IndiaDivine.org

[Guruvayur/Guruvayoor] Guruvayoor Ekadasi

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Jai Sreekrishna Yes. Guruvayoor Ekadasi falls on 21st. It is said Ekasi vratham starts from the previous day and ends with parana on the thrid day. On 20th - Dasami day only one time food and one has to skip the dinner , on 21st it is better if one can manage with fruits/ tulasi teertham etc. On 22nd i..e, Dwadashi day have food only in the afternoon. In short one has to skip food for three nights. Parana time on 22nd is between 6.49 and 7.12 AM IST. There is no compulsion that one should follow the above prodecure of skipping dinner three nights, but it is recommended that anyone who wants to keep fast on Ekadasi day should atleast avoid taking rice on that day and minimise the intake of food. More important is do no harm to anyone and chant HIS as far as

possible. Reading Ambareeksha charitam on both Ekadasi and Dwadashi day is said to be very auspicious Guruvayoor ekadasi day is also celebrated as GITA DINAM and reading Bhagavt Gita is also very auspicious. There is great celebration on this day at the SHREE PARTHASARATHY TEMPLE at Guruvayoor. Here, I would like to say that these are all information I gathered from some spiritual magazine and not my words. HARE KRISHNA HARE KRISHNA KRISHNA KRISHNA HARE HRE HARE RAMA HARE RAMA RAMA RAMA HARE HARE Humbly Syamala Guruvayoor Ekadasi on the 21st instant Ekadasi, the most important festival during the Mandalam period, lasting for a month. It was on the Guruvayur Ekadasi day that Lord Krishna revealed the Gita to Arjuna. Om namo naaraayaNaaya Om namo bhagavathe Vaasudevaaya Get easy, one-click access to your favorites. Make your homepage.

Be a better pen pal. Text or chat with friends inside Mail. See how.

Dear Induji, Thank you so much for informing about the date. Geetha NairIndu <sowparnika999 wrote: Guruvayoor Ekadasi on the 21st instant Ekadasi, the most important festival during the Mandalam period, lasting for a month. It was on the Guruvayur Ekadasi day that Lord Krishna revealed the Gita to Arjuna. Om namo naaraayaNaaya Om namo bhagavathe Vaasudevaaya Get easy, one-click access to your favorites. Make your homepage. Geetha Nair

Now you can chat without downloading messenger. Click here to know how.

Thankyou very much for your information, which is very good for all readers God bless you Lovingly, K.Sreekumar. Syamala Nair <syamalaraghunath wrote: Jai Sreekrishna Yes. Guruvayoor Ekadasi falls on 21st. It is said Ekasi vratham starts from the

previous day and ends with parana on the thrid day. On 20th - Dasami day only one time food and one has to skip the dinner , on 21st it is better if one can manage with fruits/ tulasi teertham etc. On 22nd i..e, Dwadashi day have food only in the afternoon. In short one has to skip food for three nights. Parana time on 22nd is between 6.49 and 7.12 AM IST. There is no compulsion that one should follow the above prodecure of skipping dinner three nights, but it is recommended that anyone who wants to keep fast on Ekadasi day should atleast avoid taking rice on that day and minimise the intake of food. More important is do no harm to anyone and chant HIS as far as possible. Reading Ambareeksha charitam on both Ekadasi and Dwadashi day is said to be very auspicious Guruvayoor ekadasi day is also celebrated as GITA DINAM and reading Bhagavt Gita is also very auspicious. There is great celebration on this day at the SHREE PARTHASARATHY TEMPLE at Guruvayoor. Here, I would like to say that these are all information I gathered from some spiritual magazine and not my words. HARE KRISHNA HARE KRISHNA KRISHNA KRISHNA HARE HRE HARE RAMA HARE RAMA RAMA RAMA HARE HARE Humbly Syamala Guruvayoor Ekadasi on the 21st instant

Ekadasi, the most important festival during the Mandalam period, lasting for a month. It was on the Guruvayur Ekadasi day that Lord Krishna revealed the Gita to Arjuna. Om namo naaraayaNaaya Om namo bhagavathe Vaasudevaaya Get easy, one-click access to your favorites. Make your homepage. Be a better pen pal. Text or chat with friends inside Mail. See how.

Chat on a cool, new interface. No download required.

Thankyou very much for your information, which is very good for all readers God bless you Lovingly, K.Sreekumar. Syamala Nair <syamalaraghunath wrote: Jai Sreekrishna Yes. Guruvayoor Ekadasi falls on 21st. It is said Ekasi vratham starts from the

previous day and ends with parana on the thrid day. On 20th - Dasami day only one time food and one has to skip the dinner , on 21st it is better if one can manage with fruits/ tulasi teertham etc. On 22nd i..e, Dwadashi day have food only in the afternoon. In short one has to skip food for three nights. Parana time on 22nd is between 6.49 and 7.12 AM IST. There is no compulsion that one should follow the above prodecure of skipping dinner three nights, but it is recommended that anyone who wants to keep fast on Ekadasi day should atleast avoid taking rice on that day and minimise the intake of food. More important is do no harm to anyone and chant HIS as far as possible. Reading Ambareeksha charitam on both Ekadasi and Dwadashi day is said to be very auspicious Guruvayoor ekadasi day is also celebrated as GITA DINAM and reading Bhagavt Gita is also very auspicious. There is great celebration on this day at the SHREE PARTHASARATHY TEMPLE at Guruvayoor. Here, I would like to say that these are all information I gathered from some spiritual magazine and not my words. HARE KRISHNA HARE KRISHNA KRISHNA KRISHNA HARE HRE HARE RAMA HARE RAMA RAMA RAMA HARE HARE Humbly Syamala Guruvayoor Ekadasi on the 21st instant

Ekadasi, the most important festival during the Mandalam period, lasting for a month. It was on the Guruvayur Ekadasi day that Lord Krishna revealed the Gita to Arjuna. Om namo naaraayaNaaya Om namo bhagavathe Vaasudevaaya Get easy, one-click access to your favorites. Make your homepage. Be a better pen pal. Text or chat with friends inside Mail. See how.

Save all your chat conversations. Find them online.

Hare Krishnaa........................ Thank you for informing me. Krishna.... Nalini sree Geetha Nair <geethasnin wrote: Dear Induji, Thank you so much for informing about the date. Geetha NairIndu <sowparnika999 > wrote: Guruvayoor Ekadasi on the 21st instant Ekadasi, the most important festival during the Mandalam period, lasting for a month. It was on the Guruvayur Ekadasi day that Lord Krishna revealed the Gita to Arjuna. Om namo naaraayaNaaya Om namo bhagavathe Vaasudevaaya Get easy, one-click access to your favorites. Make your homepage. Geetha Nair Now you can chat without downloading messenger. Click here to know how.

Be a better pen pal. Text or chat with friends inside Mail. See how.