IndiaDivine.org

Please close your eyes for 2 minuts

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Please close your eyes for 2 minuts , remember the great Mahatma , because of his coordination , principles & techniques we are enjoying freedom . The new generation doesn't know about the value of freedom that they are enjoying now. Let me remind those people that the freedom we are enjoying is the result of lots of struggles & liefs.Don't Misuse it . please read the following quote from Our Great Mahatma. '' Hinduism as I know it entirely satisfies my soul, fills my whole being ... When doubts haunt me, when disappointments stare me in the face, and when I see not one ray of light on the horizon, I turn to the Bhagavad Geeta and find a verse to comfort me; and I immediately begin to smile in the midst of overwhelming sorrow. My life has been full of

tragedies and if they have not left any visible and indelible effect on me, I owe it to the teachings of the Bhagavad Gita '' '' Thus if I could not accept Christianity either as a perfect, or the greatest religion, neither was I then convinced of Hinduism being such. Hindu defects were pressingly visible to me. If untouchability could be a part of Hinduism, it could but be a rotten part or an excrescence. I could not understand the raison d'etre of a multitude of sects and castes. What was the meaning of saying that the Vedas were the inspired Word of God? If they were inspired, why not also the Bible and the Koran? As Christian friends were endeavouring to convert me, so were Muslim friends. Abdullah Sheth had kept on inducing me to study Islam, and of course he had always something to say regarding its beauty."

"As soon as we lose the moral basis, we cease to be religious. There is no such thing as religion over-riding morality. Man, for instance, cannot be untruthful, cruel or incontinent and claim to have God on his side." "The sayings of Muhammad are a treasure of wisdom, not only for Muslims but for all of mankind." '' Yes I am. I am also a Christian, a Muslim, a Buddhist and a Jew '' "When I despair, I remember that all through history the way of truth and love has always

won. There have been tyrants and murderers and for a time they seem invincible, but in the end, they always fall — think of it, always." "What difference does it make to the dead, the orphans, and the homeless, whether the mad destruction is wrought under the name of totalitarianism or the holy name of liberty and democracy?" "An eye for an eye makes the whole world blind." "There are many causes that I am prepared to die for but no causes that I am prepared to kill for."

Luggage? GPS? Comic books?

Check out fitting gifts for grads at Search.