IndiaDivine.org

What do these dreams mean?

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear all,Please can somone interpret the dreams I had very recently.(1) I was in a temple of Goddess Saraswati. I couldnt get Her darshan as the entrance door in the sanctum sanctorium was very very small. I was unhappy. Then in the temple, I saw a little girl (abt 3-5 yrs or so) who was smiling graciously. I went near her. Dont know why I peeped into her eyes deeply and through her eyes I could see the Goddess Saraswati deity and that too the Moola Virat, the darshan I couldnt have in the temple, I had in that the little girl's eyes.(2) There was a procession going on of Sri Venkateswara Swamy. I was enjoying every moment of the procession. The Lord was decorated beautifully. While I was concentrating on Him, I suddenly realised that He was blinking his eyes like every other human does. I was really astonished.Someone please help me in analysing these as I am thinking about these for past few days.Please while replying, also

mail a copy to murali132 as i am having some problem opening mail id.Thanks,Murali Krishna Emani

Love shopping? Click here to find the best shops in every city.