IndiaDivine.org

[Guruvayur/Guruvayoor] koti archana

Rate this topic

Guest guest

namaste.

i would suggest that you type OM NAMO NARAYANA in MS Word whenever you get free time. this can be copied into your email as soon as you access internet. namaste | loka samasta sukhino bhavanthu | sindu kaipuzha

Sunil Menon <menon_sunilguruvayur Sent: Tuesday, 27 November, 2007 8:25:01 AM[Guruvayur/Guruvayoor] Re: koti archana counting-CUMULATIVE?????????

Dear Shashi,I agree that the essence of the koti naama archana is devotion. Butsometimes having a tentative time frame helps all of us to concentrateand do a better job. Just like having a temple helps us to concentratemore about Krishna even though Krishna is everywhere. Regarding the the number of naama japam per individual - cumulativenumber - let us leave it to the individual members as some of us mayhave more time and computer access, ease in typing than than someothers. Let us stick with 108 if possible, as it is a very auspiciousnumber for achieving goals. These are just my humble opinion. What really matter is our puredevotion and completion of our Japam in a few months time. Let all ofwork towards that goal and let us HOPE to see changes in Guruvayur ina positive direction and let Krishna smiles in our lives with positiveenergy. Please let us know if you have more

suggestions.Loka Samastha Sukhni Bhavanthu.Om Namo Narayanaya:Sunil.guruvayur@grou ps.com, shashi kartha <shashi_kartha@ ....> wrote:>> Dear Balagopalji,> > The individual targets worked out by you appear to be accuratearithmetically. But, Sir, isn't it better not to assign any targetand time frame for this mission.> In my opinion the paramount importance of our KOTINAMAJAPAM is thedevotion with which we pray and recite Lord's name while keying in HisNAMAM everytime. It is HIS will that keeps some of us relatively busyand the rest with more spare time. So even a three times recital ofLord's name by a member with due devotion will be sufficient to makeour mission worthwhile.> So let us keep one and only target which is

recital and writing HISname ONE CRORE times.> As we go it will be really difficult to manage the progressivecount. But that is a must for reaching our goal. So I would suggestthat the cumulative individual total be a member's choice to keep thetrack and count. That could be posted elsewhere and not on the subjectheading. If we do so it will be mix up of several figures, oftenconfusing.> It is only a suggestion. I hope Sunilji would take time to adviseeveryone on the matter further.> Om Namo Narayanaya> Shashi Kartha > > > balagopal ramakrishnan <rbalpal. >> guruvayur@grou ps.com> Monday, November 26, 2007 2:54:44 PM> Re: [Guruvayur/Guruvayo or] Re: koti

archanacounting-CUMULATIVE ?????????> > HARI AUM> > The archana is send to:> guruvayur .kotiarchana@ blogger.com> > Hope this is right?> > If every one shows their cumulative figures it will> be still easier. With the total 800 members all> participating, everyone will have to do a minimum of> 12500. i.e. minimum 125 every day for 100 days. This> way the participating individuals can move with a> target.> > Just let us know if the 'CUMULATIVE' numbers are to be> shown by the individuals in the subject column. Since> the postings are not many most will remember the> cumulative figures.> > Regards> > Balagopal> NARAYANA NARAYANA NARAYANA> > --- Sunil Menon <menon_sunil@ > wrote:> > > Dear Vijayaji,> > I totally

agree.> > > > IF EVERY MAIL CARRIES THE NAME AND COUNT AS SUBJECT,> > THE PURPOSE WILL> > BE WELL SERVED.> > > > All members, please do the same.> > > > Om Namo Narayanaya:> > Sunil.> > > > guruvayur@grou ps.com, vijayav47> > <no_reply@ .> wrote:> > >> > > Sri Sunilji,> > > koti naamam is a wonderful idea.> > > if the bakthas who ever is typing Narayana Naamam> > can type the number > > > they are typing in the subject tag when they write> > their name.> > > will that be easy to count?> > > I sent 108 yesterday but didnt mention the number> > > today when i sent, i have mentioned the number in> > the subject tag.> > > can this help counting? > > > vijaya

venkatesh> > > NARAYANA AKHILA GURO BHAGAVAN NAMASTHE !!!> > >> > > > > > > > Why delete messages? Unlimited storage is just a click away. Go tohttp://help. / l/in// mail/mail/ tools/tools- 08.html> > > > > ____________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _> Be a better pen pal. > Text or chat with friends inside Mail. See how. http://overview. mail.. com/>

Why delete messages? Unlimited storage is just a click away.