IndiaDivine.org

Kindness of the Lord./ Krishnan vande Jagatgurum/

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Om Namo Narayanaya: I was facing a finncial problem day before y/day. I donot know what to do. But I thought my Lord, Krishna knows and he will do the needful we waited for the miracle to happen . And Lo and behold, Lord surely did it ( Yogakshemam vahamyaham). One friend who had to give back the money lent by him was himself in financial crisis. On that evening he came to my house. I was surprised What is going to happen?More lending? But there is no money here! I thought. I requested him to adjust some money from some blade bank. Instead he told me that he came to handover the full amount with its three month's interest. I refused to accept the interest he being a friend. But that nice gentle man insisted and I had to keep that also. Within no time my problems melted away like ai ice ball. Surely, the lord's blkessings was the heat which melted

it. I have so many such examples in life. I can write. if required. volumes indicating Lord's kindness. Om Namo Bhagavate Vasudevaya Om Srikrishnaya Parabrahmane Namah:love not hatred, construction not destruction, nonviolence not violence, truth not untruth, kindness not cruelty towards allcreatures up on this beautiful earth.

5, 50, 500, 5000 - Store N number of mails in your inbox.