With all affectionate sentiments,

K.V. Gopalakrishna.

krishnadaya wrote:

Krishna! Guruvayoorappa !Dear Bhaktha ,

May Guravayoorappan be with You !!!

I suggest the following :

1. Surrender yourself totally to Guruvayoorappan . Chant His namas

as much as possible .

2. Recite Narayaneeyam daily ( It's healing power is miraculous) .

3. Bhagavan will test you with obstacles . But don't lose focus .

Just cling on to Bhagavan and chant His namas .

4. Keep a photo of Guruvayoorappan near you always . It dispells

all negative-energy .

Om Namo Narayanaya!!! Bhagavane Guruvayoorappa,

please bless this Bhaktha with "pure Bhakthy" . Please bless her with

"Ayur Arogya Saukhyam " !!!!

Krishnadaya.

guruvayur , srivatika

<no_reply wrote:

>

> I am a member of this group,though I am silent,I read all bhaktas

> discussions.I live in Chicago. I am going fora biopsy

shortly. Doctors

> are telling in all likely hood,it is cancer. Please pray Lord

> Guruvayoorappan formy health.I can not repay your kind ness,

> Surya

> OmkNamo BhagavatheVasudevaya

>

OM NAMO NARAYANAYA Dear Surya ji, we all will pray, dont worry, Bhagwan will be with you always & take care of you. Radhe Shyam, Arun"K.V Gopalakrishna" <gopalakrishna.kv wrote: Dear Suryaji,Radhe Krishna!As our dear Krishnadaya has written, place your full faith in Lord Guruvayoorappan and surrender to him mentally. He will save you from all

troubles. Kindly dont worry about the biopsy findings, as there is One all above us who decides matters. Our enjoyments and sufferings are as per our Karma but the Lord can mitigate our sufferings if one has implicit faith in Him. We will all pray for your good health. May He shower His divine grace on you and bestow you with abundance of Ayur-arogya-soukhyam. The Lord will always with you. Chant at least a few prayers from Narayaneeyam if you can, or at least sincerely chant the Narayana namamWith all affectionate sentiments,K.V. Gopalakrishna.krishnadaya wrote: Krishna! Guruvayoorappa !Dear Bhaktha , May Guravayoorappan be with You !!! I suggest the following : 1. Surrender yourself totally to Guruvayoorappan . Chant His namas as much as

possible . 2. Recite Narayaneeyam daily ( It's healing power is miraculous) . 3. Bhagavan will test you with obstacles . But don't lose focus . Just cling on to Bhagavan and chant His namas . 4. Keep a photo of Guruvayoorappan near you always . It dispells all negative-energy . Om Namo Narayanaya!!! Bhagavane Guruvayoorappa, please bless this Bhaktha with "pure Bhakthy" . Please bless her with "Ayur Arogya Saukhyam " !!!! Krishnadaya. guruvayur , srivatika <no_reply wrote:>> I am a member of this group,though I am silent,I read all bhaktas > discussions.I live in Chicago. I am going fora biopsy shortly. Doctors > are telling in all likely hood,it is cancer. Please pray Lord > Guruvayoorappan formy health.I can not

repay your kind ness,> Surya> OmkNamo BhagavatheVasudevaya>

I am silent reader of this forum. Do not worry. As advised by several elders go on with your prayers to Lord Guruvayoorappan with utmost faith. You can also try doing Pranayams with guidance from somebody. This will help you both mentally and physically. I want to say that all the members of this group are praying for you.Prayers can move mountains and faith can heal. OM NAMO NARAYANA

Love shopping? Click here to find the best shops in every city.

surya, hi ther , i am a new member to this group all my prayers r with u ... get well soon om namo narayana........... chirattapuram <anair1101 wrote: Surya,Anxiety and worry will do more harm than good. Yes, all of us worry in situations like this and to say not to worry is easier but hard to do. Nothing is confirmed yet. The biopsy is still to be done, so stop worrying in advance. Have unconditional faith in Lord

Guruvayoorappan. Chant His name always. He never lets down His children. He is:BhaktavalsalaKarunanidheKarunyamurthHe will look after you; and by His grace lets hope the result of the biopsy will prove to be negative.Remember : When Guruvayoorappan is with you, who can be against you ?In short nothing can harm you when you are under His protection.Cheer up. You are lucky, you are in America, the best treatment is available to you.All of us, the group members, join hands in praying for your good health. Krishna, Guruvayoorappa please protect your child.Jai Shree Krishna !guruvayur , srivatika <no_reply wrote:>> I am a member of this group,though I am silent,I read all bhaktas > discussions.I live in Chicago. I am going fora biopsy shortly. Doctors > are telling in all likely

hood,it is cancer. Please pray Lord > Guruvayoorappan formy health.I can not repay your kind ness,> Surya> OmkNamo BhagavatheVasudevaya>

Never miss a thing. Make your homepage.