IndiaDivine.org

[Guruvayur/Guruvayoor] Request

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear Sunil,

It's my pleasure to know that you have found the link provided me useful and interesting.

Wiki is an open forum. Anyone can log in and write or edit information there. Since they have started the malayalam version, I believe we all can contribute our share.

For example members of this group can contribute by posting all known keerthanam there in malayalam. Even Wiki helps you to write in malayalam.

Om Namo Narayanayah

With best wishes

Shashi

Sunil Menon <menon_sunilguruvayur Sent: Thursday, November 15, 2007 12:30:55 AM[Guruvayur/Guruvayoor] Re: Request

Dear Shashi,Thank you for sharing and letting us know about this Wiki. Amazingwhat all we can do with the Internet combined with the goodness ofpeople they work behind such tasks like Narayaneeyam Wiki to make itavailable to all of us.Thanks.Om Namo Narayanaya:Sunil.guruvayur@grou ps.com, "shashi_kartha" <shashi_kartha@ ...>wrote:>> Please try> >http://ml.wikisourc e.org/wiki/ %E0%B4%A8% E0%B4%BE% E0%B4%B0% E0%B4%BE% E0%B4%AF% E0%B4%A3% E0%B5%80% E0%B4%AF% E0%B4%82> > shashi> > guruvayur@grou ps.com, "Ramakrishnan Ranganathan"> <knowrk@> wrote:> >> > I want to download Melpathur Narayana Bhattathiri' s Narayaneeyam.> Can anyone> > tell me any website where I can download the 1036 dasakams.> >>

Never miss a thing. Make your homepage.

Dear Sashi ji Namaskaram Its very good for us to get Narayaneeyam in online. But athil first dasakathinte 4 slokam mathrame kittiyullu, baki kittan entha cheyyendathu sree seetharamo vijayathe sada Krishnakumarshashi kartha <shashi_kartha wrote: Dear Sunil, It's my pleasure to know that you have found the link provided me useful and interesting. Wiki is an open forum. Anyone can log in and write or edit information there. Since they have started the malayalam version, I believe we all can contribute our share. For example members of this group can contribute by posting all known keerthanam there in malayalam. Even Wiki helps you to write in malayalam. Om Namo Narayanayah With best wishes Shashi Sunil Menon <menon_sunil >guruvayur Sent: Thursday, November 15, 2007 12:30:55 AM[Guruvayur/Guruvayoor] Re: Request Dear Shashi,Thank you for sharing and letting us know about this Wiki. Amazingwhat all we can do with the Internet combined with the goodness ofpeople they work behind such tasks like Narayaneeyam Wiki to make itavailable to all of us.Thanks.Om Namo Narayanaya:Sunil.guruvayur@grou ps.com, "shashi_kartha" <shashi_kartha@ ...>wrote:>> Please

try> >http://ml.wikisourc e.org/wiki/ %E0%B4%A8% E0%B4%BE% E0%B4%B0% E0%B4%BE% E0%B4%AF% E0%B4%A3% E0%B5%80% E0%B4%AF% E0%B4%82> > shashi> > guruvayur@grou ps.com, "Ramakrishnan Ranganathan"> <knowrk@> wrote:> >> > I want to download Melpathur Narayana Bhattathiri' s Narayaneeyam.> Can anyone> > tell me any website where I can download the 1036 dasakams.> >> Never miss a thing. Make your homepage.

Forgot the famous last words? Access your message archive online.

in the link provided by you , I cant find any download option for downloading narayaneeyam. there are some malayalam words. tell me what to do to download

On 11/14/07, shashi_kartha <shashi_kartha wrote:

Please tryhttp://ml.wikisource.org/wiki/%E0%B4%A8%E0%B4%BE%E0%B4%B0%E0%B4%BE%E0%B4%AF%E0%B4%A3%E0%B5%80%E0%B4%AF%E0%B4%82

shashiguruvayur , " Ramakrishnan Ranganathan " <knowrk wrote:>> I want to download Melpathur Narayana Bhattathiri's Narayaneeyam.Can anyone> tell me any website where I can download the 1036 dasakams.

>

Dear Krishnakumarji,

I missed to note that the link provided by me does not offer the full text.

