast my weekly visit to the Temple.

After all we need deivne permission to visit the temple also.

Regards

KKrishnakumar

Bangalore

rajmohan_ned <rajmohan_nedguruvayur Sent: Thursday, 20 September, 2007 5:01:38 PM[Guruvayur/Guruvayoor] Re: Kochu Guruvayoor Temple" - Bangalore

Dear Devotees,

Lots of information has already come about Guruvayoor Temple in Bangalore. I happen to see this topic today and realised I have a small booklet published by the Temple Founders which has all details of the temple .

I decided to talk to the Temple Management and take their permission to scan the document and post it in this group site to te benefit of all devotees especially from Bangalore.

The booklet is now posted under the Files section . The shortcut is http://f1.grp. fs.com/ v1/sFLyRmbU_ 2qrJyfzMJq- vUOWbgW101qLIvJr dKvpecPqZvjCNVhn p4l6EsCMF3NkFTwS cSvCjtE4MVIqydg9 -55gZxV3r48KMP4/ Guruvayoorappan% 20Temple% 20in%20Bangalore %20_%20Details. pdf

I hope this will be of benefit to all.

I visit the temple generally on my childrens birthdays . Actually we spend the whole day from "Vaggacharthu" until " Athazha Pooja" and return home. Rather than spending on party , we do the whole pooja there and be with the Lord.

Many times , I felt sad while I was there the whole day , because there are hardly any devotees visiting especially weekdays. This is a God sent opportunity for me to propagate this temple and its true sacred nature.

May lot of devotees visit this temple and get the Lord's blessing

Om Namo Narayana

Rajmohan

Note: The same dress code as in Guruvayur applies here , so pls. do go appropriately.

guruvayur@grou ps.com, Arun P Pillai <arunppillay@ ...> wrote:>> OM NAMO NARAYANAYA> > Dear all,> > I heard that there is a "Kochu Guruvayoor Temple" in Kanak Pura Road (Bangalore).> > Anybody having some idea (address) about this ?> > Radhe Shyam,> Arun> > > ------------ --------- --------- ---> Choose the right car based on your needs. Check out Autos new Car Finder tool.>

Share files, take polls, and discuss your passions - all under one roof.

Dear Krishnakumar,

I hope you are reffering to the shortcut to view the booklet. If that does not work , you can click on "Files" menu on the left side after you log into group site.

If you have a problem , just send me your email id and I will send you the booklet

Hare Krishna

Rajmohan

krishnakumar kuppusamy <kkrishnakumar2001guruvayur Sent: Sunday, 23 September, 2007 8:44:35 PMRe: [Guruvayur/Guruvayoor] Re: Kochu Guruvayoor Temple" - Bangalore

Dear Rajmohan,

Thank you for the info.

Can confirm whether the address is right or Can u provide some other cut to view the details of "Kochu Guruvayur temple" as I am also trying to regularise atleast my weekly visit to the Temple.

Regards

KKrishnakumar

Bangalore

rajmohan_ned <rajmohan_ned@ .co. in>guruvayur@grou ps.comThursday, 20 September, 2007 5:01:38 PM[Guruvayur/Guruvayo or] Re: Kochu Guruvayoor Temple" - Bangalore

Dear Devotees,

Lots of information has already come about Guruvayoor Temple in Bangalore. I happen to see this topic today and realised I have a small booklet published by the Temple Founders which has all details of the temple .

I decided to talk to the Temple Management and take their permission to scan the document and post it in this group site to te benefit of all devotees especially from Bangalore.

The booklet is now posted under the Files section . The shortcut is http://f1.grp. fs.com/ v1/sFLyRmbU_ 2qrJyfzMJq- vUOWbgW101qLIvJr dKvpecPqZvjCNVhn p4l6EsCMF3NkFTwS cSvCjtE4MVIqydg9 -55gZxV3r48KMP4/ Guruvayoorappan% 20Temple% 20in%20Bangalore %20_%20Details. pdf

I visit the temple generally on my childrens birthdays . Actually we spend the whole day from "Vaggacharthu" until " Athazha Pooja" and return home. Rather than spending on party , we do the whole pooja there and be with the Lord.

Many times , I felt sad while I was there the whole day , because there are hardly any devotees visiting especially weekdays. This is a God sent opportunity for me to propagate this temple and its true sacred nature.

Om Namo Narayana

Rajmohan

Note: The same dress code as in Guruvayur applies here , so pls. do go appropriately.

guruvayur@grou ps.com, Arun P Pillai <arunppillay@ ...> wrote:>> OM NAMO NARAYANAYA> > Dear all,> > I heard that there is a "Kochu Guruvayoor Temple" in Kanak Pura Road (Bangalore).> > Anybody having some idea (address) about this ?> > Radhe Shyam,> Arun> > > ------------ --------- --------- ---> Choose the right car based on your needs. Check out Autos new Car Finder tool.>

Now you can chat without downloading messenger. Click here to know how.

Dear Rajmohan,

Thank you for the info.

I was able to open the folder from the files menu and viewed the details.

The photograph of Lord Krishna is excellent.

Thank you once again.

REgards,

KK

rajmohan nediyadath <rajmohan_nedguruvayur Sent: Tuesday, 25 September, 2007 9:38:08 AMRe: [Guruvayur/Guruvayoor] Re: Kochu Guruvayoor Temple" - Bangalore

Dear Krishnakumar,

I hope you are reffering to the shortcut to view the booklet. If that does not work , you can click on "Files" menu on the left side after you log into group site.

If you have a problem , just send me your email id and I will send you the booklet

Hare Krishna

Rajmohan

krishnakumar kuppusamy <kkrishnakumar2001@ .co. in>guruvayur@grou ps.comSunday, 23 September, 2007 8:44:35 PMRe: [Guruvayur/Guruvayo or] Re: Kochu Guruvayoor Temple" - Bangalore

Dear Rajmohan,

Thank you for the info.

Regards

KKrishnakumar

Bangalore

rajmohan_ned <rajmohan_ned@ .co. in>guruvayur@grou ps.comThursday, 20 September, 2007 5:01:38 PM[Guruvayur/Guruvayo or] Re: Kochu Guruvayoor Temple" - Bangalore

Dear Devotees,

Om Namo Narayana

Rajmohan

Now you can chat without downloading messenger. Click here to know how.

Bollywood, fun, friendship, sports and more. You name it, we have it.