IndiaDivine.org

[Guruvayur/Guruvayoor] Malayalam Tamil Telugu Hindi typing - New easy tool from google

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Jai Sreekrishna Dear Sunilji Thank you for this information. I have yet not given it a try as I have just started using varamozhi editor and liked the same. Shall try this tool as well and come back for any help from you Humbly SyamalaSunil Menon <menon_sunil wrote: Dear Devotees,Here is another easy tool from Google to type Malayalam and otherlanguages. You can copy

and paste the vernacular text once youcomplete typing. Let me know if you have any questions or suggestions to improve this tool.Om Namo Narayanaya:Sunil.guruvayur , "Epics 07" <epics07 wrote:>> ഇതൠനലàµà´²à´¤àµ ആണലàµà´²àµŠ> > On 10/24/07, Sreelekha Nair <sreelekhak.nair wrote:> >> > Dear Mr. Menon,> >> > Thank you very much. Infact, I was looking for something of thiskind to> > write in Malayalam.> >> > Thank you once again.> >> >> > Sreelekha> >> >> > On 10/25/07, Sunil Menon <menon_sunil wrote:> > >> > > & #3347; & #3330; & #3368; & #3374; & #3403;> > >

& #3368; & #3390; & #3376; & #3390; & #3375; & #3363; & #3390; & #3375;:> > >> > > There is an easy way to type Malayalam in unicode format forthose of> > > your interested in writing Malayalam articles for Navaneetham.Please> > > see the following link.> > >> > > http://adeign.googlepages.com/ilamozhi.html> > >> > > Type in Malayalam using English alphabets on the left side and you> > > will see the equivalent Malayalam on the right side. Once you finish> > > typing the poem or article, copy and paste the same to orother> > > mail and send it to anyone.> > >> > > Om Namo Naraaynaya:> > >> > > Sunil.> > >> > >> >

> >>