IndiaDivine.org

[Guruvayur/Guruvayoor]

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Congratulations Seema & your family Guruvayoorappan bless Vaishavi Best regards, Gopi Saudi ArabiaVarsha <drvknaik wrote: Hello Seema,Hearty congratulations !!! Motherhood - blessed period of woman's life!!!My humble prayers at the feet of Lord guruvayoorappan for you and your family (specially for Vaishnavi).with love,Dr. VarshaDubaiguruvayur , Seema Ravindran <seemawarrier wrote:>> Namaste everybody,> I am so happy to inform you all that with the grace of> Lord Guruvayoorappan, I am blessed with a baby girl.> She was born on aug 20th, visakham star. We named her> Vaishnavi. We were all very worried as I had chicken> pox when I was 17 weeks pregnant. I had 3 days bhajan> in Guruvayoor and had a nice time. I thank you all for> your prayers and wishes. May Guruvayoorappan bless you> all.> Jai Sree Krishna.> > Seema> > > > _______________________> Pinpoint customers who are looking for what you sell. > http://searchmarketing./>

Share files, take polls, and discuss your passions - all under one roof.

Hare krishna,

excuse the intrusion. by the way are you from Accra, Ghana?

Arun P Pillai <arunppillayGuruvayoor <guruvayur >Tuesday, October 9, 2007 7:37:34 AM[Guruvayur/Guruvayoor] Krishna Katha: Lalu & Kalu

OM NAMO NARAYANAYA

We should always keep Krishna within our minds, for Krishna is like the sun. Krishna is just like the brilliant sun, and maya, ignorance, is just like darkness. When the sun is present, there cannot be darkness. So if we keep ourselves in Krishna consciousness always, we cannot be influenced by the darkness of ignorance; rather, we shall always walk very freely in the bright sunshine of Krishna .

- Teachings of Queen Kunti

Lalu & Kalu

A grocer had two sons - Lalu and Kalu. He wanted them to learn basic measurements on a weighing scale and as such, he entrusted his boys to a tutor.

The boys were so unruly and naughty that a number of tutors proved themselves unable to impart this minimum instruction to them.

Finally, the grocer had to declare that he would give away a half of his grocery business to anyone who could educate his two sons in numbers up to one hundred at least.

Those two boys were, however, full of so many vices that they became addicted to smoking even though they were still infants.

A poor old brahmana, being allured by the lucrative offer, undertook the job of teaching them. Their father made a very stringent arrangement so that the boys would always stay with their tutor.

One day, Lalu and Kalu went out for a stroll along with their tutor. As they were walking, they came across a cow and the tutor asked Lalu, “Could you say how many legs this cow has?”

Lalu started counting the cow’s legs – “One, two, three...” All of a sudden, Kalu stopped his brother by closing his brother’s mouth with his hand, saying, “O brother! Don’t count - he will try to cleverly teach you numbers.” Lalu therefore stopped counting as he could realize the crafty teaching method of his tutor.

Another day, Lalu and Kalu were taking rest in one room, along with their tutor. Both of them started snoring as if they were in deep sleep, so that the tutor may take them to be in deep slumber.

Their tutor, noting that his pupils were asleep, decided that he would also take rest. After a while, Lalu and Kalu began trying to ascertain if the tutor was asleep and being assured, they got up, and went outside to smoke to their heart’s content. After finishing their cigarettes, they returned to the room and pretended to be sleeping again.

After a while, when the tutor woke up, he smelt a strong odour of smoke inside the room. Immediately he roused the boys from their sleep and started inquiring about the smell. His suspicions were confirmed when he smelt their hands.

Lalu and Kalu continued to defend themselves, crying, “O sir, we fell asleep before you, we are just waking up now. How could we be smoking, sir? But it’s possible that some rascal was smoking with the help of our hands without our knowledge while we were fast asleep.”

PURPORT

Those who are determined to accept no advice or instruction for their self-development, are reflected in the mode of character as revealed in these two cunning boys, Lalu and Kalu. Quite often, many of us do not like to pay any heed to the messages and injunctions in our daily activities, only because of our apprehension that they might lead us to a domain of peace and welfare.

Just like Lalu and Kalu, the majority of common people never accept the way to real welfare and happiness - they would prefer a pretension of keeping the association of saintly persons while continuing their activities of sense gratification in wealth, women, and wine.

It is because we are unable to give up our hypocrisy and sense of foolish individualism and independence that saintly persons fail to lead us to real wisdom. Whenever our spiritual master sees our inclination to such unworthy activities, we make an attempt to defend ourselves with a false plea that we are not really interested in such activities and that it is merely that some unscrupulous religious or social leaders have forced us to become engrossed in them.

By nature, all mischievous persons act like this and they put all the blame upon others in order to conceal their faults. They try to project their thirst of sense gratification onto honest persons.

Radhe Shyam,

Arun

Tonight's top picks. What will you watch tonight? Preview the hottest shows on TV.

Pinpoint customers who are looking for what you sell.

