IndiaDivine.org

[Guruvayur/Guruvayoor] Please Pary for me

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear Bhakta, OHM NAMO NARAYANAYA. Please have complete faith in Lord KRISHNA, our saviour.Trust him and leave everybit of your difficulty in his feet. Remember there is nothing impossible by Lord. Prayers, your kindheartedness and willingness to be part 0f others difficulties will surly be answered. With my prayers . Dr:Anilsrivatika <no_reply > wrote: I am a member of this group,though I am silent,I read all bhaktas discussions.I live in Chicago. I am going fora biopsy shortly. Doctors are telling in all likely hood,it is cancer. Please pray Lord Guruvayoorappan formy health.I can not repay your kind ness,SuryaOmkNamo BhagavatheVasudevaya

Did you know? You can CHAT without downloading messenger. Click here

rest assured. Lord never lets down his devotees. Our prayers are there with you. Be brave, nothing untoward will happen. Unnikannan will be with you always.

rgds,

rathisan

srivatika <no_reply >guruvayur Sent: Saturday, November 10, 2007 4:20:08 PM[Guruvayur/Guruvayoor] Please Pary for me

I am a member of this group,though I am silent,I read all bhaktas discussions. I live in Chicago. I am going fora biopsy shortly. Doctors are telling in all likely hood,it is cancer. Please pray Lord Guruvayoorappan formy health.I can not repay your kind ness,SuryaOmkNamo BhagavatheVasudevay a

HARI AUM

Dear Shree Surya,

There isn't anything that cannot be done with the help

of Bhagavan. The best way is to reaffirm yourself with

TOTAL HEALTH and FITNESS. Believe and understand that

the body which brought the uneasiness knows very well

to retrace the path to HEALTH and WELLNESS. Just give

the instructions to roll back to NORMALCY. Seek

Bhagavan's help in this. It is easy for me to say

though it is the most effective way. There is no way

one will fail in this.

Regards

Balagopal

NARAYANA NARAYANA NARAYANA

--- srivatika <no_reply > wrote:

> I am a member of this group,though I am silent,I

> read all bhaktas

> discussions.I live in Chicago. I am going fora

> biopsy shortly. Doctors

> are telling in all likely hood,it is cancer. Please

> pray Lord

> Guruvayoorappan formy health.I can not repay your

> kind ness,

> Surya

> OmkNamo BhagavatheVasudevaya

>

>

>

>

Save all your chat conversations. Find them online at

http://in.messenger./webmessengerpromo.php

Ma'am,

I join the group members in their prayers for you.

Hope HE will be kind enough to give you courage to endure whatever be HIS disposition.

Wishing you well,

Shashi

srivatika <no_reply >guruvayur Sent: Saturday, November 10, 2007 6:50:08 PM[Guruvayur/Guruvayoor] Please Pary for me

I am a member of this group,though I am silent,I read all bhaktas discussions. I live in Chicago. I am going fora biopsy shortly. Doctors are telling in all likely hood,it is cancer. Please pray Lord Guruvayoorappan formy health.I can not repay your kind ness,SuryaOmkNamo BhagavatheVasudevay a

My prayers infront of Guruvayurappan for yousrivatika <no_reply > wrote: I am a member of this group,though I am silent,I read all bhaktas discussions.I live in Chicago. I am going fora biopsy shortly. Doctors are telling in all likely hood,it is cancer. Please pray Lord Guruvayoorappan formy health.I can not repay your kind ness,SuryaOmkNamo BhagavatheVasudevaya

Explore your hobbies and interests. Click here to begin.

Jai Sreekrishna Dear Suryaji Please have faith in KANNAN and always chant HIS name. Everything will be fine by HIS grace. Our sincere prayers are always with you Syamalasrivatika <no_reply > wrote: I am a member of this group,though I am silent,I read all bhaktas discussions.I live in Chicago. I am going fora biopsy shortly. Doctors are telling in all likely hood,it is cancer. Please pray Lord

Guruvayoorappan formy health.I can not repay your kind ness,SuryaOmkNamo BhagavatheVasudevaya

All our prayers are with you.

Place yourself at the feet of Guruvayoorappan. He will take care of you for sure.

Shambho Mahadeva.... Om namo narayanaya...

-

srivatika

guruvayur

Saturday, November 10, 2007 5:20 PM

[Guruvayur/Guruvayoor] Please Pary for me

I am a member of this group,though I am silent,I read all bhaktas discussions.I live in Chicago. I am going fora biopsy shortly. Doctors are telling in all likely hood,it is cancer. Please pray Lord Guruvayoorappan formy health.I can not repay your kind ness,SuryaOmkNamo BhagavatheVasudevaya

Dear Jayashankarji Our Prayers are always with you .JAYASHANKAR <shankarmk wrote: All our prayers are with you. Place yourself at the feet of Guruvayoorappan. He will take care of you for sure. Shambho Mahadeva.... Om namo narayanaya... - srivatika guruvayur Saturday, November 10, 2007 5:20 PM [Guruvayur/Guruvayoor] Please Pary for me I am a member of this group,though I am silent,I read all bhaktas discussions.I live in Chicago. I am going fora biopsy shortly. Doctors are telling in all likely hood,it is cancer. Please pray Lord Guruvayoorappan formy health.I can not repay your kind

ness,SuryaOmkNamo BhagavatheVasudevaya Vinod Pillai,Post box No: 20487Sharjah,United Arab Emirates.Telephone:Res:00971-6-5628909Mobile:00971-50-7564723Mailto:VinodPillai777

Why delete messages? Unlimited storage is just a click away.

• 2 weeks later...

HARI OM!

GURUVAYURAPPAN WILL GIVE ALL HIS BLESSINGS NOT TO HAVE

ANY KIND OF SAID DISEASE. MAY BHAGWAN PLAY HIS LEELAS

IN ALL THE TESTS. AND MAKE YOU MORE HEALTHY.

Please read Narayaneeyam daily.

Praying for Guruvayurppans Special care on this.

May GOD Bless.

With Love & OM!

Krishna Prasad

On 11/10/07, srivatika <no_reply > wrote:

I am a member of this group,though I am silent,I read all bhaktas discussions.I live in Chicago. I am going fora biopsy shortly. Doctors are telling in all likely hood,it is cancer. Please pray Lord Guruvayoorappan formy health.I can not repay your kind ness,SuryaOmkNamo BhagavatheVasudevaya -- dotcompals:

www.dotcompals.in .Org domain Names for just 2.5 USDKrishna PrasadDare to give up the comfort of the 'known' and venture into the 'unknown' The more we know, the more we will come to realize what we do not know.

If we want to achieve our true potential and live life to the fullest. As Poojya Gurudev said it, "Open your eyes. Burst your shell. Spread your wings and fly!"Swami ChinmayanandaHate not the sinner - hate the sin; and always hate the sin even with an excess of hatred. "