IndiaDivine.org

[Guruvayur/Guruvayoor] Navaneetham November issue published

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Om Namo Naryana Dear Sunilji Just from this month I started getting Navaeetham.Till now i was unable to opn the link.Since i updated my systems I started getting it.Thanks for this lovely magazine.It gives knowledge to those who are unaware for such customs.Let guruvayoorappan bless you and fmly. Vinod PillaiSunil Menon <menon_sunil wrote: Om Namo Narayanaya:Dear Member Devotees,Vrishchikam/November issue of our magazine Navaneetham has been published.You can access it at,http://www.guruvayoor.com/navaneetham_nov_2007.pdfFeel free to print the Newsletter and pass it to other devotees.Our apologies for any mistakes, omissions, errors and any formattingissues in this Newsletter.Please send your

articles to editor to be publishednext time.May God bless you all.Om Namo Narayanaya:Sunil.Om Namo Narayanaya:

Jai Sreekrishna Congrats to the efforts of all those who worked hard to make this issue of Navaneetham such a wonderful issue. A very appropriate issue considering the mandala masam and also karthika masam and also Guruvayoor ekadashi. All the articles/ kavitas are very very good and more and more to understand from each one of them. Rellay hats off to the editorial board I WISH OUR NAVANEETHAM AND ALSO THE EDITORIAL BOARD ALL THE VERY BEST IN THE NAME OF MY KANNAN By the way where is our Smt. Veenajai? It is since long I have not seen any postings from her. Humbly Syamala Om Namo Narayanaya:Dear Member Devotees,Vrishchikam/November issue of our magazine Navaneetham has been published.You can access it at,http://www.guruvayoor.com/navaneetham_nov_2007.pdfFeel free to print the Newsletter and pass it to other devotees.Our apologies for any mistakes, omissions, errors and any formattingissues in this Newsletter.Please send your articles to editor (AT) guruvayoor (DOT) com to be publishednext time.May God bless you all.Om Namo

Narayanaya:Sunil.

Get easy, one-click access to your favorites. Make your homepage.