Will you please try the following link and see if it is complete?

http://www.prapatti.com/slokas/category/m-naaraayaniiyam.html

Thanks

Shashi

krishna kumar <krishnakumartcrguruvayur Sent: Thursday, November 15, 2007 11:25:52 AMRe: [Guruvayur/Guruvayoor] Re: Request

Dear Sashi ji

Namaskaram

Its very good for us to get Narayaneeyam in online.

But athil first dasakathinte 4 slokam mathrame kittiyullu, baki kittan entha cheyyendathu

sree seetharamo vijayathe sada

Krishnakumarshashi kartha <shashi_kartha@ > wrote:

Dear Sunil,

It's my pleasure to know that you have found the link provided me useful and interesting.

Wiki is an open forum. Anyone can log in and write or edit information there. Since they have started the malayalam version, I believe we all can contribute our share.

For example members of this group can contribute by posting all known keerthanam there in malayalam. Even Wiki helps you to write in malayalam.

Om Namo Narayanayah

With best wishes

Shashi

Sunil Menon <menon_sunil@ >guruvayur@grou ps.comThursday, November 15, 2007 12:30:55 AM[Guruvayur/Guruvayo or] Re: Request

Dear Shashi,Thank you for sharing and letting us know about this Wiki. Amazingwhat all we can do with the Internet combined with the goodness ofpeople they work behind such tasks like Narayaneeyam Wiki to make itavailable to all of us.Thanks.Om Namo Narayanaya:Sunil.guruvayur@grou ps.com, "shashi_kartha" <shashi_kartha@ ...>wrote:>> Please try> >http://ml.wikisourc e.org/wiki/ %E0%B4%A8% E0%B4%BE% E0%B4%B0% E0%B4%BE% E0%B4%AF% E0%B4%A3% E0%B5%80% E0%B4%AF% E0%B4%82> > shashi> > guruvayur@grou ps.com, "Ramakrishnan Ranganathan"> <knowrk@> wrote:> >> > I want to download Melpathur Narayana Bhattathiri' s Narayaneeyam.> Can anyone> > tell me any website where I can download the 1036 dasakams.> >>

Jai Sreekrishna

Dear Shri Shashi Kartaji

You have done a wonderful job in the service of LORD. Thank you. If only

everyone utilise this advanced technology -Internet- for good things like this

!!!!

MAY HIS CHOICEST BLESSINGS BE always with you

Humbly

Syamala

shashi kartha <shashi_kartha wrote:

Dear Krishnakumarji,

I missed to note that the link provided by me does not offer the full text.

Will you please try the following link and see if it is complete?

http://www.prapatti.com/slokas/category/m-naaraayaniiyam.html

Thanks

Shashi

krishna kumar <krishnakumartcr

guruvayur

Thursday, November 15, 2007 11:25:52 AM

Re: [Guruvayur/Guruvayoor] Re: Request

Dear Sashi ji

Namaskaram

Its very good for us to get Narayaneeyam in online.

But athil first dasakathinte 4 slokam mathrame kittiyullu, baki kittan entha

cheyyendathu

sree seetharamo vijayathe sada

Krishnakumar

shashi kartha <shashi_kartha@ > wrote:

Dear Sunil,

It's my pleasure to know that you have found the link provided me useful and

interesting.

Wiki is an open forum. Anyone can log in and write or edit information there.

Since they have started the malayalam version, I believe we all can contribute

our share.

For example members of this group can contribute by posting all known

keerthanam there in malayalam. Even Wiki helps you to write in malayalam.

Om Namo Narayanayah

With best wishes

Shashi

Sunil Menon <menon_sunil@ >

guruvayur@grou ps.com

Thursday, November 15, 2007 12:30:55 AM

[Guruvayur/Guruvayo or] Re: Request

Dear Shashi,

Thank you for sharing and letting us know about this Wiki. Amazing

what all we can do with the Internet combined with the goodness of

people they work behind such tasks like Narayaneeyam Wiki to make it

available to all of us.

Thanks.

Om Namo Narayanaya:

Sunil.

guruvayur@grou ps.com, " shashi_kartha " <shashi_kartha@ ...>

wrote:

>

> Please try

>

>

http://ml.wikisourc e.org/wiki/ %E0%B4%A8% E0%B4%BE% E0%B4%B0% E0%B4%BE%

E0%B4%AF% E0%B4%A3% E0%B5%80% E0%B4%AF% E0%B4%82

>

> shashi

>

> guruvayur@grou ps.com, " Ramakrishnan Ranganathan "

> <knowrk@> wrote:

> >

> > I want to download Melpathur Narayana Bhattathiri' s Narayaneeyam.

