IndiaDivine.org

GVR-Devaprasnam.

Rate this topic

Guest guest

All of us accept God as One and this principle applies to Guruvayurappan also.I wonder how the so called astrolgers ,I don't know their merits,can act as the representatives of God the Universal Force and come to their own conclusion.The main accept is how the wearing of Churidars by ladies not acceptable to Krishna.Which planet says so or is Lord Krishna said so?Why shuld the Lord interfere in the oudated office and cleanliness?Anybody who visits GVR can find out the same thing.This is another way of bringing in the name of Guruvayurappan to modify everything so that some contractors and the sponsors can be benefitted.How can the astrologers say the rituals are not properly conducted?Did Guruvayurappan told them in their dreams?There are so many oher issues which I am not dwelling.How can the astrologers become court jesters of Sri Guruvayurappan?Except for the fabulous payments they get and how much money would hv

been spent by the Board in the name of Devaprasnam and who are going to be the beneficiaries?God is after all in the heart of the ardent devotees.How can a few astrologers intrepret His wish thru planets? GVR Dewaswam is making lot of money now a days and so this prasnam is done to utilise a good amount making Guruvayurappan a scape goat.What harm will happen if the ladies wear churidars?Guruvayurappan never said anything abt that.Only the retail shops nearby the temple who will be affected must hv influenced the astrologers for a ransom to say so.After all astrologers words are not the final words as nobody knows their capabilities.For that another Devaprasnam shuld be conducted by another set of astrologers whether they hv said is correct and if they too agree thru greasing a third set shuld be conducted and the majority must prevail.But where to get such good astrologers?We hv experience in the case of

Sabarimala.Regarding cleanliness of the surroundings there is no necessity for Devaprasnam as everybody knows that.So by such Devaprasnams the astrologers whoever they be and whatever their qualification they can't say that is the Will of Sri Guruvayurappan.If they do free service then it is ok.But they must be getting fabulous amount as well the sponsors,Board members thereby looting the coffers of Sri Guruvayurappan and the money spent on them can be utilised for cleaning and providing other amenities of the devotees instead of wasting on Devaprasnam which is nothing but a SHAM. May be my views won't be accepted by many but one has to be practical in this and not blindly following superficial astrologers who make a good amount out of this.Whether Sri Guruvayurappan has accepted these people to conduct a Devaprasnam is also debatable.For that another prasnam has to be

conducted.How fools we are to depend on this?I say this from practical point and not with a virw to the astrologers and others making money out of this.People who hv little common sense will accept my views,I am sure.As this Devaprasnam has no sanctity of Sri Guruvayurappan it is only to fool the publicI am also sure many will accept the verdict of the astrologers which could hv been done by the Board.Really ridiculous making Sri Guruvayurappan to laugh at the stupidity of His devotees.. agraman.

Why delete messages? Unlimited storage is just a click away.