Jai Sreekrishna Dear Seema My hearty congratulations. May Lord Kannan's Blessings be always with Vaishanavi and her parents SyamalaSeema Ravindran <seemawarrier wrote: Namaste everybody,I am so happy to inform you all that with the grace ofLord Guruvayoorappan, I am blessed with a baby girl.She was born on aug 20th, visakham star. We named herVaishnavi. We were all very worried as I had

chickenpox when I was 17 weeks pregnant. I had 3 days bhajanin Guruvayoor and had a nice time. I thank you all foryour prayers and wishes. May Guruvayoorappan bless youall.Jai Sree Krishna.Seema________Pinpoint customers who are looking for what you sell. http://searchmarketing./

oneSearch: Finally, mobile search that gives answers, not web links.

Dear Seema,

Lord has come in the form of Devi to your house in the form of Vaishnavi.

Happy to Know that and May GOD Bless you all.

With Love & OM!

Krishna Prasad & Bhadra.

On 10/11/07, Syamala Nair <syamalaraghunath wrote:

Jai Sreekrishna

Dear Seema

My hearty congratulations.

May Lord Kannan's Blessings be always with Vaishanavi and her parents

SyamalaSeema Ravindran <seemawarrier > wrote:

Namaste everybody,I am so happy to inform you all that with the grace ofLord Guruvayoorappan, I am blessed with a baby girl.She was born on aug 20th, visakham star. We named herVaishnavi. We were all very worried as I had chicken

pox when I was 17 weeks pregnant. I had 3 days bhajanin Guruvayoor and had a nice time. I thank you all foryour prayers and wishes. May Guruvayoorappan bless youall.Jai Sree Krishna.Seema

________Pinpoint customers who are looking for what you sell.

http://searchmarketing./

oneSearch: Finally, mobile search that gives answers

, not web links.

-- dotcompals:

www.dotcompals.in .Org domain Names for just 2.5 USDKrishna PrasadDare to give up the comfort of the 'known' and venture into the 'unknown' The more we know, the more we will come to realize what we do not know.

If we want to achieve our true potential and live life to the fullest. As Poojya Gurudev said it, "Open your eyes. Burst your shell. Spread your wings and fly!"Swami ChinmayanandaHate not the sinner - hate the sin; and always hate the sin even with an excess of hatred. "

Thankyou all. I feel so happy to receive

congratulations from you all. Feel really blessed.

Thank you.

Jai Sree Krishna

Seema

--- Krishna Prasad <rkrishp99 wrote:

> Dear Seema,

>

> Lord has come in the form of Devi to your house in

> the form of Vaishnavi.

>

> Happy to Know that and May GOD Bless you all.

>

> With Love & OM!

>

> Krishna Prasad & Bhadra.

>

>

> On 10/11/07, Syamala Nair

> <syamalaraghunath wrote:

> >

> > Jai Sreekrishna

> >

> > Dear Seema

> >

> > My hearty congratulations.

> >

> > May Lord Kannan's Blessings be always with

> Vaishanavi and her parents

> >

> > Syamala

> >

> > *Seema Ravindran <seemawarrier* wrote:

> >

> > Namaste everybody,

> > I am so happy to inform you all that with the

> grace of

> > Lord Guruvayoorappan, I am blessed with a baby

> girl.

> > She was born on aug 20th, visakham star. We named

> her

> > Vaishnavi. We were all very worried as I had

> chicken

> > pox when I was 17 weeks pregnant. I had 3 days

> bhajan

> > in Guruvayoor and had a nice time. I thank you all

> for

> > your prayers and wishes. May Guruvayoorappan bless

> you

> > all.

> > Jai Sree Krishna.

> >

> > Seema

> >

> >

>

________

> > Pinpoint customers who are looking for what you

> sell.

> > http://searchmarketing./

> >

> >

> >

> > ------------------------------

> > oneSearch: Finally, mobile search that

> gives

>

answers<http://us.rd./evt=48252/*http://mobile./mobileweb/ones\

earch?refer=1ONXIC>,

> > not web links.

> >

> >

> >

>

>

>

> --

> dotcompals: www.dotcompals.in

> .Org domain Names for just 2.5 USD

>

>

> Krishna Prasad

>

> Dare to give up the comfort of the 'known' and

> venture into the 'unknown'

> The more we know, the more we will come to realize

> what we do not know.

> If we want to achieve our true potential and live

> life to the fullest.

>

> As Poojya Gurudev said it,

>

> " Open your eyes. Burst your shell.