> Can anyone

> > tell me any website where I can download the 1036 dasakams.

> >

>

Get easy, one-click access to your favorites. Make your homepage.

Dear Ramakrishnanji,

I was under the impression that your requirement was Narayaneeyam in Malayalam font and therefore I searched out the file for you and also uploaded the same in our group site for the information other interested devotees.

I think you can go to the following link and see the Devnagri Script as well as English Font there.

http://www.geocities.com/lskask/-MainIndex.htm?DVal=001 & SVal=08 & audioVal=0 & autoVal=1 & transVal=1 & qid=200717

Please try and hope you will be successful in downloading (or copying and pasting the contents to your own file)

Humbly in dedication to Lord Guruvayoorappan,

Shashi

Ramakrishnan Ranganathan <knowrkshashi_karthaSent: Saturday, November 17, 2007 10:37:44 AMRe: [Guruvayur/Guruvayoor] Re: Request

Thanks a lot shashi kartha ji. it is a wonderful site that gives all the dasakams of narayaneeyam. however can you tell me any website that has Narayaneeyam in english for downloading. I will be highly grateful if you can tell me a site for this.

Om Namo Narayanaya

Om Namo Bhagavathe Vasudevaya

On 11/16/07, Syamala Nair <syamalaraghunath wrote:

Jai SreekrishnaDear Shri Shashi KartajiYou have done a wonderful job in the service of LORD. Thank you. If only everyone utilise this advanced technology -Internet- for good things like this !!!! MAY HIS CHOICEST BLESSINGS BE always with youHumblySyamala shashi kartha <shashi_kartha wrote: Dear Krishnakumarji,I missed to note that the link provided by me does not offer the full text.Will you please try the following link and see if it is complete?http://www.prapatti.com/slokas/category/m-naaraayaniiyam.htmlThanksShashi----- Original Message ----krishna kumar < krishnakumartcrguruvayur Sent: Thursday, November 15, 2007 11:25:52 AM Re: [Guruvayur/Guruvayoor] Re: RequestDear Sashi jiNamaskaramIts very good for us to get Narayaneeyam in online.But athil first dasakathinte 4 slokam mathrame kittiyullu, baki kittan entha cheyyendathu sree seetharamo vijayathe sadaKrishnakumarshashi kartha <shashi_kartha@ > wrote:Dear Sunil,It's my pleasure to know that you have found the link provided me useful and interesting.Wiki is an open forum. Anyone can log in and write or edit information there. Since they have started the malayalam version, I believe we all can contribute our share. For example members of this group can contribute by posting all known keerthanam there in malayalam. Even Wiki helps you to write in

malayalam.Om Namo NarayanayahWith best wishesShashi Sunil Menon <menon_sunil@ >guruvayur@grou ps.comThursday, November 15, 2007 12:30:55 AM[Guruvayur/Guruvayo or] Re: RequestDear Shashi,Thank you for sharing and letting us know about this Wiki. Amazingwhat all we can do with the Internet combined with the goodness of people they work behind such tasks like Narayaneeyam Wiki to make itavailable to all of us.Thanks.Om Namo Narayanaya:Sunil.guruvayur@grou ps.com, "shashi_kartha" <shashi_kartha@ ...>wrote:>> Please try> >http://ml.wikisourc e.org/wiki/ %E0%B4%A8% E0%B4%BE% E0%B4%B0% E0%B4%BE% E0%B4%AF% E0%B4%A3% E0%B5%80% E0%B4%AF% E0%B4%82 > > shashi> > guruvayur@grou ps.com, "Ramakrishnan Ranganathan"> <knowrk@> wrote: > >> > I want to download Melpathur Narayana Bhattathiri' s Narayaneeyam.> Can anyone> > tell me any website where I can download the 1036 dasakams.> >> Never miss a thing. Make your homepage. Forgot the famous last words? Access your message archive online. Never miss a thing. Make your homepage. Get

easy, one-click access to your favorites. Make your homepage.

Be a better pen pal. Text or chat with friends inside Mail. See how.