IndiaDivine.org

[Guruvayur/Guruvayoor] Attn Mr Arun.P. Pillai

Rate this topic

Guest guest

sambho mahadeva dear vinod bhai, How are you sir. hope you are a devotee of our unni kannan. let kannan shower all his belssings upon you and your family. when i saw that you are from thiruvalla, really i became very happy. i am also a vinod from mannar, kerala and now in riyadh, saudi arabia. where are you in thiruvalla. any chance in peringara. bcse i know one vinod there. so, please let me know. ok sir, hope you are your family well hari om narayanaaya vinod nairVinod Pillai <vinodpillai777 wrote: Om Namo Narayana, Arunji,I am Vinod Pillai.You had sent a Photo of Lord Rama along with you Diwali greetings.Can you send it to me . It was nice photo of the lord,by mistake it got deleted from my system.I hope you will kindly send it to me.Where are you from in kerala and what are you doing now.I am from Tiruvalla and now settled in Cherthala near Alleppy.Our prayers to you and fmly.Guruyaoorappan will bless you all. Om Namo Narayana Vinod PillaiVinod Pillai,Post box No: 20487Sharjah,United Arab Emirates.Telephone:Res:00971-6-5628909Mobile:00971-50-7564723Mailto:VinodPillai777 (AT) (DOT) co.in Bollywood, fun, friendship, sports and more. You

name it, we have it.

OM NAMO NARAYANAYA Dear Vinod ji, Sorry for the delay, due to the festival holidays. I'm from Nedumudy, Alappuzha; working in Bangalore. Will send the photos to your personal Id soon. Radhe Shyam, ArunHabib Kerala <jaismow wrote: sambho mahadeva dear vinod bhai, How are you sir. hope you are a devotee of our unni kannan. let kannan shower all his belssings upon you and your family. when i saw that you are from thiruvalla, really i became very happy. i am also a vinod from mannar, kerala and now in riyadh, saudi arabia. where are you in

thiruvalla. any chance in peringara. bcse i know one vinod there. so, please let me know. ok sir, hope you are your family well hari om narayanaaya vinod nairVinod Pillai <vinodpillai777 wrote: Om Namo Narayana, Arunji,I am Vinod Pillai.You had sent a Photo of Lord Rama along with you Diwali greetings.Can you send it to me . It was nice photo of the lord,by mistake it got deleted from my system.I hope you will kindly send it to me.Where are you from in kerala and what are you doing now.I am from Tiruvalla and now settled in Cherthala near Alleppy.Our prayers to you and fmly.Guruyaoorappan will bless you all. Om Namo Narayana Vinod

PillaiVinod Pillai,Post box No: 20487Sharjah,United Arab Emirates.Telephone:Res:00971-6-5628909Mobile:00971-50-7564723Mailto:VinodPillai777 (AT) (DOT) co.in