> Spread your wings and fly! "

>

> Swami Chinmayananda

> Hate not the sinner - hate the sin; and always hate

> the sin even with an

> excess of hatred. "

>

______________________________\

____

Catch up on fall's hot new shows on TV. Watch previews, get listings, and

more!

http://tv./collections/3658

• 5 months later...
Guest guest

yam imam puspitam vacam pravadanty avipascitah veda-vada-ratah partha nanyad astiti vadinah 2.42 kamatmanah svarga-para janma-karma-phala-pradam kriya-visesa-bahulam bhogaisvarya-gatim prati 2.43Men of limited understanding are very much attached to the flowery words of the Vedas, which recommend various activities for elevation to heavenly planets, resultant good birth, power, and so forth. Being desirous of sense gratification and opulent life, they say that there is nothing more than this.dhyayato visayan

pumsah sangas tesupajayate sangat sanjayate kamah kamat krodho 'bhijayate 2.62To a man thinking about sense objects there develops an attachment to them, and from such attachment lust develops, and from lust anger arises.krodhad bhavati sammohah sammohat smrti-vibhramah smrti-bhramsad buddhi-naso buddhi-nasat pranasyati 2.63From anger, delusion arises, and from delusion bewilderment of memory. When memory is bewildered, intelligence is lost, and when intelligence is lost, one falls down again into the material pool.adidaiveekam

<no_reply > wrote: Hari OM! This is a beautiful Srimad Bhagawad Geetha Verse.. But this is only for people who attained that spiritual stage... this is not for the devotees.. who is striving in this world for material and money possesions...............................Om Namo Narayanaya.Group website: http://www.guruvayoor.com/Monthly magazine: www.guruvayoor.com/navaneetham Do You ?

Guest guest

Women, Vaishyas, also Shudras,Even those born of evil wombs,All those who take refuge in MeAlso go to the Supreme Goal. Srimad Bhagawad Geetha Ch:9 Verse (32)

I am the same to all beings:To me none is disliked or dear.But those worshipping Me, devout,Are in Me, and I am in them.Srimad Bhagawad Geetha Ch:9 Verse (29)

If even an evildoerWorships me single-heartedly,He should be considered righteous,Truly having rightly resolved.Srimad Bhagawad Geetha Ch:9 Verse (30)

Quickly he becomes virtuousAnd goes to everlasting peace.O Son of Kunti, understand:My devotee is never lost. Srimad Bhagwad Geetha Ch:9 Verse (31)guruvayur , "Veena A. Nair" <veeus18 wrote:>> yam imam puspitam vacam > pravadanty avipascitah > veda-vada-ratah partha > nanyad astiti vadinah 2.42> > kamatmanah svarga-para > janma-karma-phala-pradam > kriya-visesa-bahulam > bhogaisvarya-gatim prati 2.43> > Men of limited understanding are very much attached to the flowery words of the Vedas, which recommend various activities for elevation to heavenly planets, resultant good birth, power, and so forth. Being desirous of sense gratification and opulent life, they say that there is nothing more than this.> dhyayato visayan pumsah > sangas tesupajayate > sangat sanjayate kamah > kamat krodho 'bhijayate 2.62> To a man thinking about sense objects there develops an attachment to them, and from such attachment lust develops, and from lust anger arises.> > krodhad bhavati sammohah > sammohat smrti-vibhramah > smrti-bhramsad buddhi-naso > buddhi-nasat pranasyati 2.63> From anger, delusion arises, and from delusion bewilderment of memory. When memory is bewildered, intelligence is lost, and when intelligence is lost, one falls down again into the material pool.> adidaiveekam no_reply wrote: > Hari OM!> This is a beautiful Srimad Bhagawad Geetha Verse.. But this is only for people who attained that spiritual stage... this is not for the devotees.. who is striving in this world for material and money possesions...> ............................> > > > > > > Om Namo Narayanaya.> Group website: http://www.guruvayoor.com/> Monthly magazine: www.guruvayoor.com/navaneetham> > > > >

• 2 weeks later...
Guest guest

Namaskaram Sarojaji, You are back from your Kerala trip; I hope you had a happy time in God's own country and soon you will share with us your experiences.Om Namo Narayanaya.Veena.Saroja Ramanujam <sarojram18 wrote: vinaaSaaye is also correct as it is given in mangalasthorthra of Nrsimha as sarvaarishtavinaaSaaya sri nrisimhaaya mangalam Dr. Saroja Ramanujam, M.A., Ph.D, Siromani in sanskrit. www.freewebs.com/asrama3 You

rock. That's why Blockbuster's offering you one month of Blockbuster Total Access, No Cost. Om Namo Narayanaya.Group website: http://www.guruvayoor.com/Monthly magazine: www.guruvayoor.com/navaneetham

You rock. That's why Blockbuster's offering you one month of Blockbuster Total Access, No Cost.

Guest guest

Dear Veena nair, Sure I will share my experiences with the group. I was a bit exhausted after the hectic travel and as I had to attend to the online class work on coming back I ave not yet started my regurlar postings at all yet. I will do it shortly.We met Indu kumar in Ernakulam and had nice time with her and her family.he had posted on Poornathrayasayee temple which also I visited. It was a nice trip but due to continuous travel not suited to our age I was not as active as usual all these days. my travellogue will follow shortly. Saroja Ramanujam Dr. Saroja Ramanujam, M.A., Ph.D, Siromani in sanskrit. www.freewebs.com/asrama3

You rock. That's why Blockbuster's offering you one month of Blockbuster Total Access, No Cost.